tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive

Latex-free false lash adhesive designed for tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes.

Product Performance: Flaunt a bombshell flutter without the icky, bad stuff that can damage your lashes thanks to this brush-on false lash adhesive. With a fast-drying formula made with no latex or formaldehyde, the precision brush wand traces a thin, even layer of clear or black adhesive onto the lashline with no mess or lengthy wait time. Designed for the tarteist™ PRO cruelty-free lashes, it secures the comfort-fit cotton band in place for hours, even for contact lens wearers or those with latex sensitivities.

Black Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau, butylene glycol, oleth-10, polysorbate 60, phenoxyethanol, black 2.

Clear Ingredients: Polyethylhexyl Acrylate, water/aqua/eau.

Made in Korea.

[product:tarte-tarteist-pro-lash-adhesive] I’m looking for a really good lash adhesive? I’m a beginner with lashes and I’m not sure what to choose?
What are your thoughts on this lash glue? ?
Start your review of tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive!
Product Highlights
Dries fast, black, and keeps lashing on for a long time. Application brush is easy to use and spreads glue easily. I use this glue every time I wear eyeliner so it blends in. Would recommend to someone who knows how to apply lashes without getting glue all over the eye. in reviews
I have very sensitive eyes and this does not irritate them. I love how it is not a squeeze tube. Love this product. in reviews
Dani B.
Bolingbrook, IL
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Dani B.
I love this lash glue! It is super black and dries that way. It’s latex free and your lashes will stick ALL DAY! There is a little bit of a learning curve … since it looks like a liquid eyeliner I applied directly to my lash line. This was not ideal because then the adhesive ended up in my lashes and I was picking it out all day. It works much better when applied directly to the lashes. The applicator allows for easy reapplication to the ends of your lash strip should they come up throughout the day (though I assure you that they won’t). It’s a small tube though for the money. I didn’t want to love it as much as I do because it doesn’t last long. But it is one of the best that I have used.
Jenifer W.
Pawhuska, OK
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Jenifer W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely perfect! I purchased several lash adhesives to try from Ulta....I love to wear lash sections or clusters for 3 to 5 days, sometimes I'll cut strip lashes into segments if the bands are thin enough. I'm still looking for the perfect adhesive though. I put this one on, on Wednesday and my lashes stayed on until Friday and never once had to touch up my lashes. It didn't dry hard, it was more kind of rubbery but not stiff and hard. Seemed to move with my eye with blinking and such. Dried extremely black. I didn't notice any scent but wasn't really looking for it either. I will continue to use this product. I'll try the others I purchased before I decide which is the best for me. The longer the time the adhesive is able to keep the lash segments on is a very important thing to me along with ease of removal as to not damage my natural lashes. tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive Ulta
Angela A.
Glendora, CA
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Angela A.
This is my fave lash adhesive! It brushes on so it’s easy to apply and get super sticky making it perfect for getting lashes to stick on. I’ve never had my lashes come unglued with this and you can pick it up at Ulta. It comes in clear too if you prefer that but this goes great for putting lashes on top of liquid liner.
Sherry H.
Thomasville, NC
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Sherry H.
Nothing can replace this wonderful lash glue!! So easy to use! I hope they never stop making it. There isn’t anything I don’t love about this product. Good value and definitely a repeat customer. Highly recommend
Hannah S.
Tennessee
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Hannah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Works very well, very sticky but not messy at all! Definitely worth the price it’s the only lash glue I’d ever use!
Lily N.
E Longmeadow, MA
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Lily N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I use to use dollhouse lash adhesive, but my friend recommended this brand. Let me tell you, my lashes don’t lift for the entire day, I could go on a rollercoaster and they won’t budge. I love this!!!!
Hortensia C.
San Juan Capo, CA
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Hortensia C.
This is my favorite lash adhesive great product good quality nice for the price, yes I highly recommended
Peyton E.
Boise
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Peyton E.
This is probably going to be the most detailed, most important review I’ve ever done. Let me first start by saying, THIS IS THE SH*T. I have cried hard at funerals, slept with this on(don’t judge me), gotten hammered at Christmas parties, and SO MUCH MORE... This stuff is liquid GOLD. My lashes don’t even budge!! It’s easy to take off (though always take off lashes outside to in, as it prevents damage to your natural lashes). And it’s so cheap! $9 a tube that lasts for a month at least. Easy to apply as well. I use the clear/white colored and know it’s good to apply once the glue has turned translucent. I swear by this product.
Sierra R.
Lino Lakes, MN
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive uploaded by Sierra R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the only lash adhesive that I use and trust. It has serious hold and keeps my falsies in place all day/during a drunken night out. Definitely without a doubt would recommend. This comes in black or clear. I always purchase the clear as it better suits my needs seeing as a lot of the time I wear falsies I don't wear eyeliner.
Valerie N.
united states
My favorite lash glue ever. Fell in love and i have back ups. It gets tacky really quick which i love because im alwsys in a rush to leave the house. The brush application changed the lash game for me. I hate it when i have to sqeeze the tube and it gets on my lashes and not on the band so the wand gives you more control.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mercedes C.
il y a 4 mois
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive I’m looking for a really good lash adhesive? I’m a beginner with lashes and I’m not sure what to choose?
Rhonda D. il y a 4 mois
I will have to try that too!
Mary C.
Barbiie H.
Gainesville, GA
il y a 5 mois
Crystal T. il y a 5 mois
I have the same issue! Would love to know when you find out if possible!! Thanks ☺️
Sandra B.
Santa Rosa, CA
il y a 8 mois
Swati S. il y a 8 mois
Don’t know about reaction, but I have heard just negative feedback for this. Always!
Stephanie S.
Cypress, TX
il y a 2 ans
Jenifer W. il y a 5 mois
Yes it is Both latex and formaldehyde free