BY TARTE #20 in Makeup Palettes

Portable highlight and contour palette with three natural artistry shades and none of the icky, bad stuff.

Shades:

• Gleam (pearl highlight)
  • Burst (shimmering sand highlight)
  • Chisel (matte contour)
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: a natural fragrance with rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties
  • Coconut: delivers intense moisture and is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also works as an emollient and antioxidant

Product performance: Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this portable highlight and contour palette helps you glow on-the-go using healthy ingredients. Designed to work on every skin tone, the three exclusive shades have rich, cool undertones to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look. Two intense highlighting powders deliver a buildable, microshimmer strobe, and the universal matte contouring powder adds balanced dimension powered by longwearing Amazonian clay for fade-free payoff.

Gleam Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, silica, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Burst Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, talc, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer 338, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Chisel Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, water/aqua/eau, sodium dehydroacetate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, kaolin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Can't decide whether to get the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hi...3 Answers
  • Is the contour shade orangey? tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hig...2 Answers
  • how is the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Pal...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April P.
Westfield, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smoothness and the wear of this contour and highlight palette. I love that it can be worn to day and transitioned into night with it’s easy to apply and blend consistency! I can’t wait to try more tarte products in the future!
Maddie G.
Youngsville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this!This is my go to highlight and contour palette.I use it everyday and I love it.I got mine at ulta.Its good for traveling and putting in your purse.It is long lasting.It smells so good too.I will deff buy this again and I highly reccomend this palette!
Nadia Z.
Atlanta , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So glad I got my hands on this! It's 2 different colored highlighters and one dark pan for contour. I like that one highlight gives you a natural highlight vs the other one is heavier-good for day and night events. The contour pan is pigmented so try not to put too much on your brush. It's very small so you can fit it in your makeup bag and it's easy to travel with. You won't look like a disco all with these highlighters and they come off easy with makeup remover.
Carrie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this palette in my November POPSUGAR box. I’ve never contoured before and has been curious about it. I think the colors in this palette work best with lighter skin tones. The highlighters are nice and could be used for everyday. If you are looking for a blinding highlighter, this will probably be too subtle for you. I don’t think I would’ve bought this product myself, but it’s fun to play around with. The size is also perfect for traveling or putting on your purse.
LeeAnn F.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rated this as 3 mostly out of personal preference. I am not a huge fan of shimmery face highlighters, I think they look make me look at worst sweaty and at best like a pre-teen getting ready to go to my first ever dance. I frequently do use the highlighters included in this kit as eye shadows, or take an eye shadow brush and apply under my eyes in attempt to cover up my never-ending dark circles. Also, I found the bronzer to be strangely bright and never use it.
Krissy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I snagged this item as I was in the check out line at Sephora. I've never used highlighter before so was a little unsure but I was pleasantly surprised with this product. I use the highlighter on my cheeks, inner corner of my eyes and on my brow bone. I use a fan brush to apply. A little goes a long way with this product. I would recommend this product to anyone who is starting off or experimenting with the idea of highlighter. The product looks great on a variety of skin tones and lasts all night.
Tori P.
Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best of the contour game! I don’t even need the full size considering this has all of the colors I need! I love the white highlighter for my fairer skin and the contour shade is amazing!! The best palette I’ve bought
Ashley S.
Aiea, HI
I bought this palette for it's compact size and because I love Tarte. Instead of just for travel, I ended up using this on a daily basis! It has spurred me to buy other Tarte contour and highlight products/palettes. Prior to this, I had just been buying Tarte eyeshadow palettes. This is an excellent product. I have received compliments and people asking what highlighter I use. This is definitely a great product for it's compact size and the fact that I still have not hit pan after months of daily use!
Trishtin M.
Parkton, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite pallet so far! It smells so amazing!( And taste pretty good! Oops!).
The contour is very easy to blend and it's super easy to apply! The highlight is gorgeous and super shiny without over doing it.
Kristin B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG!!! Let's just start off with the smell ❤ it's smells so damn good just like chocolate I totally just want to eat it lol I stop and smell it everyone I walk by it. It's heavenly! I love how portable it is. It's the perfect size to slip in your purse and it comes with 2 highlighter shades one pink and the other gold. I do touched my face throughout the day so this is great to just touch-up really quick and go.
London H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for an all in one highlight and contour palette , would you recommend this one?
Neha D.
Where can I buy this?
Jocelyn G.
East Wenatchee
I have heard about you're product. All good things but I really wanted to try it but money is tight. In a situation like mine do you think your product it worth it ? Should I try it ?
Andrea B.
Spokane, Wa
How would this look on very fair skin?
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never seen the to go palette, I have the original, where can I buy this?