tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner uploaded by Crystal B.tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner uploaded by Veronica V.tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner uploaded by Nicci J.

BY TARTE

Light-reflecting liquid highlighter in an opalescent ‘stunner’ shade with limited-edition packaging inspired by fantasy dreams

• squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture
  • rosa damascena flower water: soft-scented water distilled from fresh rose blossoms with calming skin benefits
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin

Product performance: Glow like a goddess with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense magic. Ultra-concentrated pigments & pearls are suspended in the hybrid gel-cream, oil free formula that you can mix with your liquid foundation or wear alone for naturally lit luminosity. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin & keeps moisture in with tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. The dreamy ‘stunner’ shade flatters all skin tones & you can pair it with the Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighter in ‘stunner’ for a seen-from-space, otherworldy strobe.

Stunner Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, mica, squalane, glycerin, alumina, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, citronellol, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl polyacrylate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, rosa damascena flower water, silica, tin oxide, tocopherol, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491), aluminum powder (CI 77000). OE111HL000041

• So I currently only own 2 eyeshadow palettes from tart and I'm real...1 Answers
  • How good it this product ?. really wanna try it out1 Answers
  • Is this a good product for people with dry skin2 Answers
Joy P.
Joy P.
Review for: Stunner
Love this illuminating highlighter. I have never used liquid highlighter before because I think it would be to intensive for the season. It has a beautiful hue and just blends easily against the skin. Makes you look like a superstar. Although it is on the pricer end its well worth the money and can not find a dupe like it that's similar but will try other items to see.
Nicci J.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
Review for: Stunner
Oh my goodness just bought it the day it came out!!!! It's absolutely beautiful and does the most amazing job at highlighting!! It has wonderful undertones and is pigmented and really pops! It would be something I def recommend to anyone of light or darker skin colors! It's $30 but a little goes along way! It's not the best pic
Of it I will take a better one.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Review for: Stunner
Bought this from Sephora and I just wasn't impressed. It was too glittery and it lifted my foundation wherever I put it. Might be good as a body shimmer but at $29 you'd go through it so fast if that's what you were using it for. Not worth it. Stick to Tarte's powder highlights. Those are actually stunning.
Arely J.
Arely J.
Oceanside, california
Review for: Stunner
Idk if I should recommend this highlight. I didn't really like it becuz it wasn't blendable with a sponge nor a brush I have to use my finger and also one other thing is tht wen I tried to use it ,it like doesn't move around and it just wasn't blendable. I didn't like it or how it preformed. I was hoping to like it but i didn't nor will I recommend it. Sorry.
Licha S.
Licha S.
Davie, FL
Review for: Stunner
This was my first attempt at liquid highlighter. Andddd.... Its apparently not for me. I can't get it to look right on my face. It's hard to control the area it goes onto, with my fingers, with my beauty blender... It is just hard to apply...And it's also super glittery. I'll stick with my watts up stick foundation
Casey M.
Casey M.
Amory, Ms
Review for: Stunner
I'm in love with this product . Tarte has some of the best products. I have pale pink undertones and I always have to use this when I wear my makeup. Pros are it covers my dark circles and brightnes up my eyes and I really have no cons. I'll keep buying this as long as they keep making it
reagan k.
reagan k.
Review for: Stunner
This highlighter was amazing. It made my cheek bones pop and I was in love at first sight. A little expensive and not a lot of product but over all amazing makeup product. I would recommend this to anyone.
Review for: Stunner
I definitely have a special place in my heart for this product! Considering I have extremely dry and porcelain skin it it always hard for me to find a tinted moisturizer cc cream or foundation that matches me, along with high lighters as well! However I believe that this worked great on me! Would definitely recommend to anyone! This product is glowly and makes your inner beauty shine!
Lizzy P.
Lizzy P.
San Clemente, CA
Review for: Stunner
Ugh. I can't get over this. A lot of liquid highlighters don't give me a strong highlight that I can see from space. This liquid highlighter is like applying a liquid gold on my cheeks. It's so worth it. I use it on days where I want a flawless completion with no powder.
Alexee S.
Alexee S.
Review for: Stunner
This product is really good it's perfect for anybody it's a nice shimmery Finish it's lasts about the whole day witch is really good it's really easy to bend I recommend this to people who are in a hurry because it's so easy to put on and looks awesome
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Is this a highlighter?
Christie T.
Christie T.
How well does this work?? Is it worth the price??
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
I wanna try this ? Is it worth it?
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
London
Does it last all day ?
Joseize S.
Joseize S.
Is this a good product for people with dry skin