BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
McKenna S.
Western Springs, IL
my all time favorite brush! can’t believe how it makes my makeup look so natural. Bought st sephora and was kind of pricey but worth it since i use it everyday. works well with my sensitive skin
Melanie O.
Corbin, KY
I have a love/hate relationship with this brush. Idk if its bc I'm using it wrong but it doesn't seem to blend that well and my foundation looks cakey when I apply with this.
Ellen S.
Corona
I love this brush- the bristles are soft, full & do a great job of buffing out my state Amazonian Clay Foundation. My only complaint would be the short handle; add an inch or so & it would be perfect
Lindsay F.
Shelbyville, IN
This is my favorite brush. It’s so soft, and you can tell it’s made with quality. It’s great for finishing your makeup with, it just blends everything together beautifully!
Danielle B.
Rancho Cucamonga
Great for fuller coverage foundations with heavier formulas . Thicker foundations blend so easy with this brush. However if trying to apply very liquidy formulas the application can become streaky.
Ashlinn
Fantastic brush that is worth every penny! Amazing for foundation or tarte foundation powder. This brush lasts forever even after frequent washing I have not experienced it losing a single bristle.
Melissa S.
Belmont
This was my first foundation brush and I only stopped using it because i felt like I was losing a lot of product to the brush and that’s when I switched to a denser brush.
Shelbi W.
Texas City, TX
This brush is alright for powder, but leaves Foundation streaky and uneven in my opinion. It definitely was t worth the money I paid for it, and I actually ended up throwing it away not too long ago.
Brittany M.
Englewood, OH
My go to brush for foundation! Does an amazing job of blending out. This brush does not leave streaks on my face. It's easy to clean. I haven't used another brush yet that can compare to this one!
Kayla H.
Parrish, FL
Very soft brush that moves makeup very well and spreads it evenly. I spray it with a bit of water before applying foundation and love the results. Large brush so it covers a lot of our face fast. Over all happy
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon