BY TARTE

An essential on-the-go palette of long-lasting eyeshadows. Creates quick and easy eye looks with essential neutrals and smoky eye staples in both mattes and metallics, all stashed in an on-the-go palette. The iconic Amazonian clay formula delivers vibrant payoff that's never chalky or patchy and balances lids to make your shadow last longer. This palette contains:- 6 x Eyeshadows in Gaze, Touch, Hotline, Playful, Passion, Snuggle. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. It is also safe for contact wearers.

• What do you guys think about this look? tarte Tartelette ...2 Answers
  • Worth it? I want a small palette for traveling & on t...4 Answers
  • Is it worth it? I love the color choices are they pigmented?2 Answers
tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette
  • "First off this is so affordable second it smells like cupcakes and third the colors are bomb pigmented last and feel great so over all it’s a fantastic but" in 57 reviews
Maddie M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love love love this little palette! I bought tbis in store at Sephora on a whim after seeing it on display and just fell in love with the colors. First off, it has a chocolatey smell and I can’t stop smelling it! It is enough to create the perfect look and I tend to use the top left shadow “gaze” as a base no matter what eye look or palette I use after that. All of the mattes are very pigmented and will have a bit of fall out so be sure to tap your brush before applying. The top right color “hotline” is a great crease color for so many looks as well and blends beautifully. The darker colors are great for a smokey eye. The middle metallic shades are beautiful and my other favorite shades in this little tartelette. They apply best with a wet brush or a finger - I prefer my finger for better pigment but it does take a couple times to really get it on there. These colors wear well all day. I love combining at times with my ABH mod ren palette if I want to lightly add in a more pinkish dimension . This palette is definitely a daily go to and a favorite.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I have the Toasted palette (my favorite palette!) and wanted this as a companion. Since it was on sale at Sephora for $15, I bought one for both myself and my daughter. I have to say, I was less than wowed. The mattes were decent, but they went on a lot more brown toned than they looked in the pan. They are easily blendable, on the plus side. It also looked a lot different on myself than my daughter. They kind of looked muddy on my medium tan skin, but looked very vibrant and pretty on my daughters very pale skin. The shimmers didn’t seem to be as bright and vibrant as most Tarte shimmers, even wet or with glitter glue. They certainly weren’t terrible but I was expecting a little more.

Not everyone is looking for the same thing out of eyeshadows, thus the 4 star review. It’s not a bad palette at all, but I definitely have Tarte shadows that suit my preferences more.

Onto value: this palette is 0.18 oz whereas the full size tartelette palettes have 0.636. So the flirt has roughly 28% of the amount product that is in the full size palettes that retail for $46. 0.18 oz would be about $12.88 worth of product. At the $15 sale price, that’s not terrible. At $23 it’s not a good deal at all. If you like this color scheme, I would definitely recommend saving up for the full size toasted if that’s within your budget (and watch for those Ulta and Tarte sales!). I know not everyone wants a large palette or cares about the math 😅
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is a great palette because it's a perfect size you can just throw it in your purse. I feel like the color combos were made for certain looks and only certain looks so I don't feel like you can get all that creative with it, but it's nice because it comes with two lighter matte shades, two dark matte Shades and two Shimmer shades and for me that's like the minimum of what you need to create anything that has depth. It's a nice palette it's not my favorite but it's nice. The eyeshadows are made from Amazonion clay so they're very pigmented and they really last. The layout of the pallet is the exact same as some of their other travel-size palettes have a couple of them I cannot remember the names are right on the tip of my tongue!
Angie S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Tarte’s Eyeshadow Palettes in general; the amazon clay that the shadows are infused with really does make the shadows long-lasting and stops them from creasing -even without an eyeshadow primer. They also blend extremely well and are very pigmented. Plus, I love how each palette tells it’s own cohesive color story. Now, with their mini travel palettes, you still get the same great formula for a great prize and in a cute, easy-to-travel-with size. You’re not sacrificing quality for convenience when you buy a Tarte mini palette. One of my favorites is the tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette I love the colors it has, and the fact that they’re both in shimmer and matte textures. I was able to take just this one palette with me to a wedding I went to out of town and create a complete full glam, camera-ready look. I highly recommend checking out Tarte’s eyeshadow palettes, especially their mini ones because you can test out the full quality of the product for a fraction of the price of one of the regular sized palettes... but I bet, once you do try it, you’ll be going back to buy some regular sized palettes too!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow Palette is the perfect stocking stuffer or Secret Santa gift! If you love warm tones then you'll love this! This mini palette comes with 4 matte shades and 2 shimmer shades. They are all super pigmented and last all day. The matte shades are a little powdery and have some kick-up in the pan, but there is no fallout on your face. The shimmer shades can have a little fallout on your face, but it's nothing crazy. This is the perfect everyday palette, but it can also be used to create nighttime looks! It also has the signature Tarte vanilla eyeshadow scent! It's also perfect for traveling because it's small, compact, and has a mirror! The packaging is sturdy as well.

If you're looking for a gift for someone I definitely recommend picking this up!
Karimah P.
Baltimore
I love the Tarte Tartelette Flirt Eyeshadow palette. The size is super compact and cute so it easily fits in my makeup bag. I love this because I am able to travel with it more. The colors are so simple yet very pigmented. You can do so many different looks with this palette and it is always my go to palette for a simple, soft brown eye. I also LOVE the fact that this palette comes with a mirror. The color “hotline” is my absolute favorite and makes for a great transition shade. This product is not too expensive and lasts a very long time because a little goes a long way. I highly recommend this palette, especially if you are a beginner and do not want to get overwhelmed with numerous colors.
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
This palette has an adorable packaging and I love the eyeshadow colors in this palette. You can definitely get some playful looks with this product while also creating an everyday look, on the go. I still think that these small compact palettes are a little on the high end/pricey side for only six shades but the color payoff as great compared to their regular palettes. A lot of the colors are great for any eye color in my opinion and would work great in goodie bags or gifts for friends and family when you’re not sure what’s they like.
Britt M.
Really digging this palette! I wanted something small for when I travel, but still wanted to have the option of wearing eyeshadow without having to lug around my whole MAC collection, so this was the perfect compromise! These shadows are so malleable and pigmented, and there’s 4 mattes and 2 shimmers, which gives you a lot of versatility for day or night looks. These scale pretty warm, there’s a light peachy shade, some coppers and some warm browns. These blend well and last quite long when I use primer, since they do have Amazonian Clay in these shadows. Overall really happy with this palette, and now I know I need the Tease palette as well.
Susana A.
Corpus Christi, TX
Perfect for the on the go type of girl it’s also perfect for teenage girls that are starting off in make up this little cute palette by tarte is a good starter, has all the neutral and natural and shimmers that you can make so many type of eyeshadow looks out the colors blend well and they have such good transition shades and such beautiful shimmer shades you cannot pass this up if you’re in the Sephora line and you happen to see it get it, it’s perfect to travel with because mostly all girls are looking for a quick fast easy neutral eyeshadow look that goes with any shade of lipstick, and that’s this one! It’s also good for day and night wear.
Lilly M.
Dallas
The tarte tartelette flirt pallete i love ! My favorite thing about it is the size a travel size can fit anywhere why wouldnt you want to take it with you! The colors are very great as well wear them on an everyday bases, my type of colors the shadows were great as well very easy to blend out i recommend this little pallete !
Jazmine M.
Mission, TX
Worth it? I want a small palette for traveling & on the go!
Halima K.
1761
Is the pallet good for party and just every Day makeup?
Brittany A.
Moss Point , MS
Is this palette pigmented?
anisha h.
East Elmhurst, NY
Mary Catherine M.
Kings Mountain
Is it worth it? I love the color choices are they pigmented?

Sephora