BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Lily A.
Pasadena, CA
I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie. Every time a new product comes out I do not feel the rush to go out and get it specially when it comes out the eye show Pallets. I purchase when I need it but I'm particularly about finding the right one. This pallet is great because it's pigmented with the colors that need to be and the nudes are just right
Marissa A.
Perrysburg, OH
I absolutely love this! The colors are gorgeous and they are very pigmented. Different shades go well together, I was definitely impressed. It even smells good!! Very affordable for how many colors are in it!
Sara S.
Grove City, OH
Love this product the powders are so pigmented. This product really allows you to create a complete and cohesive look with one palette. Beautiful and affordable palette, plus the results are long lasting when paired with an eyeshadow primer. Great product!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Beautiful palette from Tart! I got this from my bf on valentines day and I was not disappointed to say the least. Would definitely buy again if they did not discontinue this product. As far as price I am not sure since I did not make the purchase.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Awesome product with cute colors to suit any one! The packaging is very adorable and eye catching, the product works very well and the colors are gorgeous. A little expensive but very worth it to anyone that loves name brands!
Samantha K.
The only reason I'm giving this three stars is for the blush otherwise it would of gotten one star. I love love the blush but the eyeshadow was not well pigmented once I use all the blush this palette will get tossed in the trash.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market.
Greysi P.
Santa Ana
Is a very nice product it gives your face that very pretty glow . Nothing could be wrong with this palette very nice and cute . It's just so beautiful over all. I would recommend any one who loves makeup much as I do
Keara A.
Richmond, TX
These are the best blushes and beautifully pigmented colors. They are light and airy, super easy to apply and remove. I am extremely happy with this product. Tarte always offers affordable makeup with Expensive quality. I would reccomned to anyone
Mandie C.
South Park, PA
I'm obsessed with this eye shadow palette! I literally use these eye shadows every day and it's lasts all day long. I especially like how they have a little shimmer in the colors too which makes your eyes stand out more!
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x