BY TARTE

Latex-free false lash adhesive designed for tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes.

Product Performance: Flaunt a bombshell flutter without the icky, bad stuff that can damage your lashes thanks to this brush-on false lash adhesive. With a fast-drying formula made with no latex or formaldehyde, the precision brush wand traces a thin, even layer of clear or black adhesive onto the lashline with no mess or lengthy wait time. Designed for the tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes, it secures the comfort-fit cotton band in place for hours, even for contact lens wearers or those with latex sensitivities.

Black Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, oleth-10, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, black 2.

Clear Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau.

Made in Korea.

• Does this product really work? I love that it doesn't contain for...2 Answers
  • I always want to try a new lash adhesive. Does this one dry quick...2 Answers
  • Anyone else just not be able to get this stuff to work? My eyelas...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
brittney p.
Orange Park, FL
Review for: Black
This adhesive did its job yes. It kept my lashes in place and even looked like eyeliner which was a plus because I always add that on top to look more natural..however... when I went to take my lashes off the glue was literally comparable to super glue and I couldn’t get the lashes off. 3 days later and 6 times washing my face there is still glue in my lashes. I’ve stopped picking at it because it’s pulling all my eyelashes out. I’m so disappointed. I don’t recommend. This hardly budged to soap. So disappointed.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀T.L. P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My stars are based off my reaction to this. I think the actual adhesive of this glue is amazing, and fan sometimes last for days. It's only $9, and for someone white absukueky loves lashes, this is a decent price for a good hold. I wouldn't buy this product again because I think I'm allergic to it. Each of my five uses (yes, five. I wanted to be sure), my eyelids were red, itchy, stingy, and eventually sensitive to the touch and scabbed over. The smell is also so terrible-- I should've let that be my bad news indicator initially. But, again, the adhesive is great! Just not for me.
Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Tarte so I wanted this adhesive to work so badly, but it just really did not work at all for me. It dried super fast, almost too fast if that's possible. I couldn't adjust them one they were on my eyelids, which made putting lashes on a nightmare and super time consuming. Plus, the entire bottle dried out super fast even though I made sure to close it tightly every time I used it. Unfortunately, this one just did not work out for me.
Austen G.
Gilmer, TX
Review for: Black
Thi is probably my favorite lash glue I've tried.

This is the first lash adhesive I've used that came in a bottle rather than a squeeze tube and I will NEVER go back now! This is so much easier to use and the application is not messy at all. I find with glues that come in tubes, you always squeeze too much out and it just gets everywhere. It's also much easier to make sure the amount of glue applied to the lashes is even throughout the entire line with this brush applicator.

I've always been  fan of dark lash glue, because the white or "clear" ones always leave a weird glue film behind. You cannot see the glue on your lashes with this adhesive. It dries totally black, not white, not clear, not light gray, just black! So it blends right in with your eyeliner (or if you don't wear liner like me, it blends right into my mascara/lash line).

I also saw a few reviews saying this took a long time to dry or get tacky. I didn't experience that at all. I've been using Duo for months before I got this (which I really hate the Duo glue) and I found that one took an extremely long time to get tacky. Maybe its because I'm used to waiting several minutes, but the Tarte adhesive gets tacky for me in a matter of about 30 seconds, which is quick in my opinion. Then once I pop them on, I don't have any issues with them sticking down. The glue is very sticky once its tacky and they stay put exactly where I set them until the glue dries completely.

And once these are dried down, they stay put! No lashes coming up in the corners!

I will say this can be messy if you try to apply them before the adhesive is tacky, but I usually just touch mine slightly with my finger to check. Even if they are still wet when you apply them, I find the mess they make on your lids minuscule compared to the dark Duo glue, which would get all over my lids no matter what and was impossible to get off. With this, if you get a little on your lid, just let it dry then you can peel that piece right off with a pair of tweezers and it's no big deal.

Lastly, it doesn't hurt to remove your lashes with this glue. They come off very easily and it's completely painful.

I'm so thankful I decided to give this glue a try because it's my new holy grail. I got this from Ulta in the Tarte Maneater Set (which comes with a pair of lashes,lash glue, mini lip paint, and a mascara) but they also sell the individual bottles of adhesive for just $9 which isn't a bad deal! I'll continue to repurchase this once I've used up my current bottle. It only takes a small amount of glue, so I anticipate that this would last for quite some time.
Natalie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lash adhesive. It keeps lashes in place and the ends down. At the same time, removing lashes is not difficult at all and it does not pull any of your natural lashes off. I prefer the clear variety. It is white when wet but when dry it is invisible. I can tell it's going to last forever too. A little bit goes a long way!
Makayla C.
Great Falls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got a travel/sample size in a kit kind of box. Does keep my lashes on for at least 6 hours which is as long as I've had lashes on at all. It was pretty goopy even when I first opened it and has gotten even more goopy around the top. Still usable and still works just as great.
Jose S.
San Diego, CA
It's a great product in the sense that it has easy application and dries quickly. Plus it holds all day long. The only thing that I did not like it that it is hard to take off since it leaves residue on the skin. So as of right now its a love hate product for me.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find this eyelash glue is super easy to apply. It comes with a wand and a brush which I find fits the lashes better than a squeeze tube. This product takes a tad longer to dry than, say, Duo, but I find it holds lashes on longer than other glues.
Gladys N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lash glue out there! It keeps my lashes in place without having to worry about my lashes falling at the end of the day. I’ve tried Duo Glue before and didn’t like that it took forever to become sticky and it was difficult to work with, so I switched to this one. Super easy to use!
Abby B.
onalaska
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte products have always been on the edge for me. Some are amazing and others are completely awful. Their lash glue had been one of my go to for awhile. Would I buy it again, maybe. I would rather try something else before I buy it again
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
How does the formula compare to Duo lash glue?
Rachel C.
Taylor Mill, KY
Does this product really work? I love that it doesn't contain formaldehyde! Recently had an allergic reaction to the duo glue because of this. Looking for something a little more natural!
Linh T.
PORT ARTHUR, TX
I always want to try a new lash adhesive. Does this one dry quick for application?
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
Anyone else just not be able to get this stuff to work? My eyelashes kept falling off 😭
Sussi V.