Funke A.
Lagos

I have been looking to purchase this pallet but I need to know .. how good is this pallet for dark skin girls and can it give me room to create different looks?.. how is the pigmentation?

Ehimy C.
Ehimy C.
Doral, FL
1 year, 2 months ago
By now you can gather... tarte is my favorite brand lol I have this pallet. Its pigmentation is good, colors are blendable and creamy, my only issue is you get some kick up but other than that it's great. You can create various looks from daytime to night-time.
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
London, ON
1 year, 2 months ago
These colours are hyper pigmented so they stand out on all skin tones! The blend great and the range of colours are awesome. Hope you love it as much as I do!