BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte the brow architect brow shaper, liner & definer Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

• I have not been able to find it anywhere, has it been discontinued?1 Answers
  • I haven't tried this and would like to, but does this actually wo...1 Answers
  • Does the pencil tend to break off and fall out of this one easily? 1 Answers
tarte The Brow Architect Brow Shaper, Liner & Definer
  • "This was the first eyebrow pencil I ever used to fill in my brows and I loved the natural looking application I achieved using it. The spoolie is great at distributing the product throughout the brows and the color looked flawlessly natural. Great beginners product for anyone who's just starting out filling in their brows!" in 33 reviews
  • "This is a wonderful product, easy to use, and I always get my eyebrows perfect after using it. I really really love it. It is easy to apply and long lasting ! The best one so far" in 6 reviews
Angelica S.
I actually really enjoyed these. I don’t think they make them anymore. My brows looked amazing when I used this product. I had to look to other products since I cant find this anymore and those others aren’t that good compared to this.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
This was my first time using an eyebrow filler product, so I was not quite sure what to expect. I purchased mine in shade #deep because I was not sure which color to get. I have naturally dark brown hair, which is currently dyed black. The #highlighter looked kinda #orange on my skin so I'm not sure if that is right. It did help following the 3 steps listed on 1 side of the packaging box. The complete look is okay; I just wish the color was darker to match my hair more suitably. I have naturally nice eyebrows, although, as I have gotten older, some of my eyebrow hairs have turned white or gray. It's hard to tell. The pencil did not cover them at all. Maybe that is what I need to focus more on (coloring in the discolored hairs). I would be interested in learning more about properly using this product to make the most use out of it.
Unfortunately, the brow pencil stopped working. The pencil will not come out anymore and I can see it is in there, I just cannot get it to come out. I'm really sad because the whole purpose of the product is to fill my brows. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
It bothers me that this only comes in one shade. But aside from that (and the company being racist) the gel smears the pencil all over so it's kind of pointless.
Ruth S.
I love it, the shape is amazing and it's literary the only shape I'll use to define my brows. The color is somewhat dark for my brows (I chose it that way, the brand is not misleading) so a little goes a long way. I like that the texture is smooth enough for an even application, so the tip of the liner doesn't break like most brands. I barely use the "concealer" side of the liner (to call it that way) but when I do, it also works great. Then only downside is that I wish they carried the pencil in lighter colors such as blonde.
Amanda B.
North Port, FL
This is much like ABH's, Dip brow product, in how you need a good technique, to use to its full potential which is really the only drawback. The coloring used is very natural and I love that it almost matches my brows perfectly (no small feat as I am a redhead)!
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I would highly recommend this product for beginners or someone that has a hard time fixing their brows!! I love how it's made!! I'll never purchase anything else!! This made doing my brows so easy!! The price isn't bad because this product is great quality!! Long lasting too ❤️❤️❤️
Samantha S.
Derry, NH
This brow shaper is a must need when getting ready in the morning!! It helps me with my eye brows 100%, it helps me with shaping them to how I want them, define them perfectly then one I start to fill the color look's exactly like my hair and looks natural!
Sydney L.
Oakwood, VA
Review for: tarte the brow architect brow shaper, liner & definer more...
I received this a free gift from an online Tarte order from Ulta. It's awesome!! It's sleek packaging is pretty and it is so easy to apply. I have super dark brown eyebrows so I worry about different products being too light but this was a great shade!!
Kate H.
Fremont, NE
Review for: tarte the brow architect brow shaper, liner & definer more...
I love how depending on the pressure your place the brow pencil, the darker the shade will come off as. I also love the brow gel that comes with it. Holds them in place and doesn't feel too sticky and makes my brows look fuller. Would definitely recommend.
Emilia E.
Houston tx
Review for: tarte the brow architect brow shaper, liner & definer more...
This leaves me with nice and sharp brows , not super waxy , I'm glad they had a nice and natural look to my eyebrows , and it looked really nice after using concealer under my brows to give it a clean look. Definetly recommend it for your eyebrows .
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Where can I find this!? And does it work good!?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Is it a triangle tip? Multiple color options?
kayla g.
Delano, MN
I haven't tried this and would like to, but does this actually work? I have a similar shaped pencil and it breaks easily and is not very pigmented....is this one?
Erica W.
P C Beach, FL
Does the pencil tend to break off and fall out of this one easily?
Kea V.
How would this compare to ABH brow definer?