BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
nina b.
FORT BLISS, TX
LOVE this brush!! I ise it everyday! Super dense and soft. Gives me a flawless look with my foundation.Tarte Cosmetics The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush by Tarte Cosmetics
Haley H.
Meridian
Purchased at: ULTA
the best find around brush out there. beats all the rest. it’s easy to push the product. it’s sort of pricey but definitely worth it. i use mine to apply my foundation everytime i apply makeup. i would recommend this to anyone!
Megan B.
Goshen, IN
This brush gives such nice coverage and it's so soft and it's so nice I love all ty he tarte brushes I wish I owned them all. Lol I just love them they are my ultimate favorite brand of brushes they just put the product on so nicely.
Jojo M.
Love everything about this brush. Feels good in the hands and it don’t leave streaks of foundation. Gives an air brush look. The price is a little high, but in my opinion I think that it’s worth it. So yes, I would recommend.
Lauren H.
Willington
I have dry skin, so I’ve always been weary of using brushes to apply my foundation because it usually turns out streaky. This brush confirmed the reason I don’t use brushes, it didn’t clean easily after use and left my foundation looking streaky.
Robin B.
Duncanville
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this brush to go with my Amazon Clay foundation. It's a must for me to use this brush with my application of my Amazon Clay foundation. Makes the foundation go on smooth and seamless.
Emily H.
Minneapolis
This brush works super well, especially for the Tarte Amazonian clay foundation I’ve been using the past year. I don’t wash it much and it has stood up well. Only a bristle or two has detached, so not bad for over a year!
Hailey L.
This is my favorite foundation brush it leaves no streaks and the bristles are super super soft I recommend is brush 100% and will be purchasing this brush again and for the price it is a great brush. And is easy to store
Shanna R.
I LOVE this brush for stippling on liquid foundation and cream products! It's so dense and holds up well to MANY washes. I knocked off a star because it's very hard to get completely clean.
Maureen B.
This was super pricey but I actually am glad I splurged. At first it wasn't my favorite because I used too much product with it, but now I use it every day. Buffs out foundation super well and I would definitely recommend
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon