BY TARTE

• I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Katie K.
Atlanta , GA
Great brush! Applies makeup evenly and soft to the skin. Highly recommend tarte brushes. I just bought all the super cute mermaid brushes. Great set. Tarte makes great brushes.
Rachel R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Very nicely made, the bamboo feels really nice and the bristles are soft. While it isn’t my favorite brush, I don’t hate it. I’d say it’s very comparable to any rounded foundation brush, nothing sets this one apart other than the bamboo. Don’t hate but not unique.
Jordan A.
Love love love this brush for foundation. I found that it worked best with full coverage foundations but because it was so dense, all of the foundation blended beautifully. I am very pleased with this brush but wish it was more affordable. I would stock up so I didn’t have to wash it every week. (I’m lazy lol)
Ramona R.
S Ozone Park, NY
This brush is my absolute favorite...I love it so much that I only use it on special occasion...it’s also very durable and blends my makeup well..would definitely recommend!
Stefany O.
It’s a very soft and textured brush it’s very nice in the skin blends out makeup very nicely. Easy to use and blend definitely for people who are now starting to use makeup.
Vanessa F.
boston, ma
ITS SOOO FLUFFY OMG!!!! Perfect for buffing! I personally use it to apply my translucent setting powder all over my face. I tried using it to set powder under my eyes to bake but it was too big and fluffy. I would look to something more stiff if you want to pack product on.
Julia M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my fav so far! A little price for a brush, but it worth every penny. Already recommended it to a lot of my friends and they also fell in love with this brush! Definitely gives an airbrushed finish and gorgeous looking skin!TARTE The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Drew O.
newport news
This is one of the best buffer brushes out on the market! The bristles are very very soft. It is easy to hold, it’s not too big or too small. Tarte’s packaging is very cute as well. I would recommend to others and this helps make my foundation look airbrushed.
Gene H.
Stoughton, MA
This is the best foundation there is out there, hands down.  It has a cute little bamboo handle that you can tell is quality and it smooths your foundation on flawlessly.  I have never had streaking occur from this brush.. its pretty expensive though
Rachel C.
Morgan Hill
I use this brush every. Single. Day. This brush is so soft and blends my foundation so beautifully. Sometimes I even use it after I contour because it blends so well without removing any product from my face. It really does give you that airbrush finish!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?

Amazon