Add a Photo

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glow Liquid Highlighter

An oil-free, light-reflecting liquid highlighter with limited-edition packaging that's inspired by fantasy dreams. Get a goddess glow with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. It's infused with ultra-concentrated pigments and pearls that are suspended in the hybrid, gel-cream formula that you can blend with your liquid foundation or wear alone for natural-looking, lit radiance. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin and locks in hydration in with its tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. This dreamy shade flatters all skin tones, and it can be paired with the Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighter for an otherworldly, strobe effect. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.
Photos (2)
rafita f.
rafita f.
Hawthorne, CA

Glow like a goddess with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. Ultra-concentrated pigments & pearls are suspended in the hybrid gel-cream, oil free formula that you can mix with your liquid foundation or wear alone for naturally lit luminosity. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin & keeps moisture in with tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. You can also layer the superpigmented shades with their matching .
Julia L.
Julia L.

I tested this product at my local Sephora. Absolutely stunning! Tarte cosmetics once again leaves us breathless with an easy to blend, beautiful makeup product! Unfortunately, since I am on a tight budget currently I couldn't get one for myself; however, I am grateful for that tester, for it allowed me to witness the staying power on my skin. It stayed as pretty as it appeared when placed on my hand, only fading into the late hour. Wonderful job Tarte! I'm impressed.
Tanza C.
Tanza C.
Wayne, WV

i was a little iffy when i first wanted to buy a liquid highlighter but i loved it! it is very pigmented & blend fantastically. the pros were the color our put, the cons was how long it lasted. not as long as i would have wanted it to last. i would recommend to others. beautiful product all in alll.
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
East Longmeadow, MA

Wonderful product stays on al day ! Great feeling on the skin easy to apply and blend ! Beautiful color and easy to use on the face ! Very sheer color . But stays on for the day with no problems very long lasting . I would but it again very happy with the product
Madisyn S.
Madisyn S.
Orlando, FL

I love this so much. I use it all the time. I love the color and it's easy to blend on your skin. The application is also very nice. I like the gold color it gives off. It's very pigmented. It also depends on how much you put on. I would buy this again 100%
Brandee Nicole A.
Brandee Nicole A.
alexandria, va

I absolutely love this product. Tarte is one of my favorite brands I definitely like the champagne undertones of this product. I have Combination skin and it's definitely works for me. It's easy to apply and I would definitely buy again
LOVE this product! Goes on so smooth and looks so great. I just wish that you got more for you're money but overall I love it! It lasted me about a month, I wear makeup everyday for work too if that says anything. 9/10 Would buy again!
Genesis C.
Genesis C.

My sister has this product and I tried this a hundred times when ever I put on make up . It looks so stunning . I really like how it's easy to apply . I like how it's also for my type of skin . I would want to buy this in the future !
OMG did this glow this product is better than any of the powders I've had this works well for all skin types and my skin is very very sensitive so I didn't think it was the best ide to put it on but after trying it I fell in love
Jashan D.
Jashan D.
patiala

What can i say about it i have no words.... it literally blends easily and is very pigmented so if want a bam look you can apply it but if u want to go for little bit natural tthen u will have to see that how much are u applying
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA

I saw this on the Tarte Snapchat. It looks really cool. Is it easy to apply?
Casey L.
Casey L.

Is this worth the price?
pakou l.
pakou l.
Fresno, CA

What is this use for?
How good does this show?
Nhat H.
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, Tx

How would I use this if I use powder foundation?

Join Now