BY TARTE #94 in Highlighter

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Light-reflecting liquid highlighter to illuminate all skin tones with a healthy, dewy glow

• Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture
  • Rosa damascena flower water: soft-scented water distilled from fresh rose blossoms with calming skin benefits
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin

Product performance: Glow like a goddess with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. Ultra-concentrated pigments & pearls are suspended in the hybrid gel-cream, oil free formula that you can mix with your liquid foundation or wear alone for naturally lit luminosity. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin & keeps moisture in with tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. You can also layer the superpigmented shades with their matching Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighters for a seen-from-space strobe.

Exposed Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, alumina, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, parfum/fragrance, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Sparkler Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, polysorbate 60, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

• What color is this? Is it more champagne or gold? 1 Answers
  • does anyone know the best way to use this ? under foundat...2 Answers
  • does this stay on all day and is it sticky? and down load...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "this is a prettty decent, pretty cute highlighter even tho i don't like liquid highlighters this is not bad at all. i got this one on my sephora vib rouge rewards. perfect for travel, it's pocket size so it's pretty handy for whenever or wherever. i do not purchase liquid highlighters because i prefer and/or like them better on powder but this tarte liquid highlighter is lovely so it's worth trying specially since it's not expensive." in 18 reviews
  • "these liquid glows are really pretty. i would give them 5 stars but there is a little glitter that i wish wasn't there. it doesn't really translate onto the face, but if you look closely you can see it. besides that, these have a beautiful reflect and staying power. " in 8 reviews
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
So I LOVE Tarte! It’s usually my go to when looking into new products. I received this liquid highlighter in a Boxycharm box and was super excited to use it! I use it in a few ways. I mix it into my foundation to help give my foundation a little bit of a dewy look. For that, it works great! I also used this as a highlight on my cheek bones. I dabbed a bit of this on and rubbed/blended it in. That’s where it got a little messy. I found that the product almost erased my foundation. There was a clear streak of where I used the highlighter. There was like a discoloration almost. It was very obvious where it was applied and blended. I’m not sure if this was just a weird reaction I guess or if that’s a normal thing for this product. I will give it a chance again and use different products with it. Maybe it just didn’t mix well on top of that particular foundation. I gave this 2 stars though because it definitely shouldn’t apply like it did, but when mixed into foundation it works beautifully! I shouldn’t have to watch which foundation I use with this though. Maybe this will work better for someone else, but I’m not too sure I’ll be using this as a highlight on its own anymore.
Leighanna M.
Review for: Sparkler more...
i just recieved in my boxycharm yesterday and was talking with a girlfriend about how i would apply because i use liquid foundation and a powder bronzer and if adding the liquid over my bronzer would make it streaky or wipe off my foundation because liquid over liquid usually does that. she gave me the idea of putting drops in my foundation to make it have more of the glow effect when applying. so i did that this morning and i loved it actually and just used my regular loose powder highlight for the full effect. i will be using a liquid highlighter in my foundation from now on. goes on light doesnt feel heavy. i loved it! perfect shade to mix in as well.
Kayla C.
Review for: Exposed more...
I received my Tarte Pro Glow liquid highlighter in a previous Boxycharm and I have loved it every day since! I will go ahead and say that I don’t use this as a face highlighter very much due to the fact that it dries down EXTREMELY fast so it is hard to blend in to the skin. The fast drying time and unblendability causes an unwanted texture on my dry skin on my face. The color of these highlighters are gorgeous and they are SUPER blinding and reflective! I use this highlighter on my shoulders and on my neck/chest region! I have even used it a few times on my knees and also mixed in with lotion and rubbed in on my arms and legs to add a beautiful natural glow! I highly recommend this highlighter for someone who loves a good shoulder/neck highlighter! I also would recommend this to someone who might have oily/normal skin for a face highlighter. It doesn’t work good on the face on dry skin. I would give this product a 5 star rating if it worked well on the face but since it doesn’t for me I’m giving it 3 stars! It is a beautiful highlighter! It just needs to be used in the right way!
jana r.
Columbia , MO
I am so glad that this highlighter was in my Boxycharm last month because I would never have known how amazing it was!!! I tend to shy away from highlighter because I am obsessive about NOT accentuating texture (I just don't like how that looks), and I feel powder highlighters often do show texture or pores on the cheekbones.
So this gem comes in my Boxycharm and right away I swatch it on my hand. NO TEXTURE! I try again on my other hand, and again on my arm, NO TEXTURE!
Then I went to the bathroom and applied a bit to my cheekbones and it was ALL GLOW AND NO TEXTURE!!! I LOVE THIS HIGHLIGHTER! This has changed my highlighting game and I will definitely repurchase! [product:tarte-tarteist-pro-glow-liquid-highlighter]
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
I LOVE this product
It came in my April boxycharm & y'all.. this stuff is amazing
It lasts ALL day!!
I recommend dabbing a small amount to your cheek bones, nose, etc., and lightly blending it in with your finger, in dabbing motions, otherwise, it could look really strange if you put the product on your finger and starting rubbing it on whichever area you want it on
I do use a damp beauty blender to blend it out even more afterwards

It is sparkly, I'm honestly not a fan of sparkly highlighters, I like more of a pearly sheen to them, but this honestly looks so good! This summer I'm definitely putting it on my collarbones and shoulders, I'll be glowin'!

The product in the tube can last you a loonngggg time, as well 🙌🏼
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Liquid highlight is not always my fav or go to but I do reach for this from time to time. It's very subtle on the skin, so if you're trying to shine bright like a diamond this is not it! I have mixed it with foundation and did nothing much but set under foundation I got a good glow. My only complaint was it didn't blend very well into my skin. It looked like it sat on top of my foundation and I could see the line even after I tried to blend with every beauty tool. It is a very pretty color and if it blended better I would use more often.
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Sparkler more...
I'm a huge fan of highlighters, more so powder highlighters than liquid ones. I got this in a Boxycharm box recently and I'm not too experienced with liquid highlighters.

I was looking forward to this product when I got it, thinking it would be perfect to just dab here and dab there for a quick highlight. This product is streaky, not only that, it's not that pigmented the first time. The more you build it the more highlight you get, but at the same time it stains your hand and fingers if you apply it that way.

Not only that it dries down really fast, you have to apply it exactly in the same area you just applied it too or it will have a ring, around when you tried to intensify it.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Review for: Exposed more...
I didn't really expect much from this product, but I honestly love how pigmented it is! I recommend it for people with tanner skin because of its undertones.

You really don't need that much to achieve a glow. I like using this on the inner corners of my eyes and on my nose. My biggest complaint about this is how it dries out really quickly, which makes it way harder to blend if I wanted to put it on areas like my cheekbone and whatnot. I would recommend using a beauty blender if you wanted to apply this because it doesn't really seem to work well with your hands unless you're only applying it to small areas and don't need to rub it over in places.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Review for: Sparkler more...
I got this in my BoxyCharm this month and haven’t been able to stop using it! This is my first real experience with a liquid highlighter. I find that it goes on best with a damp the original beautyblender® beautyblender® micro.mini pro
This highlighter is extremely pigmented and gives a powerful blinding highlight! All you need is a pea sized amount too. You have to work fast with blending though, because it dries pretty fast! And it looks beautiful all day!
Miss L.
miami
Review for: Other more...
I love the tarte pro glow . One of my favorite colors is gold. The pro glow highlights you face . It's so bright and sparkles. You can see my face from down the block. I love it . It shows in pictures. If you love gold highlights you will love this creamy product. It blends well . A little goes a long way !! Or put it on heavy to be extreme. 😊💋
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I saw this on the Tarte Snapchat. It looks really cool. Is it easy to apply?
Marina A.
Ajax, ON
Is this product better to highlight the high points or mix into foundations? I’ve swatched it and I’m abit worried it’s too glitterytarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter Stunner
Anissa D.
What do you like better, liquid highlighter or just a powder and wich one is your all time favourite
Tori K.
Ocklawaha , FL
Does this product make your skin texture pop out or is pretty smooth?
Noemi F.
Baldwin Park, CA
Are these shades too dark for fair skin?

back