BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Marissa D.
Stoughton, MA
My favorite foundation brush! I use this for my urban decay foundation, and it looks absolutely perfect. The brush blends make up phenomenally and maintains its shape after cleaning
Gabby H.
This brush really makes you foundation look like an airbrush effect. The best foundation i like to use is the tarte rain forest of the sea because the light weight material really makes it look like airbrush!
sabrina h.
Super good product and easy to use! The brush is so nice and definitely worth the price!!! Love love love it and evenly distributes any foundation giving you such a beautiful look!!
15|Apa💃👯‍♀️|skhs| B.
Port Orchard
This brush is amazing for foundation ! It gets just alittle cakey depending on the foundation you are wearing. It’s easy apply and doesn’t take all the pigmentation away. I recommend this product to anyone !
Katie S.
arkansas
Fluffy and soft. Good to help blend in my foundation, very easy to use. Makes my mornings easier. I have a few other brushes like this that she’s real bad and this one doesn’t. Would totally purchase again
Lisheska
I have use this project and is very good I really love this project even though it was not mine I really don’t have it I haven’t bought this brush but I use that from my sister and can’t wait to have it
Vianey B.
Colima
Of the best that can be in this world. They are very soft and beautiful. And adding to this, they are very easy to use and clean. And apart from everything they are the trend.
Carla N.
I bought this brush along w/ a foundation from QVC about 10 years ago. I still use this brush almost every day! It's hella sturdy and never sheds through numerous washings. Well worth the investment.
Stephanie A.
Mcgehee , AR
This brush is super soft and big I love how it sweeps on the face and isn’t hard! It’s pricy but definitely worth it! I got it at Sephora and would definitely buy it again
Stephanie W.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
My go to blending brush! I use this to blend together all my makeup so there is no harsh lines! The only downfall to this brush is that is can be hard to clean thoroughly!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon