BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
SeAnna T.
Lancaster
Love this for my foundation blends perfect and doesn’t leave any streakiness . I highly recommend this brush , I use to with every foundation I have . I do have dry skin but it doesn’t show any texture .
Cindy A.
Arlington, TX
This brush is great only if you use with Tarte foundations. My skin is naturally oil and I noticed that you can only blend so much before you start to create streaks on your face with the brush’s bristles. I also feel like it picks up too much foundation.
Sydney Y.
West Roxbury, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this a lot. I’ve only used it with their powered foundation. I think it’s just the right amount of density and it makes applying the makeup super easy and makes it easy to blend. 10/10 would recommend to anyone who wears powdered foundations.
Barbie R.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use this for foundation when I'm not using my beauty blender sponge and this brush lives up to its name. Definitely makes your face look airbrushed. Use with liquid foundation and doesn't leave steaks on your face. Highly recommend this brush
Michelle B.
Charlotte, NC
I loved this brush so much until I had to wash it. The bristles she’s like crazy which bothered me. I gave it to my sister and she said she loves it and the bristles don’t bother her.
It’s a great brush but very cheaply made for how pricey it is
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
His brush has fast became my go to foundation blending brush. It's super soft and it really does apply your makeup with an airbrush like finish to it. I love it and it's super durable during cleanings as well.
Chelsea N.
I originally got this to use with the Smashbox powder foundation, but I switched over to It Cosmetics CC cream and it’s great for that too. Really dense & soft. It’s vegan too!
WiscoGlam G.
rural Wisconsin
This is a great brush for foundation application. It is very pricey. I wouldn’t repurchase because I typically use blending sponges for liquid application. I do like how dense it is compared to alternatives and it doesn’t drink up the product.
Brittany L.
One of my holy grail brushes. The bristles are packed tightly together so foundation sits well on them. I always switch between this and my sigma brushes. I have not seen any signs of shedding on this either! I am impressed with the quality and highly recommend!
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
The density of this brush is just perfect and it works well with most foundations if you’re looking for a natural and airbrushed look. It’s not cheap but not too expensive and I am overall satisfied with the product.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon