BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
haven s.
Atlanta
This brush leaves me with an airbrushed, non streaky finish. I love using it with my full coverage Tarte foundation. I’ve had this brush for about 6 months now and it has shown next to zero amount of wear and tear.
Chelsea N.
Clio, MI
This brush is soft and a cult classic. However , I do not like it for foundation it absorbs so much foundation. I use it for bronzer and it works great. But as a foundation brush no way! I would not recommend this as a foundation brush
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
This is such a wonderful brush. I just purchased my second one. This brush puts your foundation on so evenly and smoothly and is so soft on your skin. I use this with my Dior Diorskin Airflash foundation. I spray the brush and then apply it instead of spraying the foundation directly to my face. tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Victoria H.
803 atchison st colton california
I use this on a daily I love it and I wish I had all the set that came with it it’s such a great brush and it’s little hairs are perfect for doing the job I do recommend this product it truly amazing I tell you
Rio B.
norman
This is my FAV brush of all time I use this or cronster and it’s perfects to blend wvething our nicely I have used it with powers and creams and it’s all. Worked great with how the brush blew da everting out I make sit look natural f
Samantha T.
Richmond
I absolutely love this foundation brush! Hands down will not buy a different brush. I found mine at ultra beauty. I have not looked back for a different brush. It applies so evenly and smooth. Definitely recommend this to anyone!
💜 C.
Idaho Falls
This brush is quality. The bristles are natural feeling, firm but soft. Pretty enough to leave out for display on my vanity. Very well made, sure no not fall apart like so many cheaper brands.
Dolores A.
Bakersfield
Love love love this brush. Definitely recommend using this to apply your foundation. It doesn’t leave streaks and applies nicely than other brushes. I received as a gift and so grateful for it.
Amanda P.
Fort Worth
This brush is amazing! It makes my foundation go on so smooth and effortlessly. It needs to be cleaned frequently to keep it in good condition, but other than that it’s a great brush! I use this over a makeup sponge any day!
Jamie M.
Smithfield
Y’all. This. Brush. Is. Amazing. My go to!! It applies makeup like a dream!!! Full coverage or light it goes on amazing! This is a staple in my brush collection!! Would buy over and over again!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon