BY TARTE #87 in Highlighter

Light-reflecting liquid highlighter to illuminate all skin tones with a healthy, dewy glow

• Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture
  • Rosa damascena flower water: soft-scented water distilled from fresh rose blossoms with calming skin benefits
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin

Product performance: Glow like a goddess with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. Ultra-concentrated pigments & pearls are suspended in the hybrid gel-cream, oil free formula that you can mix with your liquid foundation or wear alone for naturally lit luminosity. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin & keeps moisture in with tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. You can also layer the superpigmented shades with their matching Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighters for a seen-from-space strobe.

Exposed Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, alumina, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, parfum/fragrance, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Sparkler Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, polysorbate 60, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Buy on Sephora*
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Other
I got the Stunner color in a sample size from Sephora and I honestly love it with my pale skin tone. It's liquid so it goes on smooth and then dries, and it's noticeable but not too much. It's definitely a subtle highlight and more of what Tarte is going for with a "natural highlight".
That being said it may not be great if you're looking for something more bold and vibrant.
Update: I've noticed some people say it can be clumpy or patchy and I've found that true if you put it over a foundation that mattes quickly or powder. You have to make sure you blend it on your cheek bones with foundation or else yes it will dry and look patchy. Liquid is tricky, but for the nose, chin, and brows you can easily apply even over powder at least from what I've messed with.
Allisa L.
Allisa L.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Other
I got a sample of this in Stunner from Sephora and wanted to love it so bad, but it just did not work for me. It is incredibly difficult to blend. Forget putting it on with your finger tips. Even attempting to blend with a damp brush just ended up picking up the product and leaving a blotchy mess. The product dries almost instantaneously. The only semi-effective method of application is under a bc cream for a VERY subtle inner glow. I gave an extra star only because I love the shade of the highlighter. I would still consider trying the powder version of this product.
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: Exposed
I got this as a 100 point reward on Sephora.com and I had always wanted to try it! The reviews on Sephora.com are not very good for this product and I am not sure why. (Quality control perhaps?) The sample I received wasn't clumpy or patchy or too glittery like what others had said and mine also did not dry too fast for me to blend it. I found that blending was best done with just my finger and it actually gave me a very natural looking, but very noticeable highlight. I like this product and will definitely use up this sample!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
Helotes, TX
Review for: Exposed, Sparkler
Have both of these liquid highlighters and they're beautiful! For some odd reason, my skin refuses to cling on to highlighters and almost always disappear by the time I walk out the house. Luckily enough, I tried out these liquid highlighters first then applied my highlighter powder over it in hopes it'll stay longer. Luckily enough it does! It's visible yet subtle. Not too flashy and in your face but more of a nice "Glow" as the title says. Purchased this at Ulta but I'm sure it's available at Sephora as well.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Other
I received this tarteist PRO glow in the shade stunner by redeeming 100 of my beauty insider points on the Sephora site. Since it's so pigmented, a little goes a long way. When applying, it needs to be blended quickly because it does dry up rather quickly and is not as spreadable or blendable afterwards. Beautiful liquid highlighter!
Abbey R.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Sparkler
This color is super pretty, and looks great with my pale skin. I do find that because I have rather dry skin it can look patchy and flakey, or when put over powder. But when my skin is moisturized and I don't wear powder, its great. A little bit goes a long way! But its really natural looking and pretty when its applied correctly. The tube is rather large, so it will last a while because you don't need very much for results
Devin D.
Devin D.
Saline, MI
Review for: Exposed
I have fair skin & obviously the color wasn't great on me-very gold. It wouldn't blend out at all! It looked like I just wiped my finger across my cheek. I tried a brush & damp sponge and I just couldn't get this to be anything other than a patchy & chunky mess. I'm not a 'chunks of legit glitter in my highlight' kind of gal, so I am glad this was just a sample.
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Sparkler
I absolutely love tartes sparkler highlighter! If you're looking for more of a softer glow this is the way to go! I has like a champagne undertone which is super goregous! The pros are it's also very build able to make more blinding highlight! I would definitely buy this over and over again! I highly recommend this! It's a super goregous highligter!
Kate M.
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Sparkler
So today is day 1 of me wearing this Tarte Tarteist PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter. I got it as a 100 point reward from Sephora yesterday. It swatched so beautifully, I wanted to give it a try today. I used it on top of my Loreal Pro Glow foundation and it is a lovely combination so far! I have fair skin and it looks good on my skin tone :)
Camila A.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
Review for: Exposed
This is by far the best highlighter I have ever tried. Honestly, liquid highlighters are my enemies because I can't ever apply them well but after trying this one I practiced just so I could have it on. It sparkles so much that I don't even have to be in direct light to show my glow. I super recommend this product, it also stays on all day!
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I saw this on the Tarte Snapchat. It looks really cool. Is it easy to apply?
adithi D.
adithi D.
durban
Is this easy to blend out?
Saharatu A.
Saharatu A.
Pittsford , NY
Is this easy to apply?. How do you apply this?.
How good does this show?
Casey L.
Casey L.
Is this worth the price?