BY TARTE

A three-piece travel set of artistry favorites for portable glamour looks. Natural-looking makeup has never looked better with this exclusive, travel-friendly Tarteist™ Treats Eye & Lip Set. The Tarteist PRO To GO Amazonian Clay Palette features six flawlessly rich eyeshadows with a smart-blend formula that's like taking a makeup artist home. Finish off your look with the high-impact, Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara and the Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint. These favorites blend the best of pigment, performance, and ingredients. This set contains: - 6 x 0.03 oz/ 0.86 g Tarteist PRO To GO Amazonian Clay Palette eyeshadow in Drive (nude), Stylin (brown), Boss (bronze), Hype (gold), Crisp (chestnut), Dominate (shimmering raspberry) - 0.034 oz/ 1 mL Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint in WCW (berry) - 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara in Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates The Tarteist PRO To GO Amazonian Clay Palette and Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara are vegan, ophthalmologist tested, and safe for contact lens wearers. The Tarteist Glossy Lip Paint is vegan.

Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Love this I got one for a friend and bought myself one. Total worth it the lip color is gorgeous! I keep this palette in my car it’s perfect for travel or when you gotta create a look super fast in your car lol. But I would recommend it and it’s a perfect gift!
Janeigne N.
I really enjoyed this little set I feel like my money is well spent the palette is very travel friendly in the shades are very creamy and blendable there is some room for improvement with the shade range but over all it is amazing and I love the other products that come in this set !
Maria D.
Aurora, IL
Love love loveZ great value pack. The pro to go palette is amazing. Great pigment, not a lot of fallout and the scent is delish. Great to travel with. Mascara does the job, I for sure have other favs but this is not bad. Gloss is great but I'm more of a liquid lipstick person. The tarte minis are my fav!
Kaitlan A.
This is such an amazing set!! Works so well and the eyeshadows are so pigmented. The mascara in this set is so amazing and makes my eyelashes look incredible! It was a very affordable set and I would purchase it again.
Rebecca S.
Melbourne, FL
This is the perfect travel set. I love the mini palette to keep in my purse for touch ups as well as the mascara and lipstick. I have these with me at all times! I would repurchase once these run out for sure!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
This eye product package is amazing. It's an incredible value at $25 because Tarte also sells the eye palette alone for $23. For $2 more, you get a deluxe sample size of mascara & lip product. Definitely purchase this set over just the palette.

These shadows are from their Tartiest pro eye shadow palette that is $53 for 20 shadows. I think that palette is worth it in the full-size, but not everyone wants/needs that many. This is a great deal for 6 shades that are versatile with most skin tones & eye colors. The shadows blend very easily and are extremely pigmented, just like the formula in the larger one.

The mascara helps my thin, short lashes stand out after only two coats. It's the Tarteist Lash Paint mascara. It's amazing! But be careful with the packaging. If you don't seal it properly, it will dry out quickly. Mine dried out pretty quickly, but it came with a faulty applicator.

The glossy lip paints, in general, are not full coverage. They are not sticky, but they remain glossy. The formula isn't heavy on the lips and it's never transferred onto my face if my hair blows in my face.

I would purchase the full size for both of these items. But the travel size is a great value.
Ka C.
Saint Paul, MN
Simply love this travel size palette. I'm really into warm tones, so this works for me. Smells great, creamy and blendable. Its quite pigmented too. It's a great price for all 3 items; basically two additional items for $2-$3 bucks more.
The lippie was nice, but I gave my mascara to my niece before I've got a chance to try it.
So if you're curious about the brand or just starting out with makeup, I'd recommend this.
Candy B.
Sahuarita, AZ
In love with this makeup trio set! The Tarteist Pro To Go eyeshadow palette is so versatile and sturdy, perfect for traveling. The shadows featured in the palette is also well selected and pigmented. The two duochrome shades are to die for!!! Sometimes, I even use them as lip toppers to create a monochromatic glam look. The palette itself is $23. With this set being $25, you paid $2 more for two extra deluxe size goodies. I love it. Perfect for the on-the-go gal.
Dana B.
What an awesome set of Tarte products! This is the perfect gift. The eye palette is one of my favorite go to’s! The mascara is not one that I particularly like, but it does ok. I do love Tarte’s liquid lipsticks though-they are so beautiful and long lasting.
Katlyn R.
Tucson, AZ
This is amazing for the price! The eyeshadow palette is small but in a perfect size type of way. The pigment is on point and the mirror is very nice. I love the mascara but I wish they used a traditional twist top to open it. Other than that the wand is amazing and it doesn't run or smudge at all. So worth it and would recommend
Hira M.
Where is it available
Annet R.
Rexburg, ID
Does it come with a lot of product and are all the products in this box well pigmented and long lasting
Kayla V.
Stratford, PE
Are these all full size or sample size?
Alexis R.
How great can this be?
Deva V.
S. Kirkman Rd. Orlando, FL
Que tal es este set de tarte? Me dijeron que para hacer el contour son maravillosas lindas y con acabado mate