BY TARTE #14 in Eyeshadow Palettes

A best-selling, cult-favorite eyeshadow palette with 12 brightening matte & microshimmer shades.

• Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm-toned assortment of 9 mattes & 3 delicate shimmers ranging from soft nudes to deep chocolates are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks that you’ll wear every day. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows:
• Charmer (off white)
• Jetsetter (warm taupe)
• Rocker (shimmering taupe)
• Smokeshow (black brown)
• Flower child (peachy nude)
• Smarty pants (tan)
• Firecracker (bronze copper)
• Activist (dark brown)
• Funny girl (champagne)
• Sweetheart (peach)
• Rebel (chestnut brown)
• Leader (aubergine)

Charmer Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Jetsetter Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Rocker Ingredients: Talc, mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, silica, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163), ferric ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Smokeshow Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Flower Child Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Smarty Pants Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Firecracker Ingredients: Mica, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, copper powder (CI 77400), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Activist Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Funny Girl Ingredients: Mica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, zinc stearate, boron nitride, silica, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, tin oxide, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499).

Sweetheart Ingredients: Talc, mica, silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), manganese violet (CI 77742), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Rebel Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Leader Ingredients: Silica, zinc stearate, boron nitride, talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, carmine (CI 75470), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), ultramarines (CI 77007).

Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without  phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten

• This palette of shades I really liked the pigmentation if it last...1 Answers
  • I'm new to the makeup world, so is this worth it3 Answers
  • Cause I want to try it so bad it looks so magical1 Answers
Lexi W.
Indiana
I will always and forever love neutral eyeshadows. I think they are prefect for creating anything, everyday eye looks to sultry smokey eyes, in a classic yet understated kind of way. So when I saw this new Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette released for spring I had to get my hands on it. When I finally was able to take this little goodie home with me and swatch it, it was everything that I had hoped for and more.This palette is a travel dream. It has a gradient feature that starts with cool toned eyeshadows on the top, neutral in the middle, and warmer tones on the bottom. This variation in color tones makes it easy to create many different eye looks suiting many different eye colors and skin undertones. It also has a good assortment of matte and shimmer finishes, three transition crease colors, one highlight shade, and three deeper shades for definition on the lash line or in the crease. These shadows are richly pigmented and blend nicely. I do think that some of my other eyeshadows, such as the Urban Decay shadows in the naked palette, have better blendabilty, but I still think that these Tarte shadows do a good job. The one thing I have noticed is that these shadows have a thicker formula which causes me to wash my eye brushes more often, but this is not necessarily a bad thing.Moving away from the eyeshadow formula, I absolutely love the packaging. This may be the prettiest eyeshadow palette I own. The bright colors scream spring and it looks beautiful just sitting on a vanity or desk. It’s also compact and well made with generous amounts of product which again make this palette perfect for travel because it will hold up nicely in a makeup bag. I real do love this palette.It is good for all ages.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
This is the absolute best eye shadow pallet to give someone regardless of age, style or time! This pallet is filled with beautiful colors (mattes and shimmers) that can be used in a quick everyday look or can be amped up to create a sultry, sexy, Smokey look. This is literally my favorite ride or die pallet. Another thing i love is that it’s small enough to be perfect for traveling and the packaging is hard enough to protect the shadows as well. And it has a big mirror which is an added bonus for sure! The shadows blend so easily and are very pigmented. And the shimmers are just perfect. And if you want to intensify the shimmers you can use a little setting spray/water to wet your brush and they’re even more stunning. I think everyone would love to receive this in their stocking this year no doubt!!
Maria S.
Webster , NY
This is an excellent palette. Every time I use this palette I get a gorgeous look that took seconds to do. The colors blend themselves but do not muddy together. I think the formula in the toasted palette is a little bit better but this is still an outstanding palette. I also love the packaging. The mirror is gigantic and it fits comfortably in your hand making it really really easy to do your makeup. It is also very sturdy so you can travel with it. You can also get a million looks with the palette. If you are looking for a good neutral palette that is easy to use, easy to travel with, user friendly, and guaranteed a good look every single time, then this is the palette for you!
Kaylynn D.
I love this pallet! It has a good mix of matte shadows and shimmery shadows. I find that most pallets have too many shimmery shades leaving you with only 1 color option for your transition shades but this gives you plenty of matte colors to choose between. It has everything you’d need to an entire eye look. A brow bone color, a crease color, a shimmery lid shade and a dark color for depth or the lash line. The formula is like butta! They’re so creamy and easy to blend. It smells really nice, kind of like cocoa powder. It has a good mirror and gorgeous packaging! I could go on and on about this pallet, I love it!
Katie L.
I will always and forever love neutral eyeshadows and this palette was one of my most used makeup products this year. Every morning it was my go-to palette to create natural looks for work. I also used the darker colors in the palette to create night looks on the weekends. It is also a great palette to travel with because you can create so many looks with just one product, plus its small and the case is protective. I like that there are more matte colors, but there are also a few shimmery colors included. I've hit the pan for several of the colors and will be repurchasing soon!
Sarah I.
Holliston , MA
This is a really good palette. The quality of the shadows is really good and it is a great palette to use to create nice neutral looking eye looks. I actually think this is an amazing palette for someone who is new to eyeshadow. This palette is flattering on a lot of skin tones and the shadows are very forgiving if you go a little heavy handed and need to diffuse them. The lasting power is also really good.

This palette is really basic. That shouldn't sound like a negative. I think that is actually what this palette really has going for it. It is basic in the sense that it is really easy for a beginner or for a more experienced user to create a quick look that looks great. Anyone that asks for a request for a first high end palette, I tell them to start with this one.

I didn't give this 5 stars because I don't find myself using a couple shades. I also don't love the shimmer shades in the palette as much as I like the mattes. However, it is still an excellent palette. If you are an expert, you may not find much benefit in it, but if you are starting out and this is your first exposure to high end shadows, you will not regret it!
Rachel C.
Princeton, WV
Tarte never lets me down! I love their Tartlette In Bloom Palette! There are so many neutral colors in this Palette. I love that you can use this Palette for everyday looks, for work or school! You can also use it for a night out on the town look. I'm gifting this Palette this holiday season to my best friend. This is definitely my gift crush. You can't go wrong with this Palette! I can't wait to try their Tartlette Toasted Palette next!
Kimberly J.
Lansing , MI
I loooooooove this palette. When I travel it’s the only one I take because it gives me all of the looks I want. If I want a pop of color I’ll bring a potted fun color, but it’s my go to everyday palette and it still gives me some bolder options.

It has some shimmer options that work beautifully when I use my setting spray to wet the brush. They work just fine when dry, I notice they hold better when there’s an adhesive.

Go find it and swatch it before you buy, I always recommend that. I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, NC
This is a staple for every beauty guru and junkie. This palette is perfect for travelling and for everyday. Tarte is such an awesome brand that always has fantastic performing products. This palette is especially great because it has mattes and shimmers that complement each other for beautiful looks every time. I definitely recommend this particular palette because it has served me well in my travels and allows me to look my best every single use. The shadows also smell like hot chocolate which is a PLUS, too.
Myranda C.
This palette is perfect for those looking for a neutral everyday palette. I love to use this palette on my clients for that reason. Everyone I use this on is very happy with the outcome. It comes with a variety of matte shades along with a few pops of shimmer. The shadows are extremely blendable and have little to no fallout whatsoever. There’s no kickback when placing your brush into the pan which also keeps the palette nice and clean. I love the packaging of this product too- it’s sturdy, has lovely graphics, and it’s easy to hold in your hands. The only issue I have with this palette- is that the two darker shades on the upper right hand of the palette look the exact same. I wish they would have added a different deeper shade to this palette. They last throughout the day, especially when you use tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer as a base.
Amanda K.
Is this really worth the money? I mean yes it's a beautiful palette and I want it but it is pricey and will I really use all the colors? how do the blend?
Jackie M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've heard so much about this tarte pallet and I was wondering is it really good or pigmented ???
Jennifer J.
Gresham
Are these shadows easy to blend? And are they super pigmented and creamy?
Mounira B.
Montréal
How much does it cost? are the colors really as shown on the picture? are they well pigmented?
I have been wanting to get this palette and another palette that's for naked but i only have a limited amount of money so should i get this palette or the naked