BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Kate P.
Folsom
THE BEST FOUNDATION BRUSH I HAVE EVER USED! worth every penny. Purchased on a whim and I do not regret it. So easy to use and makeup is so even. Definitely recommend.
Blakely P.
Gilbert
Purchased at: Sephora
Great large foundation brush! Makes my foundation go farther and glide on smoother! It to mention makes application fast cause it’s large! Love it! Use it everyday!
emma r.
Purchased at: Sephora
THIS BRUSH IS SO SOFT! it is the best in the whole world. i have very sensitive skin, but i’m still able to use it all the time! it is a fantastic value and it is definitely recommended!
Diana J.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best foundation brush . The only thing that makes me not give it a five star is that it’s so hard to clean ! The foundation never seems to get fully out of it
Rebecca W.
This brush blends in so good and doesn’t leave any marks it’s easy to apply and use our use it every day for my foundation my skin type is very dry so helps a lot
Allyssa D.
Waterbury, CT
Best powder foundation brush. I know it’s meant for liquids (but I prefer a sponge for my liquids). It provides full coverage and amazing blendability for any powder I use it with
Chloe K.
Fresno
I've been using this foundation brush for a few years now and it always provides a great application of my liquid foundation. No streaks and no loose brush hairs!
Merrin M.
Very soft, compact brush. In my opinion it’s better at blending powder than foundation. When I used it with liquid foundation, the prosecutor disappeared and didn’t blend as well as it would with a beauty blender
Rosa N.
Woodland , Ca
Such a soft brush. Leaves foundation looking flawless. I would definitely recommend. It doesn’t leave streaks like a lot of other brushes do. Very easy to apply.
krisa l.
Loved the brush, but the foundation from Tarte was not my favorite. Purchased from tarte.com. I have combination/dry skin. Good value. I don’t believe Tarte is overpriced. I would recommend Tarte brand overall.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon