BY TARTE

An essential on-the-go palette of long-lasting eyeshadows. Creates quick and easy eye looks with essential neutrals and smoky eye staples in both mattes and metallics, all stashed in an on-the-go palette. The iconic Amazonian clay formula delivers vibrant payoff that's never chalky or patchy and balances lids to make your shadow last longer. This palette contains:- 6 x Eyeshadows in Gaze, Touch, Hotline, Playful, Passion, Snuggle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. It is also safe for contact wearers.

• Are this palette pigmented and easy to blend?1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this Tarte eye palette, if so what are ...1 Answers
  • Worth it? I want a small palette for traveling & on t...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "First off this is so affordable second it smells like cupcakes and third the colors are bomb pigmented last and feel great so over all it’s a fantastic but" in 57 reviews
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love love love this little palette! I bought tbis in store at Sephora on a whim after seeing it on display and just fell in love with the colors. First off, it has a chocolatey smell and I can’t stop smelling it! It is enough to create the perfect look and I tend to use the top left shadow “gaze” as a base no matter what eye look or palette I use after that. All of the mattes are very pigmented and will have a bit of fall out so be sure to tap your brush before applying. The top right color “hotline” is a great crease color for so many looks as well and blends beautifully. The darker colors are great for a smokey eye. The middle metallic shades are beautiful and my other favorite shades in this little tartelette. They apply best with a wet brush or a finger - I prefer my finger for better pigment but it does take a couple times to really get it on there. These colors wear well all day. I love combining at times with my ABH mod ren palette if I want to lightly add in a more pinkish dimension . This palette is definitely a daily go to and a favorite.
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is a great palette because it's a perfect size you can just throw it in your purse. I feel like the color combos were made for certain looks and only certain looks so I don't feel like you can get all that creative with it, but it's nice because it comes with two lighter matte shades, two dark matte Shades and two Shimmer shades and for me that's like the minimum of what you need to create anything that has depth. It's a nice palette it's not my favorite but it's nice. The eyeshadows are made from Amazonion clay so they're very pigmented and they really last. The layout of the pallet is the exact same as some of their other travel-size palettes have a couple of them I cannot remember the names are right on the tip of my tongue!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift! If you love warm tones then you'll love this! This mini palette comes with 4 matte shades and 2 shimmer shades. They are all super pigmented and last all day. The matte shades are a little powdery and have some kick-up in the pan, but there is no fallout on your face. The shimmer shades can have a little fallout on your face, but it's nothing crazy. This is the perfect everyday palette, but it can also be used to create nighttime looks! It also has the signature Tarte vanilla eyeshadow scent! It's also perfect for traveling because it's small, compact, and has a mirror! The packaging is sturdy as well.

If you're looking for a gift for someone I definitely recommend picking this up!
Amy S.
This little pallet is just perfect!! Colors are beautiful and they blend like a dream. Buttery soft. There is some kick up but nothing crazy. It doesn’t bother me. They also smell so so so good. Like vanilla! This one has quickly become my go to palette for quick beautiful eyes. Easy to travel with. You have everything you need and don’t need to reach for anything else. I have oily eyelids and these shades stay put all day long. Truly my most reached for palette.
Britt M.
Really digging this palette! I wanted something small for when I travel, but still wanted to have the option of wearing eyeshadow without having to lug around my whole MAC collection, so this was the perfect compromise! These shadows are so malleable and pigmented, and there’s 4 mattes and 2 shimmers, which gives you a lot of versatility for day or night looks. These scale pretty warm, there’s a light peachy shade, some coppers and some warm browns. These blend well and last quite long when I use primer, since they do have Amazonian Clay in these shadows. Overall really happy with this palette, and now I know I need the Tease palette as well.
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Perfect for the on the go type of girl it’s also perfect for teenage girls that are starting off in make up this little cute palette by tarte is a good starter, has all the neutral and natural and shimmers that you can make so many type of eyeshadow looks out the colors blend well and they have such good transition shades and such beautiful shimmer shades you cannot pass this up if you’re in the Sephora line and you happen to see it get it, it’s perfect to travel with because mostly all girls are looking for a quick fast easy neutral eyeshadow look that goes with any shade of lipstick, and that’s this one! It’s also good for day and night wear.
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
I don’t typically wear warm shades but saw this palette and figured I would give it a try. Turns out I love all these colors! They are very pigmented so be careful not to use too much. The first time I used this plate I had way too much shadow and it looked terrible. Now that I learned to use an extremely light touch I love it! The colors all blend together very well and I can see this becoming my go to fall palette! Love tarte products!!
Polly L.
I love this palette!! It's so small and easy to travel with, and has all the colors you need to make a beautiful, simple matte eye - or a full blown out glittery smokey eye! I didn't know I would get so much use out of a tiny palette that only had 6 shades! Truly a great purchase. I'll be looking out for more mini Tarte palettes in the future!
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I recently ordered this from Tarte but I've been wanting it since it first came out! This is such a pretty little pallet that is perfectly sized to fit in your makeup bag for the night, not that you'll need to touch up! These shadows are are buttery soft and buildable, and they last forever lol! I'm happy to see a mixture of matte's and shimmers in this pallet cuz I prefer to use mattes on my hooded eyes. And every girl likes a little bit of sparkle, this beautiful sparkly red is just gorgeous 😍. I love the colors and the formula of Tarte's shadows because they last a long time, they don't crease, and they don't have a lot of icky stuff in them so I can feel good about what I put on my face. ✨❤️✨
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
this was my first time using any Tarte eyeshadow. I had NO IDEA how PIGMENTED IT IS. like holy cow. this stuff is SO pigmented. the colors in this little palette are gorgeous, I’m a huge fan of pretty much any neutral or brown color and I love that this is more warm toned. will definitely be buying more shadow from tarte.
Fashion /.
Kingsville, TX
Worth it? I want a small palette for traveling & on the go!
Brittany A.
Moss Point, MS
Is this palette pigmented?
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Has anyone tried this Tarte eye palette, if so what are the pros and cons of this , tarte Pretty Paintbox Collector's Makeup Case who yikes this palette better the other of the tarts palettes? what's your favorite and why do you love the this Tarte palette?. #megavoxboxwin#contest
Halima K.
1761
Is the pallet good for party and just every Day makeup?
Yadira M.
Kennewick, WA
Are this palette pigmented and easy to blend?