BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Crystal C.
Easley, SC
I love this blush and the eye shadows are pretty. I really wish there was a darker shade in this palette but the products are awesome.
Luana L.
Beautiful colours. Excellent Pigmentacao. Beautiful package... comes with a mirror. I like to have shadows and a blush, makes it easy
Nicole M.
These colors go beautifully with my hazel eyes. I received this as a Christmas gift and will be a purchaser... its that good!
Jennifer W.
Fort wayne, IN
These colors are absolutely beautiful. Super pigments and extremely easy to apply. These are perfect Spring time colors.
Kelly E.
New Bremen, OH
Love this palette, gives me just enough color on my cheeks and i can create so many possibilities with the eye shadows.
Gabrielle M.
Littleton, CO
I love these color selections and hues. I have darker skin and these really appear on me and look great and natural.
Brittany M.
Hanceville, AL
I love this palette! It makes it so easy to create night and day looks. It blends well and doesn't have much fall out
Marla G.
Edinburg, TX
love the colors in this palette. very affordable and the pigment is amazing, last all day long. love it.
Monica A.
Los Angeles, CA
Very fun and girly. Love the eye shadows! They're metallic earth tones with pink and plum colors.
Alainy P.
Doral, Fl
Amazing palette of colors, such a good product one of my favorites and it's incredibly pigmented
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x