BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Nicholle A.
Berlin
This brush was one of my first ever complexion brushes, and I loved it. It was super soft, adorable, and it performed. I was very disappointed however, that the bristles started coming loose very early and they eventually were falling out in clumps when I washed the brush.
Drew B.
Peoria
Purchased at: ULTA
I find that this brush does what you think it will, but not in any particularly exceptional way. I love much of what Tarte does but this brush isn’t worth the price. At a lower price point I would probably throw in an extra star.
Sheree L.
Girdler, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Live @Tarte brushes let's makeup go on smooth no lines from makeup Love this brush I recommend this brush it's great and made well Tarte Cosmetics The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush by Tarte Cosmetics
Sarah
It works great with liquid foundation, very soft and gentle! However when I tried it with powder foundation it didn’t work at all which is kindda disappointing but yet it works great with liquid foundation!!
Sarah D.
Cleveland
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite foundation brush!! It is so soft and synthetic so my foundation isn’t absorbed into the brush. I use liquid and powder foundation and have two of these brushes for each of those products. 100% would recommend!
Miley N.
Redding , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Most of my brushes would hurt and weren’t very soft and the hairs would break off but tarte brush didn’t and I love using it all the time! I highly recommend buying it when you need some brushes they last a long time too
Brianna P.
Terre Haute, IN
This felt so soft and relaxing! I love these brushes! I use them every time I put on my face makeup and this is at the price you want it, so inexpensive! Easy to apply I was so surprised with this would buy more! Love it!
Rachel F.
this is my absolute favorite foundation brush right now 🙌🏻 i always used beauty blenders to apply my foundation but i ended up buying this in a bundle with the amazonian clay foundation and it’s amazing
Alondra P.
San Luis, AZ
I give 5 stars on this brush it smooths out on applying foundation it gives complete coverage I love how it is big in size I would definitely recommend it. Worth every penny once I need to replace it I will buy again 💞💞
Aleksa M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Perfect for quick applications because it’s so big. However I’ve found it very difficult to clean due to its size. My liquid foundation seems to build up and get trapped at the base of the bristles no matter what I do.
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon