BY TARTE #62 in Facial Makeup Brushes

A custom, cruelty free brush to buff your perfect level of creamy concealer to cover dark circles, redness and hyperpigmentation.

Product Performance: This concealer brush features soft, dense bristles in different sizes to buff custom coverage all over the contours of the face. The smaller, precision brush is ideal for brightening the undereye area or buffing concealer over acne and dark spots. The larger buffing brush helps conceal any redness, hyperpigmentation or other imperfections, offering full, buildable coverage without any streaking.

This brush was custom designed for the Rainforest of the Sea™ aquacealer concealer to achieve your perfect level of moisture-rich concealer coverage.

Made in China.

• Does this brush actually work well with concealers?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Shasha S.
Katherine C.
This brush is soft and has very fluffy bristles. It blends eyeshadows and concealer somewhat okay.  I like the Laura Mercier foundation brush concealer brush better, as it’s not as thick and doesn’t seem to absorb a lot of product.  I like the double ended aspect of the brush, but feel that the concealer brush absorbs too much product and does not cover well.  As saying that, I would not recommend this brush, as I feel the concealer brush doesn’t work well and you may not use it. I felt like I wasted $ on a dual ended brush that did not work well.
Jamie M.
It’s good, but it’s not great. This used to be my favorite for under eye setting, but I’ve since found a more domed version from another higher end brand that I prefer over this one. A domed concealer/setting brush allows for more precision in regards to the lower lash line, and therefore better coverage as well as a more seamless finish. This one works, but there are better options out there!
Jamielynn W.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best concealer brush! It applies makeup easily & smoothly making it easy to use. The value is great & the price is worth it because it doesn’t fall apart. I would definitely buy it again because mine has lasted me over a year. Another wonderful Tarte product, they never let me down.
Leann D.
This brush is amazing to use. The makeup looks flawless. The only thing I didn’t like was the packaging it felt kind of cheap. I would continue to buy and use these brushes because they last a long time and they are easy to clean. If they come out with other brushes like these I would love to get my hands on them!!!
Janine B.
Beebe
This brush is great for covering small blemishes! Compared to the others it is a lot more smoother when blending concealer. I got my brush from Walmart. I have very sensitive dry skin and still works like a charm!I would definetly recommend this brush for those with small blemishes.
Mayukha M.
San Ramon, CA
One of my most favorite concealer brushes. It gives a smooth airbrushed finish and doesn’t absorb too much product. Soft bristles and very useful for under eye concealer application. I like to use the smaller side for precision highlighting, like the bridge of my nose.
Juliette V.
Houston
This concealer brush works to good 😊 I actually didn't know what to expect with this brush honestly I only use Morphe brushes but I got mines from sephora they can teach you how to apply and go over your concealer with this brush I would recommend it to start off with
Jaqie B.
Okay seriously this fresh is absolutely amazing I would highly recommend for anybody to use because it gives you complete coverage over your face makes me feel beautiful and overall gives you the outcome that you're looking for always recommend Sephora brushes
Justin K.
Lancaster, OH
This tarte concealer buffer brush is the brush I use for blending out under eye concealer. Works like dream to blend it out and diffuse the edges into the foundation underneath. I love using this brush because it makes that part of doing makeup so much faster!
Kaylee T.
Jeannette, PA
Does this brush actually work well with concealers?