BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Kari D.
Love this brush so much.  I bought it to go with the tarte Amazonian clay foundation.  It's a little pricey at $38, but it is THE SOFTEST brush you'll ever buy.  It applies cream foundation like a dream and buffs it out to the perfect airbrushed look.  It apply evenly and easily.  I also use it to stipple on a little extra coverage on the cheeks and chin where my redness tends to show through and it works amazing.  I recommend this brush to everyone because it is PERFECTION.
McKenna M.
Louisville
My first impression of this brush was that it's the best thing I've ever used. That changed when I cleaned it for the first time and the bristles started to fall out. Now they shed on me every time I use it. Maybe it was the way I cleaned it, so be careful with it and it will apply your foundation flawlessly.
Kady L.
Prior Lake
I like this brush, but I have other foundation brushes I like more (Smashbox full coverage foundation brush and Sigma F80). It’s great for a applying a lot of product quickly, but I find it hard to apply foundation to my nose because it it so large. Also wish the handle was slightly longer.
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
FAVORITE this is used daily in my makeup routine! It’s so soft and fluffy easy to use with fat handle and made to last! Buffs anything out like silk!!! I need to buy a back up because I love it so much! Thank you tarte for this one!! tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
I personally use this to blend out my bake or bronzer. It works amazingly with either liquids or powders and has never shed. It is a bit of a pricier brush and there are cheaper alternatives out there that would work just as good. However, the brush itself is very nice to work with. tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Caroline W.
Starke
I have this in the limited edition design with the palm leaves on the handle. This blends foundations so evenly and smoothly. It makes foundations look like your skin and flawless as ever. It washes up nicely as well with no bristle fallout. I have had mine for about 3 months now and I prefer it over my beauty blender. It also absorbs minimum product, leaving an airbrush effect on your skin. Worth every penny and would buy again if something happens to mine
Yashaizmarie G.
I’m a fan of applying foundation with a brush, but this brush wasn’t one of my favorites. The brush itself feels really nice but when it comes to applying anything cream it gets sticky and I don’t like that. Other than that, not a bad brush, it all depends on what everyone likes.
Ashlee S.
Elk Grove Village
This brush is AMAZING for finishing up your look. I have very sensitive skin and don’t react well to thick application of foundation. This brush applies a thin layer and blends very nicely. I would definitely recommend this brush to anyone who is still learning makeup and pros alike. It’s easy to use and a great fit in the hand.
Katie M.
Blackfoot
Applies my liquid foundation so well and blends it out seamlessly leaving no brush lines or anything behind ! This brush has helped me achieve the matte finish I’ve always wanted. I can also achieve a dewy finish as well depending on what products I use with this amazing brush.
Sarah S.
Chicago
I love Tarte brushes. They are so soft, don't shed, and wash well. Dense buffer brushes like this one are so great for for liquid or powder foundations. When my new puppy destroyed my first one, I went out and immediately replaced it. I never regret investing in good brushes!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon