BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Ava S.
Philadelphia
This is my go to foundation brush!! Blends my foundation really good and the brush itself is really soft! I use it every time I do my makeup! recommend this brush to everyone!!
Brittney M.
Kansas City, MO
I love this brush! I got it randomly as a gift but I will never go back. I use it to blend in my setting powder and it does a great job. Most other brushes have felt rough or plastic like, but this one is so soft!
Alexandra C.
Alexandria
AMAZING BRUSH! I use to blend my foundation with my hand but I finally found a brush that sold me to apply foundation. I non stop use and I feel like any other brush wouldn’t give me the same results as this one.
Faith H.
Loretto
Tarte brushes are so soft and easy on the skin! I use mine everyday and can't imagine put my makeup on with any other brushes! tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Kaza C.
Champaign
This tart foundation brush is amazingly easy to blend and buffer my foundation into my skin! The value is awesome and it’s not expensive at all! My skin type is sensitive and this doesn’t effect it at all! I am very satisfied with this product!
Caitlin K.
Cambridge
This is such an amazing foundation brush! I usually only use beauty blenders because brushes make my foundation look streaky, but this leaves it looking full coverage & airbrushed!
Chandler C.
Nashville, TN
I love this brush!! It is really soft but not too soft where the makeup doesn’t stay on. I use it daily and compared to my other brushes, it is one of my favorites. I love all of Tarte’s brushes and products
Tiffany W.
King George
I freaking love this brush! I works amazingly to really blend out any foundation. Would recommend to everyone! I love how big it is as it covers a lot which saves time. It’s also really soft and easy to use.
Amanda B.
Pleasanton , CA
This is a great densely packed brush. As the name implies it’s meant to be used to buff in foundation and it works great for that. I actually prefer using this to apply powder products as opposed to liquid.
Kara M.
Port St Lucie, FL
If you wear the Amazonian clay foundation this little guy helps it go on so smoothly and you still get your full coverage or even is you like to use brushes over sponges. It can be a little pricey but between Tarte and Ulta they send out coupons every so often. Definitely try this! The quality is great too!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon