BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte Tartiest Eye And Cheek Palette, Only at Macy's Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup (new)

summer m.
Beavertown
I love this tarte pallet considering it’s my first tarte pallet my parents got me it for Christmas it’s very long lasting the colors are absolutely gorgeous I love that it comes with a blush to. I would recommend to anybody who’s wanting to try out tarte!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I love that their shadows are cream based so you never need primer. They’re sooo pigmented and do pretty. Very easily blended. I all in all loveee tarte. I don’t think I’ll buy any new palettes. My urban decay palettes have gone to the side table!
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
The palette case is gorgeous, and looks expensive. The eyeshadow tones that come in this palette are very pigmented. Can be used for daytime casual look, or a smokey night look. I wish I bought 2! Would definitely buy again when I run out.
Kelly J.
Wilson, NC
This is my favorite make up palette ever! The colors are perfect. They are neutral colors but have a hint of shimmer to just add park. I use this make up all the time and it last a couple of months. You can never go wrong with this brand!
Dania C.
Apple valley
I love anything from this line of make up it is so worth the price and you wear it all day it’s super easy to apply and Blendon it’s best for all skin colors and types I would recommend this to everyone
Ko L.
Redding , CA
I absolutely love tarte!!! This pallet is a good to go and easy to carry product. It’s got colors you can use for eyeshadow and contour if you got the right skin type. Definitely would recommend getting this
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I am a fan of Tarte's eyeshadows and blushes and this palette did not disappoint. The shadows and pigmented, the blush is gorgeous and everything is long lasting. You are able to take this on a trip and be the only palette you use. Love it! Here is a very simple look I created ;)
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I love this palette! I bought it online at Macy's with a giftcard and am so glad I did! The colors are gorgeous and very neutral which is perfect for everyday. I love to use this palette for work. It comes with a perfect matte cream shade to set the lid, a nice crease color, 3 shimmers to choose from for the lid and then a deep plummy brown to deepen the eye look out. The blush is pigmented and such a natural gorgeous color. This palette is perfect for travel as it is small and compact.
Rubie R.
tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay PaletteMake-A-Wish Foundation No matter what eye shadow platte I go to , I always return to the tarte pro, it has to be my by far favorite. It has. Mattees and shimmers as well, everyone should try this eye shadow plattee ❤️
Lily A.
Pasadena , CA
I wouldn't consider myself a makeup junkie. Every time a new product comes out I do not feel the rush to go out and get it specially when it comes out the eye show Pallets. I purchase when I need it but I'm particularly about finding the right one. This pallet is great because it's pigmented with the colors that need to be and the nudes are just right
Briana H.
Marietta, GA
I have never bought a tarte palette, how's the quality/ pigmentation?
Jessie E.
What it like I have one on order but any one have it?x