tarte The Airbrusher™ Double-Ended Concealer Brush uploaded by Maria D.tarte The Airbrusher™ Double-Ended Concealer Brush uploaded by Asia V.

BY TARTE

A custom, cruelty free brush to buff your perfect level of creamy concealer to cover dark circles, redness and hyperpigmentation.

Product Performance: This concealer brush features soft, dense bristles in different sizes to buff custom coverage all over the contours of the face. The smaller, precision brush is ideal for brightening the undereye area or buffing concealer over acne and dark spots. The larger buffing brush helps conceal any redness, hyperpigmentation or other imperfections, offering full, buildable coverage without any streaking.

This brush was custom designed for the Rainforest of the Sea™ aquacealer concealer to achieve your perfect level of moisture-rich concealer coverage.

Made in China.

• Does this brush actually work well with concealers?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lea C.
Lea C.
I love this brush. Works great with any consistency corrector/concealer. I'm usually a BB blender gal due to my extremely dry/sensitive skin. But this works beautifully, helping my cc and concealer to not settle into fine lines. I use a corrective cream under a serum concealer (not Tarte brand) and it makes such a difference in helping cover my tired toddler mom eyes. It's so much brush for your buck, like most Tarte brushes. And it's pretty. Washes well. I obviously don't use it in my flakier areas, but there isn't a brush out there that can beat the blender out for flaky/rosacea skin. I ha e lots of brushes, Tarte delivers again.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
I love Tarte so much and I really wanted to love this brush. I adore the rainforest of the sea collection and their holiday brush kits. However, this brush does not blend my concealer. It moves it around and I end up with a mess, which is unforgivable no matter how cute the purple and gold handle is.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Bought this to help apply my YSL corrector and honestly best purchase thus far!!! Blends it in very well and the dual ends makes it so much easier to use for more than one product
Laura E.
Laura E.
Fort Lee, NJ
Not a big fan of this brush. I've found it just moves my concealer around my face instead of blending in. I prefer my IT cosmetics brush :/
Maria D.
Maria D.
Lynn, MA
Great!!!

Very high quality brush! the bristles are soft. I love that brush is double. Use this for concealer is perfect!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
One of my favorite concealer brushes I have. Blends beautifully and leaves an airbrushed look.
Lianna C.
Lianna C.
Mansfield, TX
The concealer goes on good I love this brush so much you should buy it !!!!
Marley P.
Marley P.
What can I say about this brush other than the fact that I love it? I had been using my finger to apply concealer for a long time, but this brush changed my opinion on that technique! The bristles are soft and blend easily. I definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jennie L.
Jennie L.
Munnsville , NY
I do really love this brush I also use it to apply my eyeshadow to my lid. Price is good. Quality is good. Sometimes there brushes r hard to find but when you do, you are never disappointed. I'm still trying to find the mermaid our whatever it was one the colors on those r just beautiful. Tarte is an all around good brand.
Elle H.
Elle H.
Seattle, WA
This is one of my absolute favorite brushes! This double ended brush is perfect for a more liquid concealer and either side will work well for buffing it into the skin. The bristles are soft yet still work well for blending. I use the shorter bristle side for initial blending, and the longer bristle side for applying a setting powder or for applying concealer again in a different shade. This brush is amazing and I wish this had existed years ago!
Kaylee T.
Kaylee T.
Jeannette, PA
Does this brush actually work well with concealers?