BY TARTE

A collector's set of three bestselling 12-pan eyeshadow palettes, inspired by tarte's creative and passionate fans. Make your eyeshadow dreams come true with 36 Amazonian clay-powered shades for your own personal wardrobe of unlimited, ultra-pigmented, long-wearing looks. The Vault includes three palettes: the Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Palette the original Tartelette palette features a variety of cool and warm shades all in a creamy matte powder formula; the Tartelette™ In Bloom Palette is a mix of luminous shimmers and silky mattes in super wearable, warm tones; and the NEW Tartelette™ Toasted Palette features rich matte and lustrous shimmer shadows in a mix of warm, cozy hues. This set contains: Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette: -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows Tartelette In Bloom Palette: -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows Tartelette Toasted Palette (NEW): -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The eyeshadows in this set are ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, and are safe for contact lens-wearers.

tarte Tartelette™ Vault - Set of 3 Palettes
  • "Love it! So smooth and highly pigmented. Very long staying power! Lasted all day with out absorbing into my face or smudging." in 67 reviews
  • "I️ researched for days which new nude eyeshadow palette I️ wanted to buy. I️ was pleasantly surprised with my tartelette! The colors are extremely pigmented and the “in bloom” palette is my go to for everyday eyeshadow. It was exactly what I️ was looking for!" in 10 reviews
  • "ALL MY LOVE! Creamy, pigmented, easy to apply, no fall out. I absolutely LOVE tarte eyeshadows!" in 9 reviews
  • "I got the tarte in bloom pallet about 2 years ago from a friend and it still is the only pallet I use and I still have most of the eyeshadows left over. It’s definitely a long lasting pallet and the colors are more natural and very pigmented. The pallet smells amazing too." in 8 reviews
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This value set is 100% worth every penny. Every tartelette palette is super pigmented made from Amazonian clay and performs great! All three palettes have 12 shades that have a combination of matte and shimmery shadows. The original tartlette palette is neutral colors made perfectly for a natural eye type of look. The tartelette in bloom palette is the perfect palette to achieve an amazing smoky eye. And lastly, the new tartelette toasted palette is the perfect warmed toned palette! This value set is perfect to get everything you could ever want all in one!
MiriamP (.
I love tarte! From the smell, the formula and to the packaging it’s all amazing! I just had to buy the vault it’s a great deal. So this is my thing. I learned that I’m not a big fan of all matte shadow palettes so I do enjoy the Bloom and Toasted but the Amazonian clay is my least used one out of the three. I feel like it’s a tiny bit powdery and harder to blend than the other two. But I’m sure I’ll find a use for it in the future!
autumn g.
Mineral Wells, WV
My go to for casual nude looks! Tarte outdid themselves with these. Not only do the eyeshadows have an amazing chocolate scent that is to die for, but they also blend with ease. I’ve came up with countless looks that are great for everyday routines such as work or school. If you’re a neutral lover such as myself, stop waiting and pick these up at Sephora!
Heather P.
I have the in bloom and I think this is the most versatile palette I own. It’s perfect for travel, I can use this for natural look or easily use it for a glam look. I can use the darker shades for eyeliner and my eyebrows. It really is an all in one palette for me and I’m so happy that I bought it. It has become a staple in my collection
Danielle M.
Eagleville, PA
I got the tartelette vault for Christmas and I have been loving it ever since! I have been using these palettes as my go to palates everyday. Because you get all 3 in this set, the looks that you can create are endless. I found that the tartelette toasted and tartelette in bloom are my new favorite palettes at the moment.
Mariah M.
I got this set for my mother and myself!! We both love them so much. You can mix and match and wear a little of each palette or you can use just one. No matter every look comes out so beautifully!! They are so creamy and pigmented they blend like a dream!! These are the easiest shadows I have ever blended!!
Jackie O.
Yonkers, NY
Love these palettes especially the toasted palette. They are very well organized and the shades are gorgeous. the formulas are very creamy and blend like a dream! I have recommended tart palettes to everyone and anyone because they are beautiful colors and easy to work with!
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
I LOVE my tartelette pallet! It’s my go to. It has both shimmer shades for fun nights out, and matte shades for work. I use it dry or wet depending on the look I want. Best thing is these shadows don’t drop down onto the cheek bone so I never have to worry about clean up
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
These are one of my favorite and go to palettes for all my clients as well as myself. The original is my top favorite one, i get such beautiful smokey eyes and more natural eyes too! The other two are just as gorgeous and soft. Definitely recommend these
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
I got this as a gift and I love everything about it! My eyes are blue and there’s so many shades to choose from. The shadows last through out the day. I wear shadow about every day! I’d recommend this to everyone. There’s a shade for all eye colors.
annielluz V.
Tulsa
What is the best palette for everyday look? And what is the price?
Leah J.
Wales
Is there anywhere in the uk where I can buy this?
Nishita P.
Carol Stream, IL
How much is this?
Yuleide B.
Hi so I was wondering if u could get the tarte palettes so I can review it. I have a Instagram account which that account is for review makeup and all sort of stuff. I'll also be reviewing products in my YouTube account. If u would like to give me a review package please sent me a message and if u want me to review something else in stead of that I would love too.
ERNA M.
Bergen
Is the paletts matt colors?