BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Mariam F.
Greensburg, PA
I love this product! Especially when traveling, its an all on one product it has everything. The only con is that it foes not come with a brush but still love this product
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love Tarte palettes and this one is a good one! It has six beautifully pigmented eyeshadows (3 matte, 3 shimmer) with the Amazon Clay formula, a pretty pink blush and a huge mirror. The shadows are mainly neutral tones ranging from very light champagne to a dark plum brown. At $30, it's a bargain!
Kristen C.
I love this pallet. The colors are stunning. I can wear them during the day or at night. It comes off easy. It is my go to pallet when I need that little extra in my makeup routine. I would recommend this to everyone!
MyStyleInsideOut ..
Albany, NY
The best palette by far! It comes with an amaZing blush shade and the eyeshadows are super wearable, pigmented and very easy to blend. I love everything about this palette! Highly-highly recommend it!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the blush included in this palette. Recently used it for a wedding for a peachy look to match with the dress. The colours are subdued but deep pigmented. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Montana H.
I love this Tarte product sooo much!!! I love The peachy nude colors and how they have so much pigment, it absolutely amazing! I use this product almost every single day for my makeup routine and I get the most compliments when wearing something from this palette.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Melissa D.
Big Spring
The shadows in this palette are so buttery and blend amazingly well. The pigment is wonderful, and the pans are a nice size. I've yet to be disappointed by any of Tarte's shadows!
Greysi P.
Santa Ana, CA
Is a very nice product it gives your face that very pretty glow . Nothing could be wrong with this palette very nice and cute . It's just so beautiful over all. I would recommend any one who loves makeup much as I do
Austina L.
Lots of fallout on the shadow but other than that, I love this product! The colors are pretty, it's easy to blend and I think it smells so good.
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x