BY TARTE #34 in Lipstick

Limited-edition shades of the quick dry, full coverage, transfer-proof liquid lipstick dressed up in fantasy glam packaging

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver rich, lip-soothing pigment while nourishing & softening skin

Product performance: This kissproof, budgeproof liquid lipstick is inspired by fairytale kisses brought to life in two new, magical matte shades. With a comfortflex technology that sets instantly with no transferring, the dream-like formula moves with your lips without drying out, cracking or feathering. With the easy applicator wand, you can line & shade lips with high-impact, opaque matte color powered by concentrated mineral pigments & none of the icky, bad stuff.

Festival Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), yellow 6 lake (CI 15985), red 28 lake (CI 45410), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME110LS000171

Fairytale Ingredients: Isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, quaternium-90 bentonite, polypropylsilsesquioxane, cera alba/beeswax/cire d'abeille, nylon-12, propylene carbonate, polyethylene, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, ascorbyl palmitate, mica, phenoxyethanol, polybutene, polyglyceryl-6 polyricinoleate, silica, silica silylate, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, triethyl citrate, VP/hexadecene copolymer. (+/-): Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), yellow 5 lake (CI 19140), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), titanium dioxide (CI 77491), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). ME111LS000371

Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
The tarteist quick dry lip paints are the single most comfortable matte lippie's that I have ever used. I received a full sized one in my monthly Boxycharm box and I'd also purchased a few travel sized kits myself to try other colors and I'm just loving them all ✨💄💓 These are formulated to dry quickly and you get fairly opaque color with one coat. Once dry they are transfer proof and very long lasting. Their formula moves with your lips so you don't have to worry about any cracking throughout the day. You won't have to worry about touching up unless you have a large meal without being careful etc. I'll attach a picture so you can see the opacity, I used two coats because the color is darker.
Demetra C.
I own  tarte Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint in the shade delish, and it is such a wonderful liquid lipstick! Often I wear this is to special events, and it never fails to perform well. The shade delish does not apply streaky, and it dries quickly. I have not applied a gloss over the product, and I have no intention of doing so. The product dries down extremely matte, and that's the ultimate desired effect. If you have dry skin or you do not exfoliate your lips, then (as with every liquid lipstick) the product may expose flaky, peeling dry skin or the ridges of your lips. Beware of that! Otherwise, I love this product, and I would purchase again definitely.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
is very drying and I didn't really enjoy wearing it. It's a great color and I loved how it looked on, it stayed on fairly well but not as well as I thought it would. It kept coming off in the middle of my lips but that could just be a me problem... It wasn't worth what I paid for it, it was very drying, and when it dried it would chip off in little flakes much like paint would. Beautiful color, very vibrant... But I don't think I'd get it again. I really want to love it. Maybe I'm wearing it wrong? Maybe I need a primer? I don't really know, I'm still fairly new to wearing lip products
Sabrin H.
"My dermatologist recommended it to me, and it works like a charm," says one user. "I have used every lip balm ... on the planet, and I've never found anything that comes close to this stuff. It healed [my lips] in three days flat!" Another reader chimes in to say her "peeling lips" were already healing by the end of her first day of use. "It does an incredibly good job of protecting your lips (and I've tried everything)," says one reviewer. "Chapped and cracked lips are [now] a thing of the past for me."
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Tarte makes another one of my favorite liquid lip formulas , I own quite a few of these and love how they feel like nothing on the lips. They have a great range of neautrals as well as bold colors ! I would recommend these to anyone looking to tryout liquid lips! Some of my favorite shades are, Delish, festival, bestie, and lowkey❤️
Shawnee F.
Columbia, MO
This product has a great color payoff and I always get compliments when I wear it! It can be a tad drying but not substantially more than most liquid lip products. I own two of these and something strange that I’ve noticed about both of them that happen with none of my other lip products is that if I leave them alone for a while they form an oily sheen on the outside that comes off on my fingers- I haven’t noticed it affecting the product inside at all but it is definitely weird.
angel p.
Marcus Hook
This is my holy grail for matte liquid lipstick. I put a little lip balm on first and put the shade “get it” and it lasts all day! I never have to worry if I have to re apply any! And that shade is the prettiest rosey nude I have ever seen. I have “birthday suit” too and I do love that one too but that one is an extremely nude, so if you do a very natural look that one would work great! The formula for this liquid lipstick is amazing! I can’t say enough good things about these!!!
Haritha A.
This is a true matte lipstick. It dries down completely and quickly, and after that it's pretty much impossible to get off without makeup remover. I took a shower with it on and it still looked untouched. Oily foods are it's only weakness I would say. It does feel drying after a while because it really sticks to your lips and doesn't move or smudge. But it's a great product and I love it. Transfer-proof for sure.
Ally B.
Mineral Wells, TX
If you want a lipstick to stay in place and not really move until you want it to come off. This is it. That being said it can be VERY dry. If yoy use this definitely deeply hydrate beforehand to help combat the dry matte formula. It can be a bit hard to get off as well so be aware of that but I’ve found that lip oil cleansing sticks work great or just an oil in general works to get it off. Pigment is great, wear Time is great just not the most comfortable Of formulas.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Oh sweet jesus this product is amazing. I received a birthday gift from Sephora and it had a quick dry matte lip paint. I was a first time user of this product because I wasn't that fond of liquid lipsticks. This one completely changed my mind and I can't wait to buy more of these. It doesn't crack or leave my lips feeling dehydrated. I just love this and think you should buy some too!
Monica G.
Question...does it last long and doesnt peel or get chalky??
Nur A.
Which of the shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?