BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Dolores A.
Bakersfield
Love love love this brush. Definitely recommend using this to apply your foundation. It doesn’t leave streaks and applies nicely than other brushes. I received as a gift and so grateful for it.
Amanda P.
Fort Worth
This brush is amazing! It makes my foundation go on so smooth and effortlessly. It needs to be cleaned frequently to keep it in good condition, but other than that it’s a great brush! I use this over a makeup sponge any day!
Jamie P.
Jackson
Brush is very expensive. Did not last very long, the pieces of the brush started falling out and getting mixed in with my foundation on my face. Brand new I really like how it blends my makeup, it’s just not worth the money
Jennifer L.
Boston, MA
I think Tarte has the cutest and best brushes. This brush is my favorite! It helps you brush on your foundation smoothly without any bumps. I love this product! I would definitely recommend:
Kayla S.
Kenosha
Loves this brush! It’s so soft and blends my makeup really well. I actually stopped using brushes for a while and would only use sponges but this is better than blending than a beauty blender and it doesn’t soak up all your product.
Cindy L.
This brush is SUPER soft! It is great for blending in your foundation or any cream products. Although you might want to be careful with adding to much product,it could get cakey if you don’t add product a little at a time.
Ashley D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush got the job done but in my opinion there were too many bristles so the foundation would soak into the brush way to quick if you are someone who likes to but the product on to the brush then apply to your face.
Manuela B.
No skin care product I have ever used has given me such quick, dramatic results ... and I have tried many! This product has almost completely gotten rid of my fine lines and mild/moderate acne. I follow it with their Overnight Restorative Cream (which I also love) every night. I have very sensitive skin and had not used a retinol before. This caused no reaction. I only wish it had more slip to it, because it absorbs so quickly that I use more product ... but maybe that's why it's so effective!
Alli C.
Winston-Salem
I actually love this brush and don’t know what I did without it! It’s soft and feels good on your skin, but also firm and applies foundation really well! I would recommend this to everyone!
AL G.
Gainesville
My absolute favorite makeup essential!! This is the most perfect foundation applicator there is out there. It is my go to every time I do my makeup. The application is great and smooth, and it is simple and easy to clean.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon