BY TARTE #12 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A collector's set of three bestselling 12-pan eyeshadow palettes, inspired by tarte's creative and passionate fans. Make your eyeshadow dreams come true with 36 Amazonian clay-powered shades for your own personal wardrobe of unlimited, ultra-pigmented, long-wearing looks. The Vault includes three palettes: the Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Palette the original Tartelette palette features a variety of cool and warm shades all in a creamy matte powder formula; the Tartelette™ In Bloom Palette is a mix of luminous shimmers and silky mattes in super wearable, warm tones; and the NEW Tartelette™ Toasted Palette features rich matte and lustrous shimmer shadows in a mix of warm, cozy hues. This set contains: Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Palette: -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows Tartelette In Bloom Palette: -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows Tartelette Toasted Palette (NEW): -12 x 0.053 oz/ 1.5 g Eye shadows It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The eyeshadows in this set are ophthalmologist- and dermatologist-tested, and are safe for contact lens-wearers.

• Where can you purchase this set? I love the colours in all the pa...1 Answers
  • How much is this?1 Answers
  • Is there anywhere in the uk where I can buy this? 1 Answers
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently got the Tarte In Bloom palette from this line and I LOVE IT. First of all, it smells amazing. It’s a sweet smell, and how the hell they did it I have no idea but I dig it. The shadows are BEAUTIFUL. Great range of neutrals. I have blue eyes and generally only use neutrals. All the shades are shimmer, some more than others, which I prefer. Some shades look matte in the picture I posted but they’re not there is some shimmer just a small amount. The shadows are super pigmented, blend beautifully, have no fall out, and soo soft. I love this pallet. Even the packaging is beautiful and looks great in my everyday makeup display on my vanity. If you’re gonna treat yourself to a high end pallet, go for this. I LOVE it. So worth every penny.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This value set is 100% worth every penny. Every tartelette palette is super pigmented made from Amazonian clay and performs great! All three palettes have 12 shades that have a combination of matte and shimmery shadows. The original tartlette palette is neutral colors made perfectly for a natural eye type of look. The tartelette in bloom palette is the perfect palette to achieve an amazing smoky eye. And lastly, the new tartelette toasted palette is the perfect warmed toned palette! This value set is perfect to get everything you could ever want all in one!
Becky I.
Washington
I have the tartelette in bloom palette. And this one is one of my favorite palettes. I have brown eyes and all the colors go very well with my eye color. The packaging is super cute. I love the colors of it and that it has a mirror on the inside, I use it all the time. This is your perfect nude palette. The smell of it smells amazingly delicious lol. Love it!! The shadows have pigment and blend amazingly. Everything about this palette is amazing. I’m going to buy again and I definitely recommend this.
Sandra H.
Radford
I absolutely love,love, love these palettes!!! Each pan has a perfect amount of product although I with I had an endless supply of it! All of the shades were easily blendable, richly pigmented, and just all around perfect!!! The product is definitely worth the price. Tarte palettes are amazing and the vanilla scent isn't too strong. I purchased this gift for my sister this Christmas. I know she is going to love it I purchased directly from the site for about $100!
autumn g.
Parkersburg, WV
My go to for casual nude looks! Tarte outdid themselves with these. Not only do the eyeshadows have an amazing chocolate scent that is to die for, but they also blend with ease. I’ve came up with countless looks that are great for everyday routines such as work or school. If you’re a neutral lover such as myself, stop waiting and pick these up at Sephora!
Anna P.
I love tarte’s eyeshadows. They all have a great smell to them and these specific colors look amazing. I enjoy the little glimmer they give to my eyes when I put them on and I keep buying more of their eyeshadows because I love them! I wish they weren’t so messy on the inside of the pallete (as in just getting all over the mirror) but otherwise I love!
Jenn E.
This was such a great deal I couldn't pass it up! I love eyeshadow palettes and have been meaning to get the Tartelette palettes...so when I seen this set it was a no brainer. Each palette has a good variety of shades that are different from the other palettes. There are a few colors that definitely look similar in each palette however, those are more or less considered staple shades like your base or transition shades. The case they come in is very beautiful as well. Mine sadly arrived with the plastic cracked that holds the palettes inside. It seems like they tried to ship it good so I'm thinking this damage had to be done in the warehouse where it was just sitting waiting to be purchased. Overall I love!!!
Bri F.
Middleport , NY
If I could choose any gift it would be this set. It is worth every penny. Tarte shadows are among the best I’ve ever used. They have the perfect amount of pigment, just enough fallout without being ridiculous and they blend like a dream. I’ve hit pan on so many of the tarte shadows. You could create almost any eye look with this wonderful gift.
Heather P.
I have the in bloom and I think this is the most versatile palette I own. It’s perfect for travel, I can use this for natural look or easily use it for a glam look. I can use the darker shades for eyeliner and my eyebrows. It really is an all in one palette for me and I’m so happy that I bought it. It has become a staple in my collection
Angela N.
Portland
Tartlet in bloom is the best eyeshadow product and best palette I have ever bought! It blend so easily and there are so many different wonderful color combinations you can use to create amazing works! I would definitely repurchase! All of my friends ask to use this pallet when they come over. It also smells like chocolate as bonus!
Nishita P.
Carol Stream, IL
How much is this?
Leah J.
Wales
Is there anywhere in the uk where I can buy this?
ERNA M.
Bergen
Is the paletts matt colors?
Madi L.
Where can you purchase this set? I love the colours in all the palettes!