BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Ivonne E.
This is the first brush i used to put on foundation and really changed the way i thought about brushes i like how it is... to make application easier and faster!.. i have found... i cant really use it with matte foubdations bt i dont mind i love love this brush
Korey P.
kokomo
I use this brush to apply all of my foundation products. It is very easy to apply liquid foundation and does not leave streaks. It’s very soft to the skin. I bought mine from Ulta and wouldn’t trade it for any other brush!
Jenna J.
Austin, TX
Beautiful brush and excellent to apply foundation or even powder with. Bought at Ulta for around 35$ and couldn’t be more pleased. Great brush that will last years to come and makes foundation look for real natural and airbrushed. Love and would highly recommend.
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
It’s a good brush. A little bit big and can make it difficult to control the application of foundation. It does make my foundation look airbrushed. It works best with creamier foundations. I will continue using this brush.
Logan L.
To me this brush is definitely better than the mermaid brush set! Tarte does some wonderful things and this is surely one of them guys! This brush helps blend out products so easily and affectionately! Highly recommend it!
Haegan B.
Harper
This product was okay. I stopped using it because I felt as if I wasn’t getting all of my product && that it was splotchy. The spots I feel like I did get my face felt kind of caked. I use it every now and then when I need to & it’s nicely made. Just not for me
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
This works great for stick foundations. Usually with liquid I notice my skin becoming streaky. I do have better brushes for those types of foundations, BUT like I had stated prior with stick foundations it works amazing!
Sophie W.
I loved this product! The bristles are extremely soft and thick. It helps me apply my foundation in a smooth, streak free way. I would definitely recommend this brush to a friend or family member! Easy to clean as well.
Marianys P.
This is my favorite brush for foundation. With just a little foundation mans it helps me cover every inch of the face. I got it from Sephora. I use it every time I put makeup on which is almost everyday. I recommend it.
Sami N.
Ramsey, MN
The only foundation brush I like. I’ve used many but always go back to this one. It’s big, dense, and makes everything blend seamlessly. I’m usually a beauty blender kind of gal but this brush changed the game for me!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon