BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Carmen C.
So perfect for foundation!! Didn’t leave streaks! I do wish they made this in two sizes because I feel like a smaller version would be perfect for concealer. My mom actually stole mine so I’m gonna have to buy another 🙄😂
Sabrina G.
Mt Prospect, IL
I have combination skin. This brush gives me a flawlessly blend and buff your makeup for an airbrushed complexion perfection. Handle made from sustainably harvested bamboo. Recommend buying !
Emili G.
Omaha, NE
Sometimes can hold more makeup on the brush than actually puts make up on my face, I have a very dry skin type so it makes it look almost flawless, but it is a very expensive brush.
Amelia C.
Chicago
This is a nice product. I only use tarts brushes because I love them. This puts my foundation on great and even its out. It is pricey. I got it as a gift so I didn’t spend my own money but I probably would buy it again
Taylor W.
Spur
Works really well with the Amazonian clay foundation from tarte! Definitely a quality brush. I haven’t found ways to use it since i switched foundations though. Great for blending thick makeup.
Angelique
this is the best brush for applying foundation!! i have sensitive skin and when i apply using this brush it doesn’t irritate! it is very easy to use and it applies beautifully. i am very satisfied with this product
Amy C.
Springfield, PA
Let’s say if you don’t have this you’re missing out. Definitely treat yourself and get this bad boy it’s amazing and i promise you won’t regret it! It gives me a flawless appearance and i cannot say enough about it
Carolyn M.
Love this brush for buffing my foundation. it leaves my foundation streak free and smoothly blended and leaves my skin looking flawless. It can be a bit pricey for some people but in my opinion completely worth it
Meredith N.
Connecticut
This is my main brush and I absolutely love it. I use it dir my foundation and then for my powder over my foundation. It helps you to look smooth, and works so fast. It is also very soft. Would recommend.
megan e.
Temecula
I love using this brush for a smooth finish. It covers a lot of service area at once especially when used with the tarte foundation. My skin is pretty dry to normal and I liked this brush a lot. I use it often.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon