BY TARTE

• is this good for blending?3 Answers
  • I was told this brush is amazing as a foundation brush bu...2 Answers
  • Does this brush shed a lot? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
Myra M.
I like this brush a lot and it made my foundation look amazing, but honestly it could’ve been better. This brush holds so much of my product, and this brush is SUPER expensive to buy. If a brush is $25+ and holds all of my product and isn’t the best on the market...it’s absolutely not worth it to me though. I’d recommend this product if someone doesn’t mind spending the money on it, it gives a good flawless finish though.
Katie O.
LOVE This Brush!!! Works Really Great For Buffing Foundation Into The Skin & Looking Natural!! Also, Great For Applying Self Tanner To The Face! Really Blends It Out Well! Definitely Recommend Purchasing This Brush, You Won’t Regret It!! ♥️♥️
marlon n.
Torrance, CA
expensive  brush but worth it!! this blends my foundation seamlessly and no streaks. no hair fall outs either after deep cleaning. i have had this brush for almost 2 years now and still in good condition. i havent been using it a lot because i always use sponges but this brush is a must have and good investment.
Audrey M.
Temecula
The only tool I use for foundation! I have had this brush for 3+ years! With proper care it has lasted me forever. I refuse to use any other tool for foundation. Excellent for blending and blurring foundation into the skin!
Vidhi J.
Westbury , NY
This is a great bulrush to blend out your foundation. I use this when I don’t want to use a sponge and gives me the same flawless finsh. A bit pricey but totally worth your money. This brush lasted me a while and I have had it for over an year now and the hair on the brush haven’t gotten bad
Kathryn B.
This brush works well and provides a fairly smooth finish for your foundation application. I would prefer to use a beauty blender or my fingers, as this gives a much smoother finish. My skin type is combination and I find that works better than a buffer brush.
Ruben V.
Phoenix
This is the first brush I’ve tried from tarts and so far I’m pleased ! This brush is great to help blend things together and give that airbrushed effect. It was a great price and definitely will be trying more tarts brushes in the future
Savannah S.
Grantham
This is my foundation brush, my all time favorite thanks to its stability when applying foundation. I don’t get the fine brush lines that I did from other brushes and this baby is easy to clean. Most definitely satisfied.
Gabriela S.
Aiken, SC
One of my favorite foundation brushes, it is dense but super soft and works perfectly with my amazonian clay foundation. I have had mine a couple of years and it hasn’t ever given me a streaky face. Definitely recommend.
Stephanie Z.
Canton mi
This is the only foundation brush I use! It’s so easy to apply the product on your face! It makes your skin look airbrushes! The price is okay I was kinda nervous to buy it but I’m happy I did! I recommend this brush!
Jaedyn💙 W.
Sunnyvale, TX
is this good for blending?
Raquel Z.
Reno, NV
Katherine L.
Montreal, QC
Does this apply foundation seamlessly, or does it leave streaks?
Jitemia B.
Huntsville, AL
I’ve been using eco-tools for my brushes and I was wondering how amazing this brush was and if it’s worth the bye please let me know I would love to invest in oneTARTE The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush
Gurinder S.
canada
is it really good over beauty blenders or not?