BY TARTE #10 in Makeup Palettes

Calling all on-the-go tartelettesâ„¢! Enhance your shadow wardrobe with this pocket-perfect version of the best-selling tarteletteâ„¢ palette, featuring six all-new shades to refresh, define and transition your flirty stare from day to play.

6 Shades:

• Whisper (light pink)
  • Crush (taupe shimmer)
  • Heartbreaker (brown)
  • Wink (light mauve)
  • First kiss (mauve shimmer)
  • Bff (plum)
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Shadow play with this clay-infused, pocket-perfect version of tarte’s best-selling tartelette™ palette. It features four everyday matte shadows paired with two captivating lusters so you can refresh, define and transition your smoldering stare from day to play. The flirty, flattering shades feature lid, crease and highlight pairings so tartelettes can create modern, alluring looks without the guesswork. Powered by tarte’s signature Amazonian clay formula, you’ll get the same pigmented payoff, blendability and weartime as the original tartelette™ palette – all in this chic, petite tease!

Whisper Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Crush Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, calcium sodium borosilicate, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Heartbreaker Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Wink Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

First Kiss Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Bff Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, sorbic acid, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), montmorillonite, mica, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Would you buy this palette if you already have Tartelette...3 Answers
  • How well does everyone's skin react to this and is it lon...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for my first high end palette to splurg...16 Answers
Madhu D.
I love this tiny eye shadow palette for my trips. The shades are what I need when I travel, and the eye look I want. Not a whole lot of eye look you can have out of this palette but I take some colored eye liners and they work out great, as far as trying new eye look goes. The shades are versatile and will go nicely with other shades, if you want you can bring some eye shadow singles and you are good to go! They are very soft, blend nicely and stay long. Great travel makeup palette for me!
Jamie G.
San Diego
I really liked the colors of this palette when I saw it online, but I was kind of underwhelmed by the pigmentation and the longevity of these eyeshadows. I really only used this product for the color crush (the shimmery brown) and first kiss (shimmery lavender), but even those colors are underwhelming. I really love the typical tarte formulation of eyeshadows, but for some reason this palette didn’t do much for me. I just never reach for it over my other palettes.
Sam C.
Islip
I originally bought this palette because I needed a travel size one and there was a sale. I’m not gonna lie this isn’t my favorite palette ever but it gets the job done. I like how there’s a different variety of colors and the shimmers are really pigmented! I found the matter easy to blend. The only flaw in this palette is I didn’t like the two darker shades in the palette they had a lot of fall out but other than that I liked it!
Devyn O.
This is actually a really good palette! It’s great to take on the go, the size is great. The colors on the palette are so beautiful and pigmented, and great for all types of skin tones! Definitely a must have :) tarte Tartelette Tease Clay Palette
Sydney H.
I absolutely adore this pallet. It was given to me as a birthday gift and before I had never heard of it. I love the shade range although it make work better for light-medium skin (only because of the two lighter colors). Pigmentation is definitely there and the shades are very creamy. My favorite color is the gold shimmer, I use that in a lot of my looks because of the pigmentation and it stays it’s color. It is perfect for traveling because it size and the fact that you can create at least two different looks (and mabye more with some imagination😉). The only negative I have color is that the two lighter shades are not as pigmented as the shimmer or darker shades, but they are still very nice quality.
Brianna D.
Athol, MA
So, this is my first high end eye shadow pallet and I'm actually pretty disappointed.. I think I might be too Pale? 2 of the eye shadows don't really show up. But a little goes a long ways! It doesn't even really feel like the other tarte pallets it's more dry then creamy
Miranda K.
Spring, TX
The same thing as the other Tartelette palettes. Wasted money. BEAUTIFUL colors and I would love to use this traveling but the shadows don't last. No matter what I do or use it with, it won't stay on. They fade quickly, they fade on my lids and with swatches. I had such high hopes and expectations and it failed miserably and I'm not sure why I still own it... I guess just to prove to everyone that it's a terrible product for me.
🌜Melita H.
La Jolla, CA
This was my very first eyeshadow palette from Sephora and I even used this alone for my prom night look.

This mini palette has a good variety of mattes and shimmers, excellent for travel and beginners; however, I think the shimmers are a little lackluster. The mattes blend well and are not extremely opaque or anything, but very decent.

In comparison to other palettes I accumulated since then, I think this formula of eyeshadow is more buttery than ABH and more comparable to Lorac. Since this is so small though, I tend to forget about it and have only recently begun to use it again.

Overall, get it if its on sale and you need a travel palette or need a gift for a newcomer to makeup. (For just a bit more, the new Huda Beauty mini palettes are adorable, pigmented, and have a better value than this)
Justmiss J.
indiana
Okay, this is a small eyeshadow pallette.  If you can find it on sale I would say go for it, but on its own at full price,not so much. Especially if you have other tarte pallettes. The formula is soft and buttery, the colors are true to what you see, and they last a long time, with or without primer.   I really like Tarte as a brand, but wish they would expand a bit on their color range.  Sometimes it kinda seems like if you have one pallette from them, then you basically have all their shade range. I do like this small pallette and got it during a sale where I bought a larger pallette and got this one free. So if you can find it for a deal like this, or if you don't have any other tarte shades, I'd say go for it.
Marci M.
When I first got this palette I was very excited because I thought it was a great deal to try out a few tarte shadows, which I haven't before, without buying a bigger palette. Initially I liked it, especially the maroon and brown shades but I was disappointed with the two lighter shades on the left. I feel like one would have been fine, and they could have added a different color instead of those two which are so similar. The shimmery shades are alright but not the best. Unfortunately I just don't reach for this mini palette as much as my others but I still like to take it with me when I travel
Laiyan B.
I've been looking for my first high end palette to splurge on, is this worth it? I like a natural earthy tone look and the colors in this palette look beautiful
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
How would you rate this ? Are you satisfied with the colors ?
Sierra R.
Seattle, WA
If your a beginner in make up and just need a simple nude pallets would this be a good one to start out with ?
Kelly F.
Can this palette truly work by itself for a complete eye look, or do you need supplemental palettes to complete a look?
Tequila C.
Is this worth buying? Are the colors vibrant

back