BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Sarah C.
Fresno
Omg I’ve been buying Tarte brushes for couple months and I can say I really like feeling of brushes are awesome 😎 ... simple packing. And easy to apply... I would recommend to others
Alexis P.
El Paso , TX
This brush is great & it works perfectly with the powder foundation that they sell. I don’t use that foundation anymore just because I need to repurchase but the brush works well with others too & it lasts forever.
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH EVER! I have gone through 3 of these in the past few years! Worth every penny. I would def recommend this to anyone using liquid foundation. Leaves a flawless airbrush finish! Must have brush !
Refat Z.
Queens Vlg, NY
Yasssssss ! This product is literally everything ! Blends out so well and give your face a air brushed looked . I love this brush so much and I use it all of the time when applying my foundation !!!!!!!!
Carrie C.
Harrah, OK
I love this brush! I use it for mineral foundation and it works great. It’s buffs the product in so quickly and easily. It is a massive brush! It washes well too
Caeley T.
Phoenix
I like to use this to blend foundation on my face, then go over with a beauty blender. Honestly one of my favorite brushes. I wish it wasn’t to expensive. I would recommend.
bhintzeee H.
The best foundation brush hands down. It’s light, fluffy, and doesn’t absorb a ton of product. I use it every day with my liquid foundation and it leaves an airbrush finish
member-0df73
It is a great product I use it everyday and it gives me a very air bursted finish. Ever since I bought it I have gotten so many compliments on how great my skin looks and it is a great product to look into you should really get it
Trina M.
Round Rock
This is my go to brush. I use it for powder foundation as well as liquid foundation. It has never failed me always leaves my face looking great. Also super easy to clean.
lindee l.
tyler mountain
This is a fantastic foundation brush. It has just the right density to make your foundation look airbrushed. My skin type is oily and i use t every day. Worth the price!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon