BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Jessica M.
Riverside
I love this product for its quality of bristle and the handles that make It easy to use. Whenever finishing my make up and giving it the perfect blend this is another one of my favorite go to's. They can be a little pricey at times but is worth every penny to when doing your makeup and having that "had it done by a professional look"!!
Emily G.
Middleton
I used to be a die hard beauty sponge person, but I can’t put my foundation on with anything else but this brush! It truly does provide your skin with an airbrushed finish. The brush head is huge and blends out product quickly and seamlessly. It’s lightweight and comfortable to hold. This brush is absolutely key in my makeup routine.
Brittany W.
Santa Clara, CA
LOVE THIS BRUSH. This is so excellent for applying foundation and probably one of my favorite foundation brushes. It really distributes the foundation evenly and doesn’t soak up a ton of foundation which is nice. I still use a beauty blender after to press the foundation in but I do that will all my foundation brushes.
Amanda S.
Jim Thorpe, PA
I adore this brush and have recommended it to so many friends . I’ve had it for about 2 years now and it’s still going strong . It is a bit hard to clean if you don’t clean it often enough for he foundation can really build up in there . But the finish it gives is just perfect for that full coverage look and easy to use .
Aelim _.
This Buffer Airbrush Bamboo foundation Brush from Tarte is literally the best! It is a lifesaver. This spreads my foundation really well and I got this from the Tarte cosmetics website. I would recommend this to everybody!!!
Tara W.
Fort Worth, TX
A big and dense brush such as this one lends itself well to a fast and even base. It works better for thicker foundations such as their own 12 Hour Amazonian Clay one, as it doesn’t absorb as much product and spreads it very thinly, but it can be used with more liquid foundations as well, and won’t suck up the product as much as a sponge or fluffy brush. Easy to clean with soap and water and I’ve experienced no shedding whatsoever.
Evelyn B.
This brush works great for blending in liquid foundation. I use it whenever I am not using my beauty blender. It is very well-made and easy to clean. I originally bought this out of the recommendation of SMLx0 and I am so happy she mentioned it in her videos. This is the best brush for blending in foundation!
Sharon W.
Abingdon
Brush is very high quality. Bristles do not shed at all. Brush is extremely soft and covers entire face with foundation in just a few sweeps. This brush was included for free with my tarte foundation but I wouldn't have been disappointed  had I paid for this brush. Great purchase, highly recommend.
Paige B.
Plainfield
Love this! I’ve even purchased two more for friends. Its giant size gets the foundation application done quickly and the densely packed bristles leave the foundation smooth. No streak marks. Easy to clean too! My favorite brush to apply cream/liquid/stick foundations quickly. Works with loose powder too.
Paige M.
It's like being rubbed in the face by king fu panda himself. F*cking magical work this brush does. Pricey? You bet your a*s it is but totally worth it. I use this b*tch everyday sometimes twice a day. Who gives a f*ck tho, try this brush fr it would 100% be the best thing to happen to you in 2018
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon