2 colors available

BY TARTE #78 in False Lashes

Latex-free false lash adhesive designed for tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes.

Product Performance: Flaunt a bombshell flutter without the icky, bad stuff that can damage your lashes thanks to this brush-on false lash adhesive. With a fast-drying formula made with no latex or formaldehyde, the precision brush wand traces a thin, even layer of clear or black adhesive onto the lashline with no mess or lengthy wait time. Designed for the tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes, it secures the comfort-fit cotton band in place for hours, even for contact lens wearers or those with latex sensitivities.

Black Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, oleth-10, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, black 2.

Clear Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau.

Made in Korea.

• Does this product really work? I love that it doesn't contain forma...1 Answers
  • I always want to try a new lash adhesive. Does this one dry quick f...2 Answers
  • Anyone else just not be able to get this stuff to work? My eyelashe...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Meg M.
Meg M.
San Jose, CA
Dries fast, black, and keeps lashing on for a long time. Application brush is easy to use and spreads glue easily. I use this glue every time I wear eyeliner so it blends in. Would recommend to someone who knows how to apply lashes without getting glue all over the eye.
LEAR26444 | JHASMIN RIVAS R.
LEAR26444 | JHASMIN RIVAS R.

excellent product charm I highly recommend it, very good brand and very good pruduct, I recommend it with my eyes closed really
Austen G.
Austen G.
gilmer, TX
Thi is probably my favorite lash glue I've tried.

This is the first lash adhesive I've used that came in a bottle rather than a squeeze tube and I will NEVER go back now! This is so much easier to use and the application is not messy at all. I find with glues that come in tubes, you always squeeze too much out and it just gets everywhere. It's also much easier to make sure the amount of glue applied to the lashes is even throughout the entire line with this brush applicator.

I've always been  fan of dark lash glue, because the white or "clear" ones always leave a weird glue film behind. You cannot see the glue on your lashes with this adhesive. It dries totally black, not white, not clear, not light gray, just black! So it blends right in with your eyeliner (or if you don't wear liner like me, it blends right into my mascara/lash line).

I also saw a few reviews saying this took a long time to dry or get tacky. I didn't experience that at all. I've been using Duo for months before I got this (which I really hate the Duo glue) and I found that one took an extremely long time to get tacky. Maybe its because I'm used to waiting several minutes, but the Tarte adhesive gets tacky for me in a matter of about 30 seconds, which is quick in my opinion. Then once I pop them on, I don't have any issues with them sticking down. The glue is very sticky once its tacky and they stay put exactly where I set them until the glue dries completely.

And once these are dried down, they stay put! No lashes coming up in the corners!

I will say this can be messy if you try to apply them before the adhesive is tacky, but I usually just touch mine slightly with my finger to check. Even if they are still wet when you apply them, I find the mess they make on your lids minuscule compared to the dark Duo glue, which would get all over my lids no matter what and was impossible to get off. With this, if you get a little on your lid, just let it dry then you can peel that piece right off with a pair of tweezers and it's no big deal.

Lastly, it doesn't hurt to remove your lashes with this glue. They come off very easily and it's completely painful.

I'm so thankful I decided to give this glue a try because it's my new holy grail. I got this from Ulta in the Tarte Maneater Set (which comes with a pair of lashes,lash glue, mini lip paint, and a mascara) but they also sell the individual bottles of adhesive for just $9 which isn't a bad deal! I'll continue to repurchase this once I've used up my current bottle. It only takes a small amount of glue, so I anticipate that this would last for quite some time.
Charlotte W.
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I have a latex allergy so finding lash adhesives are a pain...literally. So I saw this at ULTA and decided to try due to it being latex free, having good reviews, and being only like 9 bucks. So I bought the clear and it's like a opal iridescent white shade in the bottle. When I put it on my lash band it was bright blueish purple which was pretty cool. Then when I let it get tacky it turned clear. Once I put it on my eye it stuck like a dream and there was no lifting. I wore it for a couple of hours and decided to gif on my false lashes and they were still stuck on my lids pretty good. When it came time to take off my lashes I just gently lifted from the edge and pulled my lashes off. It didn't hurt and was surprising easy for how good the glue stuck. I only had a little glue residue on my lids but it wasn't hard to remove. I will keep using this glue because it's affordable and actually works
Lavette H.
Lavette H.
I lovvvveeeee this lash adhesive. I'm no fan of white glue anyways so this adhesive gets tacky soon as it's applied and it keeps your eyelashes on nice and firm. & when taking off your eyelashes the adhesive is smooth enough that you can just peel off your lashes
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Bushkill, PA
I got this glue in my maneater set from Ulta. I have to say that this glue takes forever to dry. It slides all over my lids and lashes. I look like I got beat up or cried. I did not have an issue with it being the color black . That is fine and i can work around that . The fact it takes so long to set is annoying and it is difficult to remove at the end of the night.
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Sunnyvale, CA
I always had so much trouble applying false lashes before I started using this adhesive. I definitely prefer brushing on the glue rather than squeezing it out of a tube. It has just enough tackiness to stick but you're still able to make an adjustment if you need to. This also doesn't have a strong odor like some others do. Some smell soooo bad
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
I love this lash adhesive. It keeps lashes in place and the ends down. At the same time, removing lashes is not difficult at all and it does not pull any of your natural lashes off. I prefer the clear variety. It is white when wet but when dry it is invisible. I can tell it's going to last forever too. A little bit goes a long way!
Jahciel M.
Jahciel M.
Eugene
If you're like me and you never that you'd never get applying lashes right this is what you need!! I was convinced I'd never be able to apply lashes properly and then a friend told me about this and now I can complete my looks with beautiful lashes and I completely forget they are there. Basically this stuff is magic.✨ no mess and it dries quickly at a good price you won't regret buying this!
Mohinur F.
Mohinur F.
Brooklyn, NY
The applicator is very comfortable and easy to use compared to drug store adhesives. Lashes stay on super long after using them but the day after my eyes get super sticky and I could see small spots of glue all over my lid. They stay there for 2-3 days and it is annoying. I tried getting then off using different things but no use
Kelsey U.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
How does the formula compare to Duo lash glue?
Linh T.
Linh T.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
I always want to try a new lash adhesive. Does this one dry quick for application?
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Does this product really work? I love that it doesn't contain formaldehyde! Recently had an allergic reaction to the duo glue because of this. Looking for something a little more natural!
Sussi V.
Sussi V.
salem
Question has been deleted
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta, CA
Anyone else just not be able to get this stuff to work? My eyelashes kept falling off 😭