BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

Marissa A.
Perrysburg, OH
I absolutely love this! The colors are gorgeous and they are very pigmented. Different shades go well together, I was definitely impressed. It even smells good!! Very affordable for how many colors are in it!
Sara S.
Grove City, OH
Love this product the powders are so pigmented. This product really allows you to create a complete and cohesive look with one palette. Beautiful and affordable palette, plus the results are long lasting when paired with an eyeshadow primer. Great product!
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
Beautiful palette from Tart! I got this from my bf on valentines day and I was not disappointed to say the least. Would definitely buy again if they did not discontinue this product. As far as price I am not sure since I did not make the purchase.
Makenzie A.
Gresham, OR
Awesome product with cute colors to suit any one! The packaging is very adorable and eye catching, the product works very well and the colors are gorgeous. A little expensive but very worth it to anyone that loves name brands!
Samantha K.
The only reason I'm giving this three stars is for the blush otherwise it would of gotten one star. I love love the blush but the eyeshadow was not well pigmented once I use all the blush this palette will get tossed in the trash.
Keara A.
Richmond, TX
These are the best blushes and beautifully pigmented colors. They are light and airy, super easy to apply and remove. I am extremely happy with this product. Tarte always offers affordable makeup with Expensive quality. I would reccomned to anyone
Mandie C.
Charleroi, PA
I'm obsessed with this eye shadow palette! I literally use these eye shadows every day and it's lasts all day long. I especially like how they have a little shimmer in the colors too which makes your eyes stand out more!
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
This is such a great palette for me. I find that it has the perfect variety of eyeshadows for the looks I like creating. Also it's sturdy packaging including a big high quality mirror AND a blush make this palette perfect for traveling
Heavon R.
Reno, NV
Amazing amazing amazing palette!! The blush is so stunning and the eyeshadow are pigmented and easily blend out and the shimmers! Don't even get me started especially if you wet your brush omg!❤❤ I highly recommend ladies!!
Christine S.
New York , NY
Picked this up at Macy's because I was looking for an all in one palette I could use while traveling. Love that this has a nice sized blush and a big mirror! The eye shadows are good quality, very pigmented and creamy and easy to blend. Also love the colors included-- perfect for an every day bronze/glowy look. Could also use the shade Imagine as a highlight. Great value for the price!
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x