BY TARTE #47 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An everyday eyeshadow palette with 12 all matte shades that are anything but basic.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm & cool matte eyeshadows ranging from light to deep are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks – customize your application to switch from natural to dramatic. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows

• Super mom (ivory)
  • Wanderer (light brown)
  • Power player (taupe)
  • Fashionista (black)

Super Mom, Caregiver And Free Spirit Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Natural Beauty, Power Player, Dreamer, And Force Of Nature Ingredients: Talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Multi-tasker Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Best Friend Ingredients: Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bombshell Ingredients: Boron Nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wanderer Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fashionista Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, zinc stearate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

Buy on Sephora*
  • "All matte shades, and the layout of the shadows is beautiful (: There are SO many different looks you can achieve with this palette and more than half of the shadows could be used as transition shades to pair with other shadows as well!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love these matte eyeshadows you can create sk many different looks out of this pallet and it last awhile" in 2 reviews
  • "I am overall really pleased with this palette and would definitely recommend it!" in 1 review
  • "Every single shadow works well with each other." in 1 review
  • "My go to eyeshadow palette, so many different shades to create many different looks " in 1 review
nicole S.
Chaska,MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my go to palettes. I have spent over 11 thousand dollars at sephora the last 2 years and have been a huge fan and collector of high end and high quality make up since way before it was trendy.
I remember wearing drugstore makeup all the time and then going to sephora because I was at the mall and it was a store full of makeup which had always been my passion. I did my makeup and it looked amazing and lasted all day. I have been hooked ever since. But things have changed. Since high end makeup is trendy the quality has suffered in a lot of companies that just want to constantly push out a new and trendy product and not a quality product.
I first purchased the in bloom palette as I love shimmers. They widen the eye and make the face look younger and more glowy. I was in love with the in bloom. I wasn't interested in the original matte version. Then I was offered a shopping spree and I grabbed whatever I could in terms of palettes and more so I grabbed this.
I use this just as much as the in bloom. Even though its all matte it's not hard to come up with endless amounts of color combinations and placements for tons of one palette looks for all types of occasions and days and weather and styles.
I do prefer to use this with other palettes as more of a transition shade palette but it's just an all together really great palette for anything and every thing you can think of.
I really loved that there was some beautiful purples in here and some more unique colors other than just the normal taupe and brown palettes or neon type palettes of today and especially when this palette was released. It was hard to find good purple shadows in a palette. There are a ton of great transition and highlight colors.
It blends like a dream and is super pigmented in every color without a ton of fall out. It also smells amazing like a very warm vanilla.
It is a bit pricy for some basically neutral colored palette but its of amazing quality and is very easy to use so I totally recommend. Ive had mine for over a year and its still a favorige go to.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Such a beautiful palette! I love the size of each shadow and how many it comes with! The casing is absolutely adorable! I love that it comes with a large mirror as well. This shadows are so rich and pigmented. Great for an every day wear. It's pricey but you know it's worth it just by looking at the casing and the quality of the shadows. I just wish that it had a row of shimmer shadows or satins, not completely matte. I highly recommend this product to anyone who's looking for a nice pallet of mattes but doesn't want a giant one like Morphe .
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in love with this pallet and got it for myself for Christmas 🤶 yay. The Amazonian clay makes the colors blend like a dream and truly last all day long without creasing or needing any touch ups as long as you use an eye shadow primer. I'm honestly addicted to all things Tarte, from their skin care items to their makeup. It makes my skin feel better too knowing that they are vegan and cruelty free. Definitely recommend!
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette this is your everyday eyeshadow palette. You can create so many looks with just this one palette-seriously! The looks are endless. Every shadow in this palette is pigmented. Unlike, some other beauty brands eyeshadow palettes where some of the shadows are less pigmented in others in one palette... ugh, I really really don’t like that. Each shade is super blendable and they blend beautifully! Also, the packaging of this palette is just perfect. It’s extremely durable so you can easily take it with you on the go, and it’s small enough to carry around as well (considering how many shadows are in this palette) and a giant full sized (size of the palette) mirror is included which makes it great when traveling as well and offers easy application. It’s super hard to pick just one favorite eyeshadow palette by Tarte, but I’d say this one would be it! This is a definite must have in every girl (or boy! ) collection!
Olena Z.
This is the best eyeshadow I ever had. I really like natural colors and soft mate. It really is a good quality and blends very well. Especially when you first put the primer and it then makes your eyes look natural. So I recommend everyone to try it out.
Jordi L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a really lovely palette but not one of those "OMG! Drop everything you're doing right now to go get it!" palette, but it is definitely a good purchase if you want to add something to your make up collection that you can rely on. The colors are very workable with a good range of neutral colored hues, and I have not skipped over a single one yet, which is honestly a rarity for me. I've used it a quite a few times over the months that I have had it. With primer it has easily lasted me 8+ hours without creasing at all, so over all I really do love and recommend this palette.
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got his palette from Sephora a really long time ago and I always use it. The pigment is perfect, not to much so it makes a good natural everyday look. The black is incredibly pigmented so you need just a little, I usually only use the black to make a simple winged liner. This is the perfect beginners palette if you’re looking for one!
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased this from Ulta and I was not disappointed at all. I wanted a cool toned palette and that is exactly what I got. The shades in this are amazing and the formula is so creamy. The colors in this are all matte but so soft and easy to combine with any shimmer color you might want to use.
Emily H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In love with this product from the very first time I used it. I have multiple eyeshadow palettes from different brands and nothing compared to these colors. You can use this palette for an everyday look or for a night out with the girls. You can buy this product at Sephora which is where I got mine.
Vicki T.
I wanna know about the pigmentation too. I'm interested to use it, but first i want to be secure.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
What are your thoughts on this palette? Is it a must have?
Rosie J.
Vancouver, BC
Is this palette really good?! I want to try this product, I always see this used by youtube beauty vloggers/guru all the time. Hope I could try this out.
Amina B.
How is the pigmentation?? Do these shadows last long?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a good matte pallet...is this one worth the money?