BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Andrea M.
Stockton
I carry this brush in my little make up bag on the go! Love the little hairs on it. The small design of it makes it perfect to do touch up out of your house so much easier! The price is okay. The brush is great quality so you definitely get what you pay for!
Brenda A.
It’s really soft and nicely made. I use to buy a lot of tarte’s products until I started noticing the brushes were made are not made in the US. I personally only like using any product on my face that are made in America. That’s just my personal preference.
Amanda R.
Miami
This is my absolute go to foundation brush, I am obsessed and it is my no.1 brush to use on the face. This brush works like magic, it’s in the name “airbrush”. Leaves your skin look like it’s been airbrushed. Leaves no streaks, leaving you with radiant skin.
Wendy S.
Westpoint, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite make-up brush to apply foundation! It is very soft, and the bristles all stay together. I have very sensitive skin, and this brush is very good for that. It was a bit pricey for a brush, but I have had mine for 2+ years and it is still in perfect condition. So it is absolutely worth it.
Selin T.
Brooklyn
Love this brush! Leaves your skin flawless and can be used eith foundation or powder. I use this for foundation and blends beautifully and great value for price does. It shed one bit! Highly recommend Tarte Cosmetics The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush by Tarte Cosmetics
Jenna C.
Watertown
Purchased at: ULTA
Probably one of the worst brushes I have purchased and literally the first one I ever did. Within a week the hair started to just fall out in clumps and on my face while applying my foundation ! The worst brush ever! Would never recommend to anyone.
Samanta G.
I use this brush for everything!!!! For foundation, bronzer, blush to blend everything together it is the best brush in the world plus it lasts for ever! I have had mine for close to 6 years and it’s barely starting to shed here and there and believe me when I say I’m rough with my brushes.
Sara L.
I love this brush.  It is soft and does a great job blending in my powder foundation.  It leaves my skin looking flawless.  Its easy to hold onto and washes well.  I have had it for 2 years and it looks brand new and I use it everyday to apply my foundation.
JOSELYN H.
Yuma
I think that I would like this brush a lot more if I used brushes for my foundation. I usually lean towards a sponge but this brush is very soft, dense, and blends out Foundation really good. I think if you are used to Using a brush to blend out your foundation, you will really like this
Gabby C.
franklin tn
This makes applying for foundation quick and easy. I like to start out with a small amount doted on my face and then buff it out with this brush. It leaves no streaks
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon