Tarte Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Sophie L.

BY TARTE

What it is: A party-in-a-palette with 12, all-new, warm and cozy shades. What it does: This palette lets you mix and match 12 warm, rich eyeshadows. The seven wearable mattes and five lustrous shimmer shades are arranged in separate rows to make three... see more...

Kristine T.
Tecumseh, MI
This palette is easily one of my everyday faves! It's so creamy, buttery, and blendable, with little fallout. The color payoff is also great with the colors being suitable for both everyday or a night out! This pallet also didn't break the bank either. I just can't say enough about this pallet! I would say go out and buy it. Now!
Jenna S.
Lancaster
This is a beautiful palette that has a few colors I use frequently when I do my makeup. However, for the price it doesn’t blend very well and has a lot of fallout. I wouldn’t personally purchase it again because I’m confident I could get another palette for cheaper that would blend better!
Christa G.
Steilacoom
This is a great neutral palette and is perfect for traveling. The packaging is so hefty and beautifully done. It has everything you need for a day or night look. Some of the colors were patchy for me and took a little work but overall I really love this.
Courtney C.
Bedford, TX
Once again, Tarte does not disappoint! The Tartelette Toasted provides you with more warm and cozy fall colors! I not only use this product in the fall but all year round! My brown eyes love how all of shades make my eyes pop!!
Debbie M.
Lincoln
Love love love !! There is not much else to say! This palette is my go to, it is able to turn from work day to dinner with friends!! Last all day (even without setting spray) highly recommend for a warm palette!!
Megan S.
Monticello, FL
If I could only have one palette to use daily this one would win. It has great transitioning shades and highlighter shades. It even has that black so you can smoke out that neutral eye. ❤️❤️ Love Love Love
Sanjuana V.
Summerville, SC
Loved this palette for fall time ! Great for warm smokey eye looks or even full on glam !! I love the pigment and the colors are true to swatches ! I highly recommend this product too others !
Amanda S.
Winona, MN
I love this palette!! It is so pigmented. I use this product almost everyday as either simple/natural or a Smokey-eye. The glitter eyeshadows go with almost every look. It’s definitely worth the price, and it lasts awhile!
Haley G.
Wallingford, CT
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Somewhat expensive but has amazing colors for everyday looks and pops of brighter colors to create unique looks also. Worth every penny! Smells amazing too!
Tiffany c.
northridge
Beautiful palette, multiple looks can be achieved with this palette, smells good like chocolate! Worth the money, good quality as. Nice packaging! Love tarte products!

JCPenney