BY TARTE #41 in Eyeshadow Palettes

An everyday eyeshadow palette with 12 all matte shades that are anything but basic.

• Vitamin E: natural preservative that also acts as an anti-inflammatory emollient and antioxidant
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin

Product performance: Warm & cool matte eyeshadows ranging from light to deep are arranged in rows for 3 easy looks – customize your application to switch from natural to dramatic. The superblendable Amazonian clay-infused powder formula glides on like a cream, providing longwearing, intense payoff that’s never chalky or patchy.

Includes 12 eyeshadows

• Super mom (ivory)
  • Wanderer (light brown)
  • Power player (taupe)
  • Fashionista (black)

Super Mom, Caregiver And Free Spirit Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Natural Beauty, Power Player, Dreamer, And Force Of Nature Ingredients: Talc, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI77891).

Multi-tasker Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, ethylhexyl palmitate, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742).

Best Friend Ingredients: Talc, ethylhexyl palmitate, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Bombshell Ingredients: Boron Nitride, zinc stearate, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, talc, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Carmine (CI 75470), ultramarines (CI 77007), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Wanderer Ingredients: Talc, silica, boron nitride, zinc stearate, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

Fashionista Ingredients: Talc, boron nitride, silica, ethylhexyl palmitate, kaolin, magnesium aluminum silicate, mica, montmorillonite, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbic acid, zinc stearate. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499).

• How is the fall out?2 Answers
  • Who else is absolutely in love with Tarts eyeshadows?2 Answers
  • I really love this Palette, what Palettes if any would any of you...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "The consistency of the shadows is amazing, they apply so smoothly! They never crease and are very pigmented. They also lost so long even without a primer!" in 1889 reviews
  • "I'm absolutely obsessed with this palette at the moment. I'd had my eye on it since it came out but hadn't seriously considered purchasing it. A few weeks ago, however, my mom was visiting and I decided I wanted a matte purple eyeshadow. Apparently this is a much more demanding request than I thought and we ended up searching 3 different Sephoras for the Make Up Forever shade i decided on. Finally I decided to just purchase this palette since the price for all 12 shadows was the same as 3 by Make Up Forever. Since buying this pallet I've used it every single day. It can be used for nice, neutral looks or for bold smokey eyes. The quality of the shadows is fantastic. Great pigmentation and super days blending. Absolutely love it. Just bought one for my sister as well." in 790 reviews
  • "palette is pretty good quality. smells amazing and has a good color scheme. was bought at ulta im a repeat user. i use it in almost every makeup look. this is a pallet you grab and go great for travel has an everyday look. " in 506 reviews
  • "Long lasting, beautiful colors! I want this pallet to last forever! You can do a normal everyday look or jazz it up for a night out! " in 239 reviews
  • "All matte shades, and the layout of the shadows is beautiful (: There are SO many different looks you can achieve with this palette and more than half of the shadows could be used as transition shades to pair with other shadows as well!" in 2 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
This is one of my go to palettes. I have spent over 11 thousand dollars at sephora the last 2 years and have been a huge fan and collector of high end and high quality make up since way before it was trendy.
I remember wearing drugstore makeup all the time and then going to sephora because I was at the mall and it was a store full of makeup which had always been my passion. I did my makeup and it looked amazing and lasted all day. I have been hooked ever since. But things have changed. Since high end makeup is trendy the quality has suffered in a lot of companies that just want to constantly push out a new and trendy product and not a quality product.
I first purchased the in bloom palette as I love shimmers. They widen the eye and make the face look younger and more glowy. I was in love with the in bloom. I wasn't interested in the original matte version. Then I was offered a shopping spree and I grabbed whatever I could in terms of palettes and more so I grabbed this.
I use this just as much as the in bloom. Even though its all matte it's not hard to come up with endless amounts of color combinations and placements for tons of one palette looks for all types of occasions and days and weather and styles.
I do prefer to use this with other palettes as more of a transition shade palette but it's just an all together really great palette for anything and every thing you can think of.
I really loved that there was some beautiful purples in here and some more unique colors other than just the normal taupe and brown palettes or neon type palettes of today and especially when this palette was released. It was hard to find good purple shadows in a palette. There are a ton of great transition and highlight colors.
It blends like a dream and is super pigmented in every color without a ton of fall out. It also smells amazing like a very warm vanilla.
It is a bit pricy for some basically neutral colored palette but its of amazing quality and is very easy to use so I totally recommend. Ive had mine for over a year and its still a favorige go to.
Kas F.
Parker, CO
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
Tarte is such a great line to begin with. I use their foundation and mascara and this palette. I prefer matte everything so this is the greatest palette to ever be designed for me. Mainly because I can get so many different looks from it. I also use one of them for my eyebrows because I have a smoky amethyst brunette colored hair so it just pairs better if I use the purplish eyeshadow on the bottom. I also really love this palette because it stays on for a long time with out needing touch ups. However, I don't have oily skin so I guess that is why it might stay on me better. I don't use any other eyeshadow since I have bought this one for 2 reasons: I use it every day and it has all the colors I need... AND because I have had it for over year and STILL have a lot in each one.
Janeigne N.
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
Before this palette, I hated everything I purchased from Tarte. However, this product is top notch. The colours are beautiful and versatile. The each shade is pigmented and blendable. I find myself reaching for this palette more frequently than any other one that I own, simply because the matte shades are perfect for everyday, and it contains any and all of the most basic shades that can be combined in a number of ways to create different looks. My only criticism is that the packaging feels cheap, typical of Tarte products I feel, and difficult to open. For this product I can overlook this fact because of its quality, making it a 5 star win to me.
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
There was a lot of hype about this palette when it first came out so I bought it with a coupon and I really liked it I love that they are all matte but they are soft shades and blendable as well. They all have a natural look even the dark shade these colors are flattering to all skin tones and undertones as well. I’ve had mine for over a year and it works great it took me about a year to start hitting pan on wanderer. I wear it almost everyday and this palette is appropriate for all occasion as well.
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this palette. It is a perfect eyeshadow palette for everyday neutral eyeshadow looks. All the colors are matte and extremely pigmented, so they are very easy to blend together and make a smokey eye look. The colors are all beigey browns with the exception of two beautiful purple shades, and a matte black shade that I use as an eyeliner when using this palette. It is just the perfect everyday neutral makeup palette, and it also has a huge mirror that makes it easy for travel and doing makeup on the go. I definitely recommend this palette for girls who like neutral brown eyelooks!
Giliann K.
Washington, DC
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
The shadows themselves are great. They're matte but not chalky. They apply so nicely and I love the formula. Tarte always nails it. As much as I love this palette, it's really not worth $46. I find myself only using a few eyeshadows (Force of Nature is my FAVORITE transition color and the browbone highlights rock), but it's just not that versatile. When I try to use multiple shadows, it ends up looking muddy. It's nice that they have 3 different highlight shades, but I can't wrap my head around why that many browbone highlights are necessary.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...

i have just recently gotten into eyeshadows. ive always been a statement lip and simple eyes kind of girl. but this palette has gotten me so inspired to do so many different looks. the formula is amazing and the colors are beautiful and great for everyday use. i have a bunch of other neutral palettes but i always end up using at least 2 colors from this one. totally worth the price!
Merima M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
This palette is so cute! The colors are really pretty, and I love that they're all matte and work together really nicely. Still though, I don't use this palette often because I feel like the shadows are kind of hard to blend? Some of them come off very chalky. I think the palette is usable, but it takes me 2x as long to do a look with this palette because you have to blend for ages. The darker shadows are especially difficult to use. I love the Amazonian Clay line from Tarte, but this palette kind of falls flat for me.
Chelsea T.
New Brunswick, NJ
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
This is such a great everyday palette. It has all the basics to create any look. It’s perfect for me for makeup for work, cause I don’t wear bright crazy makeup to work. The shadows are great quality, as tarte shadows always are. They are smooth and creamy and easy to blend and they don’t get patchy. There also isn’t too much fall-out. This palette is perfect for beginners or just a basic staple palette that everyone should have in their collection. A plus is that the shadows are Amazonian clay which contain skincare benefits. Love!
Stephannie K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: tarte Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette more...
I don't have this palette for myself, but I have gifted it to my friend as a her first high end eyeshadow palette and she absolutely loved it! I have used it as well. It is a great matte palette and it is super pigmented as well. I feel like you can do a lot of different eye looks with this palette and it has a nice mix of deep colors and neutral colors as well. I have other palettes with very similar colors so that's the only reason why I haven't bought this palette for myself, but if I didn't I definitely would!
Vicki T.
I wanna know about the pigmentation too. I'm interested to use it, but first i want to be secure.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
What are your thoughts on this palette? Is it a must have?
Rosie J.
Vancouver, BC
Is this palette really good?! I want to try this product, I always see this used by youtube beauty vloggers/guru all the time. Hope I could try this out.
Amina B.
How is the pigmentation?? Do these shadows last long?
Thea R.
Boise, ID
I have been looking for a good matte pallet...is this one worth the money?