BY TARTE #13 in Contouring Kits

Portable highlight and contour palette with three natural artistry shades and none of the icky, bad stuff.

Shades:

• Gleam (pearl highlight)
  • Burst (shimmering sand highlight)
  • Chisel (matte contour)
  • Mineral pigments: soothe and soften skin
  • Vanilla extract: a natural fragrance with rich antioxidant and anti-aging properties
  • Coconut: delivers intense moisture and is known for its antibacterial and conditioning properties
  • Vitamin E: a natural preservative that also works as an emollient and antioxidant

Product performance: Inspired by makeup artist techniques, this portable highlight and contour palette helps you glow on-the-go using healthy ingredients. Designed to work on every skin tone, the three exclusive shades have rich, cool undertones to mimic real shadow and light reflection for the most natural look. Two intense highlighting powders deliver a buildable, microshimmer strobe, and the universal matte contouring powder adds balanced dimension powered by longwearing Amazonian clay for fade-free payoff.

Gleam Ingredients: Talc, mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower, poloxamer 338, silica, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Burst Ingredients: Mica, zinc stearate, cetearyl isononanoate, dimethicone, talc, boron nitride, sodium dehydroacetate, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, tin oxide, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, kaolin, ethylene/acrylic acid copolymer, poloxamer 338, silica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492).

Chisel Ingredients: Talc, mica, boron nitride, dimethicone, oryza sativa (rice) extract, zinc stearate, water/aqua/eau, sodium dehydroacetate, VP/hexadecene copolymer, caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, vanillin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hexylene glycol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, kaolin, disodium EDTA, ethylhexylglycerin, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), manganese violet (CI 77742), titanium dioxide (CI 77891).

• Can't decide whether to get the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hi...3 Answers
  • Is the contour shade orangey? tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Hig...2 Answers
  • how is the tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Pal...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie C.
I recently ordered and received this product! It is way more than I expected it to be! The colors are vibrant. The highlighters are amazing! I can’t see why anyone would need the larger palettes. This mini has all you need. It is a bit pricey, BUT it is worth it in my opinion! It lasts long, and looks great! This was my first time purchasing and I will def be keeping this around for a while! It’s compact enough to also fit in your purse or anywhere. It even has a mirror! I love it! I would suggest checking it out!!!
Pamela S.
San Francisco
The Tarteist Pro Glow To Go mini palette has been my absolute go-to product for when I’m in a rush. The product has a very good size that is easy to bring in a small purse or a wallet. The highlighters here are blinding, especially the snow shade called ‘Gleam’. ‘Burst’ was also a very nice yellow highlighter that is more natural than the snow shade. The bronzer could be a little more pigmented since I really have to build it up but the shade is amazing. Definitely a good buy uf the original Pro Glow palette is a little too expensive or bug for your liking. I would really recommend this!
Srin Y.
Herndon, VA
The highlight shades are fantastic and the colors are versatile for every skin tone. Extremely pigmented so one needs to be careful when putting it on because just one swipe will be more than enough. Only down side for me that I find it hard to blend, but the end result after the difficulty is amazing! I use it nearly everyday and have already purchased my second. Definitely worth it!
April P.
Westfield, IN
I love the smoothness and the wear of this contour and highlight palette. I love that it can be worn to day and transitioned into night with it’s easy to apply and blend consistency! I can’t wait to try more tarte products in the future!
Janeigne N.
This pallet is so compact and travel friendly which I love it smells like chocolate. It’s easy to a blend doesn’t have huge glitter Particles I love the shades in this pallet. I purchased this at Sephora in I use it a lot. The shades are buttery smooth and creamy!
Megan G.
New York
THIS IS THE BEST FACE PRODUCT EVER. The bronzer gives the face such a flawless and seamless glow. The highlighters are great in combination with other products. I use the more cool tone one with Champagne Pop from BECCA and it is the most amazing combo (natural but blinding). I like to use the more gold shade on my nose.
Kat R.
MERCED, CA
This has been my go to palette lately! It smells like chocolate I swear Lol! It's so pigmented and blends seamlessly. The highlighter in this palette is AHHHHMAZING! On top of all that it is perfect for on the go. LOVE this little palette.
Cassandra C.
Richmond, KY
i love both highlighters in this pallet i use it every single day. the shades of the highlight is amazing when i want a more subtle look i got for the dark one but if i want a more in your face defiantly go for the lighter one i cant wait to use all of mine so i can buy another one but this time get the full size one
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
The tarte tarteist pro glow to go palette stays in my makeup bag! The colors are gorgeous. Not too shimmery, but is buildable; so it can easily be used for daytime or a fun night out. The colors are good for fair skin to very dark skin. There is little to no fallout!!!! tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow To Go Highlight & Contour Palette
Jada🥀 j.
Sewell, NJ
My boyfriend bought this for me because it smelled good to him but I do like the product I just feel like it’s not made for me or women with my skin tone or darker. The highlight shades are only good for inner corner highlight or eyeshadow. The contour shade is borderline too light. When I use it it’s like a natural light contour. Anyone darker than me it will look ashy... I don’t know if they have another one for darker skin tones but if they don’t they just have a wider shade range
London H.
Las Vegas, NV
I have been looking for an all in one highlight and contour palette , would you recommend this one?
Neha D.
Where can I buy this?
Jocelyn G.
East Wenatchee
I have heard about you're product. All good things but I really wanted to try it but money is tight. In a situation like mine do you think your product it worth it ? Should I try it ?
Tammy N Marianna T.
Litchfield, OH
i've been looking at this online ... i was wondering if the highlighters are shimmery? blinding ? or more natural ? thanks 😊
Megan C.
Does the contouring shade (chisel) have an orange hue when applied?