BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
This is such a great palette for me. I find that it has the perfect variety of eyeshadows for the looks I like creating. Also it's sturdy packaging including a big high quality mirror AND a blush make this palette perfect for traveling
Heavon R.
Reno, NV
Amazing amazing amazing palette!! The blush is so stunning and the eyeshadow are pigmented and easily blend out and the shimmers! Don't even get me started especially if you wet your brush omg!❤❤ I highly recommend ladies!!
Christine S.
Picked this up at Macy's because I was looking for an all in one palette I could use while traveling. Love that this has a nice sized blush and a big mirror! The eye shadows are good quality, very pigmented and creamy and easy to blend. Also love the colors included-- perfect for an every day bronze/glowy look. Could also use the shade Imagine as a highlight. Great value for the price!
Mariam F.
Greensburg, PA
I love this product! Especially when traveling, its an all on one product it has everything. The only con is that it foes not come with a brush but still love this product
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I love Tarte palettes and this one is a good one! It has six beautifully pigmented eyeshadows (3 matte, 3 shimmer) with the Amazon Clay formula, a pretty pink blush and a huge mirror. The shadows are mainly neutral tones ranging from very light champagne to a dark plum brown. At $30, it's a bargain!
Kristen C.
I love this pallet. The colors are stunning. I can wear them during the day or at night. It comes off easy. It is my go to pallet when I need that little extra in my makeup routine. I would recommend this to everyone!
Montana H.
I love this Tarte product sooo much!!! I love The peachy nude colors and how they have so much pigment, it absolutely amazing! I use this product almost every single day for my makeup routine and I get the most compliments when wearing something from this palette.
Melissa D.
The shadows in this palette are so buttery and blend amazingly well. The pigment is wonderful, and the pans are a nice size. I've yet to be disappointed by any of Tarte's shadows!
Briley V.
Clarksville, Arkansas
Such an amazing palette. Anything by tart I have heard is great, but this was my first purchase and I was not disappointed in the slightest
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Very pretty colors with great pigmentation. No creasing and long lasting. Love to travel with this palette so universal. Would recommend.
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x