Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Orlando, FL
Is it worth the splurge? I'm dying to try this palette!
Emiley W.
Emiley W.
morgantown, WV
1 year, 11 months ago
I have it and use it every day. Totally worth the money!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Doral, FL
1 year, 12 months ago
I think it does. Is a perfect everyday palette.
Tanya B.
Tanya B.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
1 year, 12 months ago
Absolutely. my everyday go to for daytime and evening dramatic looks. colors are amazing and unique. I say go for it!!!
Mag H.
Mag H.
2 years ago
Yes!! Tarte is one of my fave designers love them sooo much, and they always have great coverage!
Serene C.
Serene C.
2 years ago
Yes absolutely!!!!! It's my favorite palette ever, I love it even more than my Naked 2 and 3. And that's saying something, because those are amazing palettes. Definitely get it!!!
Terra L.
Terra L.
Gainesville, FL
2 years ago
By far my favorite eye shadow pallet that I've ever purchased. Usually I stick to drug store eye shadows and buy higher quality foundation and cover-up.. but I splurged on this and I'm so happy that I did!! The pigment is AMAZING and I love that all the colors are matte. Also, I love that Tarte uses the all natural amazonian clay. If you're on the fence about getting it.. DO IT! You for sure wont regret it.
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
2 years ago
I would have to say yes! this is my go to palette. there are so many different looks you can achieve with this palette and the quality is amazing.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
2 years ago
This is my everyday go to pallet! the colors are beautiful and blend together so nice and they aren't patchy at all like some matte shadows:)