Add a Photo

By TARTE
#96 in Highlighter
An oil-free, light-reflecting liquid highlighter with limited-edition packaging that's inspired by fantasy dreams. Get a goddess glow with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. It's infused with ultra-concentrated pigments and pearls that are suspended in the hybrid, gel-cream formula that you can blend with your liquid foundation or wear alone for natural-looking, lit radiance. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin and locks in hydration in with its tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. This dreamy shade flatters all skin tones, and it can be paired with the Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighter for an otherworldly, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.
Photos (3)
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
Alexandria, Va
I absolutely love this product. Tarte is one of my favorite brands I definitely like the champagne undertones of this product. I have Combination skin and it's definitely works for me. It's easy to apply and I would definitely buy again
Julia L.
Julia L.
I tested this product at my local Sephora. Absolutely stunning! Tarte cosmetics once again leaves us breathless with an easy to blend, beautiful makeup product! Unfortunately, since I am on a tight budget currently I couldn't get one for myself; however, I am grateful for that tester, for it allowed me to witness the staying power on my skin. It stayed as pretty as it appeared when placed on my hand, only fading into the late hour. Wonderful job Tarte! I'm impressed.
Niamh O.
Niamh O.
Rockland, MA
Bought this from Sephora and I love it! Perfect for that summer glow. It's lightweight and mixes into my foundation really well. I've even tried it after I've done my powder and it still looks amazing. The pigment is crazy, even more so compared to their crazy pigmented powder highlighters.
Genesis C.
Genesis C.
My sister has this product and I tried this a hundred times when ever I put on make up . It looks so stunning . I really like how it's easy to apply . I like how it's also for my type of skin . I would want to buy this in the future !
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
East Longmeadow, MA
Wonderful product stays on al day ! Great feeling on the skin easy to apply and blend ! Beautiful color and easy to use on the face ! Very sheer color . But stays on for the day with no problems very long lasting . I would but it again very happy with the product
Madisyn S.
Madisyn S.
Orlando, FL
I love this so much. I use it all the time. I love the color and it's easy to blend on your skin. The application is also very nice. I like the gold color it gives off. It's very pigmented. It also depends on how much you put on. I would buy this again 100%
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
Spotsylvania
June 19, 2017, 2:37 p.m.
Review for: Exposed
I love the color on my darker skin and the formula blends very nice i prefer this over powder highlighters, it also shows up better on my skin than powder so a little goes a long way which is great because it is a little pricey at $29
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Dallas, GA
I was unsure about this product at first due to it being a cream I have never used a cream highlighter before but it gave good coverage I did feel like I had to use a little more but that's just bc I was having to rub it in
Kamila L.
Kamila L.
New York , New York , Manhattan
This lipstick is soo nice for woman lips is look a amazing .this product is good oily skin the first time that l used this lips gloss l though that is was not good . I recommend to everyone to use this lisp it's amazing .
Tanza C.
Tanza C.
Wayne, WV
i was a little iffy when i first wanted to buy a liquid highlighter but i loved it! it is very pigmented & blend fantastically. the pros were the color our put, the cons was how long it lasted. not as long as i would have wanted it to last. i would recommend to others. beautiful product all in alll.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I saw this on the Tarte Snapchat. It looks really cool. Is it easy to apply?
How good does this show?
Casey L.
Casey L.
Is this worth the price?
pakou l.
pakou l.
Fresno, CA
What is this use for?
Ryan K.
Ryan K.
Lebanon, Tn
I've never used a highlighter before. Where's it best application for someone with fair skin ?