BeautyLipLip Makeuptarte
Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint

A full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick with a quick-dry matte finish.

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Product performance: Offers vibrant, opaque color with concentrated mineral pigments in a liquid-to-matte lip paint that dries instantly with no transferring. The featherlight Comfortflex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or bleeding.

Bestie, Salty, Get It!, Homeslice, Rosé, Delish, Vibin, Fortune, Acid Wash Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

Killin' It Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol, mica. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Festival, Obsessed, Low Key, Exposed Og, Extra Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME110LS000171

What is the staying power of this product? Do you need to reapply often?
How long does these lip stick stay on? Does it come off when eating or drinking?
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint!
Product Highlights
I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipstick because I think my lips are abnormally dry, but with this formula it dries so quickly without taking the moisture out. I bought mine at Sephora during the VIB Rouge sale so for the price you can't beat it! Overall the pigmentation is great and it still feels a little creamy when it dries down so it won't give you that dry looking lip, and the color is that perfect nude that you can rock all season longin reviews
Really love this product. It is a long lasting matte lip paint that will not let you down! This is my first time purchasing this product & I have nothing bad to say about it! Would definitely buy again!in reviews
Jenna H.
Crown Point, IN
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Jenna H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Delish (rosy mauve)
I use the color delish and it’s the perfect everyday soft red. Goes with any skin tone and lasts all day. The only downside, like many all day lipsticks, it’s quite drying. You also need to apply it on moisturized lips. Of you apply it directly on top of lip balm, it can get messy. So let the lip balm soak in or pat it in before applying the lip paint.
Maureen L.
Jacksonville
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Maureen L.
Review for: Bestie (deep nude)
I absolutely love the color! This was suggested by a friend of mine, who I also work with in the bridal hair & make up community and I do not regret purchasing this at all. It feels good on the lips and I think the color would suit anyone!
Sarah S.
Grand Rapids, MI
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Sarah S.
Review for: Vibin (wine)
Okay ladies here it is, the holy grail. IT DOES NOT COME OFF, eating, drinking, and even kissing😅 the color is super pigmented and doesn’t feel too dry after 8 hours if you moisturize your lips first. I always get tons of compliments when I wear it. I’ve also dropped it 100+ times and the packaging is still completely in tact. I love this liquid lip PLEASE give it a try!! No filter i#used in picture it really is that matte and silky after 8 hours!!
sunny Z.
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by sunny Z.
Review for: Exposed
I love this color. I got this on my birthday from Sephora and it is so good. It went on smoothly and concealedy dry chappy lips. I recommend this if you’re into more nude lip colors because they have a wide range.
Danica C.
Kelso, WA
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Danica C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Front Row (deep mauve)
I really really love the shade. And to be honest really love the formula of these lip paints. I usually go with Matte always because I hate smudging. This glides right on almost like a gloss and drys super quick. It does crust over or flake like some mattes I have tried. Only complaint I have is that it does require touch ups after eating but that’s expected. Defiantly recommend it!
Kelli G.
Waldorf, MD
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Kelli G.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Homeslice (peachy nude)
Only going to give this one four stars, the staying power AMAZING, the color pigmentation BOMB, the color you see is what you get so no guessing on it... BUUUUUT it can turn into crust city very quickly because it is so long wearing.tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Nola S.
Monroe, LA
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Nola S.
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Nola S.
Review for: OG
This is my favorite color of lipstick. It’s the perfect nude. It is also really hard to find. Every time I wear it I get asked what I’m wearing.
Ainjoel F.
Las Cruces, NM
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Ainjoel F.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Fortune (brown)
Love this lipstick! It’s my go to brown/nude! Lasts super long and isn’t too drying on the lips! Price is decent. Wears comfortably all day, I just wish my Sephora had all of the shades! Just bought xoxo too! Very beautiful!!
Gabriela A.
Rego Park, NY
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Gabriela A.
Review for: Extra
I loved the texture!! Is so light to wear and nice pigmentation, definitely lasted long and left my lips feeling soft and smooth, It definitely met my expectations, and I’ll confidently say I’ll like to recommend it ! tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Danielle B.
Evansville, IN
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint uploaded by Danielle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Soooooo great!!!!!! I absolutely love this product! It lasts a long time and dries matte without making your lips feel dry. I am wearing the shade birthday suit from Sephora. This is a staple in my makeup bag!

287 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara P.
Hamilton
il y a 2 mois
Jay L. il y a 2 mois
Honestly I did not enjoy this. When I used it dries highlighting my lip wrinkle so it looks too much for me. But I am not a fan of this kind of matte lip paint in general.