BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
stina M.
spring, tx
This is my go to makeup brush for a flawless full-coverage makeup look. Application is so quick and easy with this brush. Totally worth the money. The only downfall is that it’s a pain to deep clean and get all the makeup out of it.
Michelle B.
Cypress, TX
To start off this is hands down my favorite way to apply my foundation. The brush is extremely soft on the skin and easy to work with it. I’m usually in a rush in the mornings and this brush makes my life easier when applying foundation.
Shaquail A.
Really really love this brush to apply my makeup when am not using my sponge I use it all the time very easy to apply my foundation it’s very comparable to high end brushes will buy again once I can’t use this any more will recommend
Kristen C.
De Soto, KS
Love the flawless finish of my liquid foundation after using this brush. It took me entirely too long to come around to the idea of using a brush for my liquid foundation application, and this was the brush that did the trick. Would buy again!
Meghan J.
This is the best foundation brush ever. It has changed the way my makeup looks for the better. I recommend this brush over any other foundation brush out there. It can be used for multiple things also but it leaves my foundation looking blended perfectly and airbrushed.
Nevaeh T.
new milford
Tar the buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush is a very nice brush it works on any type of skin type it’s a good value it’s very easy to apply/use I strongly recommend this brush I am very satisfied and never disappointed
Jordan P.
Marietta, OH
Loved this the first few times I used it, but after I deep cleaned it for the second time the bristle separated. It was to the point that no matter what you could see every little hair and I unfortunately had to throw it away.
Yaritza F.
Boston
I used this brush for a while when I started learned how to apply makeup. I love it to apply my foundation. It leaves a blended smooth look. I also used it to blend out my contour. The bristles are smooth and gentle on the skin.
Jessy G.
Gainesville, GA
My favorite brush that I own! I love anything Tarte but their brushes are top notch. This brush does not drag foundation, powder or bronzer like some blender brushes which have left me with lines but it softy merges them all!
Carlye G.
Baltimore
It’s a nice brush and it applies the product easily, but it is very hard to clean as the bristles are very densely packed. Never 100% sure I got all old product out when I wash it. Also, it takes forever to dry after washing.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon