BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Sharon W.
Abingdon
Brush is very high quality. Bristles do not shed at all. Brush is extremely soft and covers entire face with foundation in just a few sweeps. This brush was included for free with my tarte foundation but I wouldn't have been disappointed  had I paid for this brush. Great purchase, highly recommend.
Evelyn B.
This brush works great for blending in liquid foundation. I use it whenever I am not using my beauty blender. It is very well-made and easy to clean. I originally bought this out of the recommendation of SMLx0 and I am so happy she mentioned it in her videos. This is the best brush for blending in foundation!
Paige B.
Plainfield
Love this! I’ve even purchased two more for friends. Its giant size gets the foundation application done quickly and the densely packed bristles leave the foundation smooth. No streak marks. Easy to clean too! My favorite brush to apply cream/liquid/stick foundations quickly. Works with loose powder too.
Paige M.
It's like being rubbed in the face by king fu panda himself. F*cking magical work this brush does. Pricey? You bet your a*s it is but totally worth it. I use this b*tch everyday sometimes twice a day. Who gives a f*ck tho, try this brush fr it would 100% be the best thing to happen to you in 2018
Yannet J.
Salinas, CA
This brush is amazing I just love that this brush blends my foundation super fast since it’s pretty big. I use it mostly every time I do makeup but then after I’m done with the brush I go in with beauty blender just to make sure there are no lines on the face . But it’s an overall good brush .
Marielys E.
Staten Island, NY
I bought this brush on a whim in Sephora along with the tarte Amazonian clay foundation, while it is a good brush is it also very pricey. If you’re looking for a good foundation brush and don’t mind spending the money this could be the brush for you, but there are cheaper alternatives.
Melinda O.
LAWTON, OK
An employee at Ulta recommended this brush for liquid foundation application, and it sold me on how well and effortlessly it blended. It's around $30, so not a bad price I feel. It's good quality, definitely buffs out my imperfections and doesn't leave my makeup thick or cakey looking
Cassidy M.
The perfect sized brush, fits well in my hand making it easy to use and pack in my travel bag! The bristles don’t fall out a stick into your make up, which is a pet peeve of mine with brushes! Love it and use it as my everyday foundationbrush
Claudia T.
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Great powder brush, does get dirty easily, but does every powder brush. I wouldn pay full price for it but I do love it. Unfortunately now the barrel is coming loose from the handle, but It’s still useful. Nice and dense and soft so it’s a great powder foundation brush for fuller coverage.
Natalie N.
Corona , CA
This kabuki brush is great however it’s not my choice of foundation applicator. I find that with my skin type which is dry it’s hard to use as well as because it’s so big for my face. I recommend practicing or else you might get disappointed and what it doesn’t do. Not my go to brush.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon