BY TARTE #9 in Contouring Kits

Portable highlight and contour palette with three natural artistry shades and none of the icky, bad stuff.

Shades:

• Gleam (pearl highlight)
  • Burst (shimmering sand highlight)
  • Chisel (matte contour)
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: a natural fragrance with rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties
  • Coconut: delivers intense moisture and is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also works as an emollient and antioxidant

Product performance: Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this portable highlight and contour palette helps you glow on-the-go using healthy ingredients. Designed to work on every skin tone, the three exclusive shades have rich, cool undertones to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look. Two intense highlighting powders deliver a buildable, microshimmer strobe, and the universal matte contouring powder adds balanced dimension powered by longwearing Amazonian clay for fade-free payoff.

Gleam Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, silica, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Burst Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, talc, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer 338, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Chisel Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, water/aqua/eau, sodium dehydroacetate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, kaolin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Can't decide whether to get the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hi...3 Answers
  • Is the contour shade orangey? tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hig...2 Answers
  • how is the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Pal...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i reluctantly purchased this because i wanted to find an alternative to shelling out $$$ for my other holy grail highlighters, but this kit amazed me. the pigmentation and color pay off is great, the two shades of highlight are perfect for my yellow undertone fair-light skin, whereas many others are too dark for me. goes on buttery smooth. the packaging is great amd so handy, not bulky at all, the big mirror is practical and the product feels safe and protected. smells absolutely divine. my only gripes are the outer material of the case, which attracts make up etc and makes it look dirty very quickly, and the shade of the contour is way too orange for me, i don't get why so many kits contain orange-y contours when a gray shade is so much more universally flattering and creates a more natural shading. great value for $ in this kit!" in 29 reviews
  • "the shades are basic, not my favorite but good in a pinch. i do like that it’s magnetic so you don’t have to fiddle with a clasp or risk cracking the pallet and getting powder everywhere. i tend to use the lightest color on eyeshadow rather than use as a stair high light." in 25 reviews
Anna S.
New Providnce, NJ
I travel a lot so I like to have small palettes that have multiple products in them like this. I was so amazed with how much I loved this product. The contour is a perfect shade, cool toned so it just looks like your face is really sculpted that way, but still a little warm so you don’t look dead. I love the two highlights so much. One is yellow toned, the other is cooler looking. Both are soft to the touch, shimmery, and look great on your skin. The contour shade blends out without much effort. The palette has a really nice smell I love it every time I open it. This is such a great product.
Vanity M.
San Jose
The two shades of highlight were very bright and pigmented. The contour was a nice shade that could fit most skin tones. I love the sweet smell of the product as well. It’s perfect size for traveling and comes with a mirror. I’m still learning how to apply highlight especially with my textured skin I can’t go in hard. I lightly dust my cheeks and I’m content. The did tend to dry out a bit but I think it is due to the unsealed package.
Stephanie C.
I recently ordered and received this product! It is way more than I expected it to be! The colors are vibrant. The highlighters are amazing! I can’t see why anyone would need the larger palettes. This mini has all you need. It is a bit pricey, BUT it is worth it in my opinion! It lasts long, and looks great! This was my first time purchasing and I will def be keeping this around for a while! It’s compact enough to also fit in your purse or anywhere. It even has a mirror! I love it! I would suggest checking it out!!!
Pamela S.
Hillsborough, CA
The Tarteist Pro Glow To Go mini palette has been my absolute go-to product for when I’m in a rush. The product has a very good size that is easy to bring in a small purse or a wallet. The highlighters here are blinding, especially the snow shade called ‘Gleam’. ‘Burst’ was also a very nice yellow highlighter that is more natural than the snow shade. The bronzer could be a little more pigmented since I really have to build it up but the shade is amazing. Definitely a good buy uf the original Pro Glow palette is a little too expensive or bug for your liking. I would really recommend this!
Erin H.
Davenport, FL
As a newbie to the world of contouring I like this palette because it has all the basics. I use the “burst” shade almost everyday and love the subtle luster and shine it gives. I will say though that I don’t love the “chisel” shade, it comes off too dark on my skin tone so this palette is not great for everyone, but it’s an inexpensive product to use if you keep your highlights and contouring simple.
Alexandra D.
This is amazing. First off it smells delicious! Like chocolate, the colours are very pigmented. The contour bronze shade is an actual tanned colour not orange (which is so hard to find). This pallet is travel size with the setting powder, highlight and bronzed shade. I highly recommend this pallet. Personally is great for me but I’m sure it’s not everyone’s shade, so my only insight for improvement is making othering shades for different skin tones.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
This is the perfect kit if you’re wanting to try at-home contouring without spending a fortune. The two highlighters available provide different hues- a more pinky/dewy shade and a golden shade. The bronzer is perfect for my light to darker skin, if you are darker though you may need a different kit. I love how little and compact this kit it, I literally carry it in my handbag.
Srin Y.
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love the smoothness and the wear of this contour and highlight palette. I love that it can be worn to day and transitioned into night with it’s easy to apply and blend consistency! I can’t wait to try more tarte products in the future!
Kenya W.
Another golden goodie! I loved this! It definitely kept me glowing for the summer... the only downside was it was a bit too bright for me... I’m a subtle type of gal and this was bam in your face lol. It’s a nice smell good pallet for anyone that loves some glow!
London H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for an all in one highlight and contour palette , would you recommend this one?
Neha D.
Where can I buy this?
Jocelyn G.
East Wenatchee
I have heard about you're product. All good things but I really wanted to try it but money is tight. In a situation like mine do you think your product it worth it ? Should I try it ?
Tammy N Marianna T.
Litchfield, OH
i've been looking at this online ... i was wondering if the highlighters are shimmery? blinding ? or more natural ? thanks 😊
Megan C.
Does the contouring shade (chisel) have an orange hue when applied?