MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Brushestarte
The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush

TARTE The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush

A revolutionary foundation brush that is not only supremely soft, versatile and durable for use, but also made of sustainably harvested bamboo.

Is this brush effective and worth buying?
Coomo la consigo?
what type of foundation is the best to use with this brush? I usually use only BB cream not actual full cover foundation itself, will you recommend me to buy this brush for it?
Start your review of TARTE The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush!
Thrift F.
The brush is so smooth. It’s aesthetically pleasing and works great. I love brushes from Tarte
Melissa M.
Rising Sun , MD
I really like this brush and it helps me get a smooth finish! Works great with my tarte foundation!
Shelby N.
TARTE The Buffer Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush uploaded by Shelby N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This brush is perfect for applying both my liquid and powder foundations. It really does give a smooth, airbrush finish. It’s also great quality! I have had mine for a little over a year and wash it about once every month. The bristles don’t come out and it still has the same texture as when I first got it. It’s super soft and fine.
Adriana P.
I love this brush to just blend everything together! It is amazing and I definitely recommend it! Everyone should have one
jaquelyn R.
Very dence brush and it is very easy to use one of my favorite brushes to use in a dayly bases as in a makus routine
nallely P.
One of my favorites foundation brush i love the airbrush finish and the way it covers all spaces on my face easy to use .
Nellie O.
So soft smooths out my makeup. Its so fluffy and smooth. No bristle loss. Love using it to smooth out my makeup
Snapchat// D.
I recommend this brush cause it’s really soft and smooth for your skin and it blends out your foundation really good doesn’t leave any patches I often use it a lot instead of a beauty blender I do recommend a lot
Stefany O.
It’s a very soft and textured brush it’s very nice in the skin blends out makeup very nicely. Easy to use and blend definitely for people who are now starting to use makeup.
Destiny D.
Covers the face well love it if you like full glam like me this is the one for you...I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tina O.
Biggsville, IL
a year ago
Erika M. a year ago
The shape tape foundation is such good full coverage foundation but I find it can be a bit drying so I usually use a super hydrating primer first but it’s my fav for sure.
Jitemia B.
Huntsville, AL
3 years ago
Ariel V. 2 years ago
Omg love this brush I have the eco tools new 360 brushes and the tarte one . feel like the tarte quality is better but if your on a budget get the eco tools new 360 brushes.