BY TARTE #37 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An everyday eyeshadow palette with 12 all matte shades that are anything but basic.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm & cool matte eyeshadows ranging from light to deep are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks – customize your application to switch from natural to dramatic. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows

• Super mom (ivory)
  • Wanderer (light brown)
  • Power player (taupe)
  • Fashionista (black)

Super Mom, Caregiver And Free Spirit Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Natural Beauty, Power Player, Dreamer, And Force Of Nature Ingredients: Talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Multi-tasker Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Best Friend Ingredients: Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bombshell Ingredients: Boron Nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wanderer Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fashionista Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, zinc stearate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• How is the fall out?2 Answers
  • Who else is absolutely in love with Tarts eyeshadows?2 Answers
  • I really love this Palette, what Palettes if any would an...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The consistency of the shadows is amazing, they apply so smoothly! They never crease and are very pigmented. They also lost so long even without a primer!" in 1889 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely obsessed with this palette at the moment. I'd had my eye on it since it came out but hadn't seriously considered purchasing it. A few weeks ago, however, my mom was visiting and I decided I wanted a matte purple eyeshadow. Apparently this is a much more demanding request than I thought and we ended up searching 3 different Sephoras for the Make Up Forever shade i decided on. Finally I decided to just purchase this palette since the price for all 12 shadows was the same as 3 by Make Up Forever. Since buying this pallet I've used it every single day. It can be used for nice, neutral looks or for bold smokey eyes. The quality of the shadows is fantastic. Great pigmentation and super days blending. Absolutely love it. Just bought one for my sister as well." in 790 reviews
  • "palette is pretty good quality. smells amazing and has a good color scheme. was bought at ulta im a repeat user. i use it in almost every makeup look. this is a pallet you grab and go great for travel has an everyday look. " in 506 reviews
  • "Long lasting, beautiful colors! I want this pallet to last forever! You can do a normal everyday look or jazz it up for a night out! " in 239 reviews
  • "I love these matte eyeshadows you can create sk many different looks out of this pallet and it last awhile" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
This is one of my go to palettes. I have spent over 11 thousand dollars at sephora the last 2 years and have been a huge fan and collector of high end and high quality make up since way before it was trendy.
I remember wearing drugstore makeup all the time and then going to sephora because I was at the mall and it was a store full of makeup which had always been my passion. I did my makeup and it looked amazing and lasted all day. I have been hooked ever since. But things have changed. Since high end makeup is trendy the quality has suffered in a lot of companies that just want to constantly push out a new and trendy product and not a quality product.
I first purchased the in bloom palette as I love shimmers. They widen the eye and make the face look younger and more glowy. I was in love with the in bloom. I wasn't interested in the original matte version. Then I was offered a shopping spree and I grabbed whatever I could in terms of palettes and more so I grabbed this.
I use this just as much as the in bloom. Even though its all matte it's not hard to come up with endless amounts of color combinations and placements for tons of one palette looks for all types of occasions and days and weather and styles.
I do prefer to use this with other palettes as more of a transition shade palette but it's just an all together really great palette for anything and every thing you can think of.
I really loved that there was some beautiful purples in here and some more unique colors other than just the normal taupe and brown palettes or neon type palettes of today and especially when this palette was released. It was hard to find good purple shadows in a palette. There are a ton of great transition and highlight colors.
It blends like a dream and is super pigmented in every color without a ton of fall out. It also smells amazing like a very warm vanilla.
It is a bit pricy for some basically neutral colored palette but its of amazing quality and is very easy to use so I totally recommend. Ive had mine for over a year and its still a favorige go to.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
I love this palette. The packaging is solid and  sturdy while remaining aesthetically pleasing. It has a nice mirror you can actually use. If you already have a lot of standard shades and mattes, you definately do not need this, although they are so nice to work with. I prefer this to Tartlette Toasted and In Bloom (HISS!). Now that Tarte has discontinued Clay Play 1, this is the palette I would recommend to anyone curious about Tarte. The all matte shadows are smooth and blend so effortlessly. The palette has a light vanilla smell that might bother some but it's a realistic gourmet vanilla vs. B&BW Warm Vanilla Sugar fragrance. It's easy to pull a quick look together. You probably aren't going to get many experimental looks out of this palette but, if you are a play it safe "beauty make up" type, it will still give you the ability to mix it up a little so you don't get bored.
Kas F.
Parker, CO
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
Tarte is such a great line to begin with. I use their foundation and mascara and this palette. I prefer matte everything so this is the greatest palette to ever be designed for me. Mainly because I can get so many different looks from it. I also use one of them for my eyebrows because I have a smoky amethyst brunette colored hair so it just pairs better if I use the purplish eyeshadow on the bottom. I also really love this palette because it stays on for a long time with out needing touch ups. However, I don't have oily skin so I guess that is why it might stay on me better. I don't use any other eyeshadow since I have bought this one for 2 reasons: I use it every day and it has all the colors I need... AND because I have had it for over year and STILL have a lot in each one.
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Couple years ago this would be my HG palette, but since there are so many better palettes available at Tarte today - I think that unless you only use neutral/cool-toned matte shadows - you won't really be able to create a variety of looks with this palette alone.

Quality-wise this palette is fab; almost every single shade here is pigmented, blendable and buttery smooth. They last a very good time on the eye and are not too powdery.All in all, I think it is nice, but if I were to choose between this and their Tartelette in Bloom or even Tarteist Pro - I would get one of the latter ones, because they do have some fun shimmers in them too, which allows you to be tht extra bit creative. If you like warm eyeshadows, again - go for Bloom.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
Before this palette, I hated everything I purchased from Tarte. However, this product is top notch. The colours are beautiful and versatile. The each shade is pigmented and blendable. I find myself reaching for this palette more frequently than any other one that I own, simply because the matte shades are perfect for everyday, and it contains any and all of the most basic shades that can be combined in a number of ways to create different looks. My only criticism is that the packaging feels cheap, typical of Tarte products I feel, and difficult to open. For this product I can overlook this fact because of its quality, making it a 5 star win to me.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
There was a lot of hype about this palette when it first came out so I bought it with a coupon and I really liked it I love that they are all matte but they are soft shades and blendable as well. They all have a natural look even the dark shade these colors are flattering to all skin tones and undertones as well. I’ve had mine for over a year and it works great it took me about a year to start hitting pan on wanderer. I wear it almost everyday and this palette is appropriate for all occasion as well.
Cynthia J.
Nederland , TX
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
I got this tarte Tarteist Pro Amazonian Clay Palette when I had my tarte Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette stolen after two uses! I was not disappointed with the colors though. Several are included to play with and are easy to apply. Great pigment! The tartelette in bloom continues to be my favorite and recommend getting it if you do not already because the palette has colors that can be used on just about anyone .
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
Review for: Tartelette in Bloom Clay Palette 12 Colors Eye Shadow By Tarte High Performance Naturals more...
Gorgeous!!!! There is no other way to explain this pallet, the colors are beautiful the combinations are endless, I have done so many different luxe with this pallet from day to night, From very sexy and smokey, to simple and stylish, it is so easy to get so many different looks from this pallet the pigment is just so beautiful,Highly recommend this pallet, it is going to be the perfect spring summer looks
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...

i have just recently gotten into eyeshadows. ive always been a statement lip and simple eyes kind of girl. but this palette has gotten me so inspired to do so many different looks. the formula is amazing and the colors are beautiful and great for everyday use. i have a bunch of other neutral palettes but i always end up using at least 2 colors from this one. totally worth the price!
Juhe Y.
Fullerton
When I saw this palette, I knew that I NEEDED it. First of all, the packaging is everything. It comes with a good size mirror that is very useful when travelling. The colors are versatile and pigmented. It smells like chocolate which smells delicious, but don't worry your eyelids won't smell like it. I could create a natural everyday look to a smokey look.
Vicki T.
I wanna know about the pigmentation too. I'm interested to use it, but first i want to be secure.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What are your thoughts on this palette? Is it a must have?
Rosie J.
Vancouver, BC
Is this palette really good?! I want to try this product, I always see this used by youtube beauty vloggers/guru all the time. Hope I could try this out.
Amina B.
How is the pigmentation?? Do these shadows last long?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
I have been looking for a good matte pallet...is this one worth the money?