tarte Tartiest Brow Gel uploaded by diane l.

BY TARTE

What it is: A weightless, colorless, brush-on eyebrow gel that shapes, separates, and sets your look without any stiff build-up. What it does: This brow gel delivers serious brow staying power with a tiny spoolie brush that dispenses the vegan formula... see more...

Mikayla J.
New York
4 stars cause the applicator could be better. It’s quite brittle and small and for someone with thick brows it’s hard to catch them all in one swipe with this one. Also it distributes a lot of gel at once which makes me feel like I’m wasting it. Other than that it does the job pretty well!
Angela S.
waverly
#mybeautyawards iv been using this for some time it seems to work good holds my brows in place. I have tried other ones tho that have made my brows more feathery which I like so I’m not sure of this is my favorite but it’s definitely good an a lot better then some other ones
Kalli E.
Toms River
I love this brow gel ! Fills your eyebrows very nicely and last all day. My eyebrows are sparse in some areas so I use Thai to fill in the blank spaces and it is super easy to use . I will be recommending this to my friends .
Cynthia J.
El Paso Tx
I absolutely love this product it makes your eyebrows last so much longer I actually tried to go swimming with the brow gel on and it worked amazing it’s very long lasting ! It doesn’t say that it’s waterproof but it worked for me 🙌🏻
The brush makes this product stand out and the colors are great. The brown is warm enough to match without any of the ashiness that usually comes out on me with brow products.
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love how it makes my skin look and feel! This looks great on any skin type and skin color!
Ari M.
Jacksonville, FL
I love it but it flakes off within time I don’t recommend it if your going to be in the heat all day it will slide off
Aria M.
It doesn’t do much other than shaping your brow but that is what it was intended for, I like it but I don’t love it
Vicki N.
Plant City
It's good but not great. I like the small brush; however the actual product did nothing to keep my brows in place.
Carolyn P.
Louisville
One of my favorite brow gels to hold my brows in shape. Very easy to use. Works great and lasts all day long.

JCPenney