tarte Tarteist™ Sculpt and Slim Contour Brush uploaded by Jessica C.tarte Tarteist™ Sculpt and Slim Contour Brush uploaded by Natasha T.tarte Tarteist™ Sculpt and Slim Contour Brush uploaded by Sabrina M.

BY TARTE

A pro-quality, cruelty-free brush to enhance your best features and drop 5 lbs in 5 minutes™. Sculpt, slim and glow with this contouring, highlighting and strobing brush featuring ergonomic, fluffy fan bristles to expertly chisel cheekbones and sculpt along the contours of the face.

Product performance: This double-ended tool features a small, compact brush to target, shade and highlight targeted areas on the nose, undereye, top of cheeks and brow bones, while the fluffy fan brush blends over any harsh lines. Its flat, triangular surface blends along precise angles of the face to keep your contour intact for enhanced dimension, while the full, synthetic bristles work across a range of cream and powder formulas.

For a seamlessly sculpted appearance, use it with the tarteist™ contour palette to highlight, contour and accentuate like a pro makeup tarteist™.

Made in China.

Whitney B.
Trabuco Canyon
I love the tarts sculpting bronzing brush because it is very soft and it apples product nicely. A comparison is alternatives because it is like no other it is so soft and the best person ever tried to putting on my bronzer. using this brush for bronzer look like looks like it’s bright out nicely and even on my face and gives me a sharp contour. My skin looks amazing when i use this brush.
Melanie M.
Keller, TX
I was not a big fan of this brush. It’s supposed to be used for contouring and highlighting, I sometimes like to use a cream contour. I bought this brush hoping it would do the trick and it fell apart in like two dips of the cream contour. Tarte is expensive too so you think it could uphold a little cream. Maybe it would just be best to use this on powder contour.
Mia D.
Tulsa
I received this brush in a kit from Tarte. The quality is 100% there! I don’t use the big side that often, mostly because I have a small face and I can’t bronze with it; I also can’t set my face with it because it’s pretty dense. I have dry skin so I don’t need to pack on the powder. The other end it actually a super nice highlighting brush! I have used it many times for that. But once again, the quality is for sure there!
Bianka C.
Brooklyn
It's eh. It's very soft and fluffy. It just wasn't for me, I didn't see a use in this brush. I mean sure I used it to bronze up my face, but every time I used it my hair got all frizzy and static. I tried not to put it too close to my hair, but it’s just so big and I have a small face. And for the price, it’s not worth it.
Melanie K.
O'Fallon
Another FAVORITE from tarte. The more tapered brush side is perfect for highlight and contouring, while the wider end is wonderful for blending out contour and also blush. I reach for this every time I do makeup. It’s a staple and the brushes are so soft.
Tate M.
darien
I don’t normally use the small end of the brush but the large end is the absolute best bronzer/contour brush. I use it everyday day and my roommates always come in to steal it too. It makes my makeup look so natural and blended. Its also extremely soft but still holds its shape really well.
Charity F.
I absolutely love this brush tarte! I have sensitive skin and this brush is so soft on it. I bought this online to use for highlight and contour but after using it a few times it’s a great powder brush. I would totally recommend this brush!
Stephaniegarcia
I liked this brush a lot. Amazed by the results. It’s better than sponges and works better than others. I have dry skin. I used it mostly every day. When I wore contour. And I would totally recommend it to those who love pricey brushes because it worked really well
Angel B.
I am totally obsessed with brushes and my honest opinion of this precious I like it but I feel like they could’ve put more Brussels in the brush. Overall it’s a great brush to use but I like my brushes to be fuller
Kristen C.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I use this brush daily with my powder contour palette and it works flawlessly. The large fluffy end is ideal for buffing out bronzer and the smaller end makes precision highlight and banana powder application a breeze.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
Is anyone else struggling with keeping their contour / bronzer from looking muddy? I can’t seem to get it right like those talented you tubers! I blend my cream contour out with my beauty sponge and apply my makeup geek bronzer/contour with the Tarte sculpt and slim brush! Help!!! tarte Tarteist™ Sculpt and Slim Contour Brush. Makeup Geek Contour Powder Pan - Bad Habitwet n wild MegaGlo Highlight Makeup Stick
Allison C.
Mt pleasant, Michigan
How dense is this brush? And is the top a round brush or is it a fan brush?
Erin K.
Langley
I'm looking for a contour brush or brush set, and this is definitely one of my top contenders. I use powder contour (ABH). I've heard and read really good things about this brush, but I'm wondering if this us my best choice, or whether I should consider another of the tarte brushes, the Real Techniques contour set, or another brush or brush set altogether.