BY TARTE

A full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick with a quick-dry matte finish.

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Product performance: Offers vibrant, opaque color with concentrated mineral pigments in a liquid-to-matte lip paint that dries instantly with no transferring. The featherlight Comfortflex formula means it moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or bleeding.

Bestie, Salty, Get It!, Homeslice, Rosé, Delish, Vibin, Fortune, Acid Wash Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 6 (CI 15850), red 27 lake (CI 45410).

Killin' It Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, beeswax/cera alba/cire d’abeille, nylon-12, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, propylene carbonate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, triethyl citrate, silica, silica silylate, polybutene, phenoxyethanol, mica. (+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), red 33 lake (CI 17200), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), red 7 lake (CI 15850), red 28 lake (CI 45410), blue 1 lake (CI 42090).

Festival, Obsessed, Low Key, Exposed Og, Extra Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME110LS000171

• tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint I LOVE the birt...2 Answers
  • Quick Pickups from Ulta including the deal of the day tar...1 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m trying to...2 Answers
tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
  • "I am not the biggest fan of liquid lipstick because I think my lips are abnormally dry, but with this formula it dries so quickly without taking the moisture out. I bought mine at Sephora during the VIB Rouge sale so for the price you can't beat it! Overall the pigmentation is great and it still feels a little creamy when it dries down so it won't give you that dry looking lip, and the color is that perfect nude that you can rock all season long" in 1716 reviews
  • "Really love this product. It is a long lasting matte lip paint that will not let you down! This is my first time purchasing this product & I have nothing bad to say about it! Would definitely buy again!" in 955 reviews
Raelynn C.
Bowling Green
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Bestie (deep nude) more...
This lipstick is pretty good. I like that it lasts a very long time and is easy to apply. The price. It is pretty decent and they have many different shades to choose from. The shade is very pigmented which means you do not have to keep layering over and over again. I do recommend applying a Chapstick on before applying this lipstick because it is quite driving though but that’s a map this lipstick is pretty good. I like that it lasts a very long time and is easy to apply. The price. It is pretty decent and they have many different shades to choose from. The shade is very pigmented which means you do not have to keep layering over and over again. I do recommend applying a Chapstick on before applying this lipstick because it is quite driving though but it is a matte lipstick so that is expected.
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Tarte never disappoints me. This was actually my first liquid lip product, and it was love at first site lol. With any matte lip, it's not moisturizing by any means, but it doesn't tear my lips up. Absolutely no flaking or transfering. It doesn't settle in the lines of my lips either. I'm not sure what shade mine was, because I received it in a holiday palette. tarte Magic Star Collector's Set But it's a neutral brown mauve color and I'm obsessed to say the least. I would recommend to anyone. I would recommend anything tarte! tarte Tarteist™ Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint
Vanessa C.
Brandon
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Salty (pinky nude) more...
tarte is typically on point with color, pigments and duration of freshness, and nails it on the head, for the most part, with this Quick Dry Lip Paint. This shade, Salty, shown w/swatch on my hand, is very peachy, very pale, with a very matte texture, for a decent lasting, lip stain.
Great for that beach blown hair & "Salty" sea air, Look of sweet freshness.
I know it says "paint." I use the word "stain," as I feel this Tarteist delight flattens to a nice matte stain. This look is particularly perfect when paired with a lip primer regimen, creating that gorgeous neutral tone with "stay in place" confidence.
My only complaint was dry feathering in that 4th -5th hr. I want to reiterate dry feathering, as this has nearly zero transfer once dry.
Definitely The Lip Dew for your next Date!
It is difficult to reapply to a clean lip once out & about so, this makes it perfect for a lunch or dinner & maybe a show. All day wear for office or any full day wear 😕 might be a bit much to ask of this lovely shaded friend, but it's beauty is a great pay off for a quick drying and quick wearing lip indulgence!
Katherine F.
Carrboro, NC
Review for: Front Row (deep mauve) more...
I got "Front Row" in my Oct 2017 Boxycharm. Although it is apparently described as a "deep mauve," it looks more like a light brick/burnt orange nude-y brown on me . Kind of like Smashbox Always On in "Out Loud," but less brown and more orange-y. I love these kinds of colors, and it is very season-appropriate.

The texture is thin, like the tarte Tarteist lip paints and the stila all-day liquid lipsticks (although creamier than the latter, if that makes sense), so I can apply in thin layers. I do need at least 2 full layers for full opacity. It fully dries down unless I don't remove the lip balm underneath.

I'm not sure if there's a specific name for the shape of the applicator, but it's like half the size of a doe foot with a little groove in the middle (like a "C" shape) where product accumulates (tarte's tarteist lip glosses also have this applicator). I wipe the applicator on the edge of the bottle because I think too much comes out initially, but the applicator's size makes it versatile and easy to stay within your lip lines.

I have chronically dry lips, and most liquid lipsticks are very challenging for me to wear at all, much less all day (around 10 hours). This is, hands-down, the most comfortable I have found thus far, although it IS drying and requires extensive lip prep (exfoliation & moisturizing), as well as touch ups (for me, re-moisturizing every few hours). Transfer is minimal, but increases throughout the day as I re-moisturize, which is not due to this product, obviously. Also can't wear this back-to-back days, but I can actually wear this all day if I really want to. Typically I'll only wear it a half day since it fades well on me - I don't get crackly lips or patchiness. Unlike the stila all-day liquid lipstick, Colourpop's ultramatte, and smashbox's Alway's On, this can be layered with vaseline/aquaphor, which is what works best for my dry lips.

In conclusion, I am still interested in trying out some other liquid lipstick options that I hear good things about (mostly Julep's and Dose of Color's), but I would buy this in other colors. Overall, I still prefer other kind of lip products since matte ones can be so drying and my lips already struggle so much, but this review reflects my experience in relation to other matte liquid lip products only.
Lindsey K.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Fly (raspberry) more...
I decided to branch out of my favorite "safe" brands of liquid lipsticks (Stila, Lancome) and try something new. I am a devout liquid lipstick fan who also has lost fullness of my lips due to being in my 30's so I am very particular about the lipsticks that I buy. They need to be lightweight yet pigmented, non-drying (or at least non-fine line enhancing...), non-crumbling, and long lasting (obviously).

I love the wide of a selection of neutrals in this collection and I had no trouble finding a few new shades to take home. My favorite shade I chose is "Fly" which is a gorgeous vivid fuschia. The applicator is a standard tube with skinny fuzzy wand with an average amount of product inside. It has a little divot in the middle of the tip that helps with precision but makes the product difficult to apply evenly. The product applies on smoothly and is very, very pigmented which is really nice. I was able to make nice crisp lines on one pass by taking my time. It is unscented and definitely a matte product. I would say it doesn't hide my fine lines, but it doesn't enhance them either which is a good thing. However, it is a bit drying on my lips and has a slight "gritty" feeling, which usually means that it'll crumble in a few hours which it did. And when it started to crumble it did so starting in the inner part of my lips which I really dislike. As far as lasting power, it only lasted at most an hour before starting to crumble. Disappointing.

Overall, I really like the color and vibrancy of this lipstick but I would say that it is not my favorite overall liquid matte lipstick and there are better liquid lipsticks out there at less than half the price.
Monica M.
Tallahassee
I love how this product applies, but it has some wear issues in my opinion. While it does dry quickly, it flakes off even quicker. I could just be talking and fee the product begin to ball up on my lips. This normally wouldn't be an issue, but reapplying is a pain without removing the product entirely from my lips.

I look for longevity and wearability from products, and this just doesn't hit the mark for me.
Hannah M.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this as part of a sample bag promotion from sephora and wasn’t expecting to be amazed by anything. I was so wrong. I decided to try out the sample of this in my bag for an event because I thought the shade would work well with everything I had on. I was so impressed with how the lipstick applied and then how long it stayed. The only thing I would improve is applying a lip liner with it in application.
Stephanie G.
23 E springfield street
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Other more...
I have the birthday suit color, I love the color so much. It is a great everyday or at night color. I have dry lips and this formula works really well for me. The only complaint I have is that the cap on the last two tubes I’ve had broke. Both in the same way so for the price it bothers me that these keep breaking. I do love the color and formula so I will continue to buy this product.
Juanita M.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Other more...
I got this as a part of the birthday giveaway from Sephora. I was first introduced to matte lipsticks in the early 2000s. I never liked them. I started wearing liquid lip around this time as well.  I do not like matte lipsticks including this one.  The nude shade I got is not my color nude, it’s drying, and it’s not something I’d ever spend my money on.
Taylor S.
Review for: OG more...
I am in love with the color/pigment this leaves on the lips. I do tend to have very dry lips and typically can't do a matte because it shows every crack! I found this lip to be smooth and once dried, not flaky (due to dry lisp). It does work best though if you use a lip scrub and then lip balm or chap stick before applying. I purchased several colors.
Amethyst R.
Voorhees, NJ
I have been dying to purchase these, but i'm hesitant because i've heard mixed reviews about them. Some say they are too dry, and some say they don't dry enough. Help!
RANA R.
nasr city
Does it dry out you lips?
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Are these worth the price?? I'm loving the colors
is it really worth $20 for one tube?
Shoba R.
Is this lip stick the sticky type or it is smooth on application??