BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Wendy A.
Hempstead, NY
I use this brush every day. I bought mine from Sephora for about $40. A little pricey but very worth it. It makes my liquid foundation go on flawlessly and it’s soooo soft. I would recommend getting this brush
Haley C.
Findlay
The best time to use this is if you need to do your foundation ASAP and super quick! It just doesn’t wash well. As soon as you wash it, it’s not as affective anymore. Plus, because the bristles are so deep, it’s impossible to clean completely.
Molly G.
Camillus
Purchased at: ULTA
The tart buffer airbrush finish bamboo foundation brush is a greAt brush. It work for all types of skin i think it a good price. I use the brush everyday. I love the finish. I was satisfied with my product
Chiara D.
Elmwood Park
Super soft Foundation brush. Blends everything nicely and “blurs” any imperfections away. Great tool to give you that no makeup makeup look. I have combo skin and it buffs away that cakey foundation look.
Kristyn L.
Cross lanes
I love this brush, it’s super soft and goes well with the powder foundation. Easy to clean, and doesn’t flare out or lose any bristles. Very pretty and very nice. I love this brand. I would def recommend
Maddie K.
Arizona
This foundation brush gives you a nice and airbrushed look. Unlike many other foundation brushes this one doesn’t leave brush marks on your foundation luckily. I would definitely recommended this brush.
Mason C.
Lubbock
One of the most iconic buffing brushes ever! This buffing brush leaves the skin with a soft streak less finish. I use mine for all my wedding clients, wouldn’t leave the house without it! Worth the buy!
Dawn D.
Westlake, LA
So this is pretty much my fave foundation brush. A lot of other brushes leave streaks on my face but this one doesn’t. It’s super dense and applies beautifully and leaves my skin with an airbrush finish. Super happy and would recommend.
Scott H.
Love this brush. I bought it when it came out and it’s been a favorite since then. Good value. Reasonably priced. Better than most brushes like this I’ve tried. Use it almost daily.........
Angelle L.
Norco, LA
This brush is everything I could have asked for and more. I love using this with my Amazonian Clay foundation. It really gives me the perfect airbrushed finish. It also seems like it will be very durable because of its bamboo handle!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon