BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Charlotte C.
Bethesda, MD
Great for applying and blending foundation. However, I found it hard to clean as the brush hairs were so densely packed at the base and allowed product to build up there.
izzy f.
It’s a really nice brush, it is soft and gentle. I bought it at sephora. It is a little bit pricey, but all makeup brushes are. It works a lot better than other brand. I would recommend this.
Macie M.
This brush does wonders ! I have not one bad thing to say about this brush . It works like magic and I have never lost a hair from it and even after you clean it , it has the same soft feel.
Brianna B.
Dacula
So soft!!! And nice and big doesn’t ever move foundation around when I’m setting with powder and is really gentle on my skin. I use with the airspun loose face powder.
Kristen T.
Riverside
I do not like this brush. It’s not soft at all and it’s incredibly hard to clean without getting the wooden handle wet. And every time you wash it, the bristles become more and more coarse
Shalee D.
Very stiff. I love tarte makeup! It’s actually one of my favorite eye shadow aand blush brands, I wasn’t impressed with the brush. It left my foundation streaky.
Gigi C.
It does it again with the amazing brushes I rate this brush 1 million stars because it is so great I use it almost every day and I have normal skin type but it works well on all skin types it is such a great value and I would definitely buy it again
Tracy P.
I love the feel of this brush, I want to learn how to apply foundation better with a brush (I always use a sponge) just so I can utilize this more. It’s one of my best looking a feeling brushes and I love it.
Angelica M.
Bolivia, NC
This brush is super soft and I love it so much. I’ve got a thing for soft brush and this is one of the most thankful brush I have, blends everything very nicely,
Sarah C.
Fresno
Omg I’ve been buying Tarte brushes for couple months and I can say I really like feeling of brushes are awesome 😎 ... simple packing. And easy to apply... I would recommend to others
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon