BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

summer m.
Beavertown
I love this tarte pallet considering it’s my first tarte pallet my parents got me it for Christmas it’s very long lasting the colors are absolutely gorgeous I love that it comes with a blush to. I would recommend to anybody who’s wanting to try out tarte!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love that their shadows are cream based so you never need primer. They’re sooo pigmented and do pretty. Very easily blended. I all in all loveee tarte. I don’t think I’ll buy any new palettes. My urban decay palettes have gone to the side table!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
The palette case is gorgeous, and looks expensive. The eyeshadow tones that come in this palette are very pigmented. Can be used for daytime casual look, or a smokey night look. I wish I bought 2! Would definitely buy again when I run out.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
This is my favorite make up palette ever! The colors are perfect. They are neutral colors but have a hint of shimmer to just add park. I use this make up all the time and it last a couple of months. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Kaif K.
Carmel, IN
I love the blush included in this palette. Recently used it for a wedding for a peachy look to match with the dress. The colours are subdued but deep pigmented. I would absolutely recommend it to others.
Christine S.
Picked this up at Macy's because I was looking for an all in one palette I could use while traveling. Love that this has a nice sized blush and a big mirror! The eye shadows are good quality, very pigmented and creamy and easy to blend. Also love the colors included-- perfect for an every day bronze/glowy look. Could also use the shade Imagine as a highlight. Great value for the price!
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I absolutely love tarte!!! This pallet is a good to go and easy to carry product. It’s got colors you can use for eyeshadow and contour if you got the right skin type. Definitely would recommend getting this
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am a fan of Tarte's eyeshadows and blushes and this palette did not disappoint. The shadows and pigmented, the blush is gorgeous and everything is long lasting. You are able to take this on a trip and be the only palette you use. Love it! Here is a very simple look I created ;)
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love this palette! I bought it online at Macy's with a giftcard and am so glad I did! The colors are gorgeous and very neutral which is perfect for everyday. I love to use this palette for work. It comes with a perfect matte cream shade to set the lid, a nice crease color, 3 shimmers to choose from for the lid and then a deep plummy brown to deepen the eye look out. The blush is pigmented and such a natural gorgeous color. This palette is perfect for travel as it is small and compact.
Rubie R.
tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay PaletteMake-A-Wish Foundation No matter what eye shadow platte I go to , I always return to the tarte pro, it has to be my by far favorite. It has. Mattees and shimmers as well, everyone should try this eye shadow plattee ❤️
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x