BY TARTE

Light-reflecting liquid highlighter to illuminate all skin tones with a healthy, dewy glow

• Squalane: natural skin emollient that delivers & retains moisture
  • Rosa damascena flower water: soft-scented water distilled from fresh rose blossoms with calming skin benefits
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin

Product performance: Glow like a goddess with this creamy highlighter that builds from sheer to intense. Ultra-concentrated pigments & pearls are suspended in the hybrid gel-cream, oil free formula that you can mix with your liquid foundation or wear alone for naturally lit luminosity. Infused with rose water, it slips softly onto skin & keeps moisture in with tapered, squeezable packaging to put the highlight exactly where you want it. You can also layer the superpigmented shades with their matching Amazonian clay 12-hour powder highlighters for a seen-from-space strobe.

Exposed Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, alumina, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, parfum/fragrance, polysorbate 60, ethylhexylglycerin, tin oxide, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Sparkler Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, squalane, glycerin, diisostearyl malate, trihydroxystearin, phenoxyethanol, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, rosa damascena flower water, magnesium aluminum silicate (argilla), glyceryl polyacrylate, polysorbate 60, parfum/fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, citric acid, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, citronellol, geraniol, linalool, citral, farnesol, eugenol, mica, carmine (CI 75470), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163).

Buy on Sephora*
Alanna S.
Bryan, TX
Review for: Sparkler
I’m not disappointed with a tarte product very often but I’m really not impressed with this highlighter.
PROS - it stayed all day, which is no small feat for any product when it comes to my oily skin. It also did not make any of my foundation/underlying makeup come off when I applied it, which is a problem I would have expected. The formula was not overly sticky. However...
CONS - fingers, sponge, and brush - none of these seemed to work with this highlighter. I tried all of them. The sponge was no good, it seemed to soak up any color and leave behind sparkly flecks of glitter. If you’re into that, this highlighter is perfect for you, but I was hoping for a glowing effect, thanks to the name. The brush didn’t give me a good blending effect, and that’s the biggest problem I had - the more I tried to blend, the more I failed. It doesn’t blend out at all. Where you stick it is where it stays. My fingertips worked the best out of all three but it was still very hard to work with and didn’t look even or diffused once I put it on.

It’s not a horrible product, really. Maybe I was trying too hard to put it on? Either way, I returned it. Even on sale for half off at Sephora I couldn’t see myself wrestling with a highlighter of all things every day.
Nicole B.
Review for: Sparkler
So pretty!!!!! It is harder to put in and to blend in. At the end it looks so pretty. It is defiantly long lasting. I love it so much. I would recommend this. It is defiantly pigmented. It has a glowing finish. It is worth every penny you spend on it.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Review for: Sparkler
This color is super pretty, and looks great with my pale skin. I do find that because I have rather dry skin it can look patchy and flakey, or when put over powder. But when my skin is moisturized and I don't wear powder, its great. A little bit goes a long way! But its really natural looking and pretty when its applied correctly. The tube is rather large, so it will last a while because you don't need very much for results
Darby S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such amazing little product! It is such a beautiful color and is creamy for a ultra blendable application! It melts right into skin for a natural healthy glow look! The shade works great for any skin tone I feel! It long lasting formula is a plus along with it's luminous finish, I like that is not to flashy but just right!
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Review for: Exposed, Sparkler
Both of these colors are so pretty. It is very easy to apply and blend as well. They are a lot softer as a highlight color instead of super bold. Starting off, less is more. But this product is shimmery and has a nice texture.
Megan K.
Pepperell
Review for: Exposed
I’m not usually a huge fan of liquid highlighters because they can move the foundation around. This highlighter doesn’t do that and it is so pigmented on the skin. It is easy to apply and can be built up to a blinding highlight. I would recommend to a friend and might buy again.
Danielle D.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Exposed
I love this stuff! it really amps up the highlight I use on my face! It is a really nice creamy formula and adds such a nice glow to my face! for this price and payoff it is totally worth it! I would recommend this to anyone looking to increase from a powder highlight!
Mikayla H.
Review for: Exposed, Sparkler
Love this intense metallic highlight!! It's perfect for any look whether it's natural or intense. You can use a small amount and build up. You can use a natural haired brush for a natural look or synthetic for an intense glow!!
Justine V.
Review for: Sparkler
This is a fantastic highlighter. So pigmented and buildable, which is great if you want to wear it everyday or for fancier events. I like to put some on my hand and rub it in with my pinky. Def recommend as a first time highlighter.
Amanda A.
West Yarmouth, MA
Review for: Other
I got the Stunner color in a sample size from Sephora and I honestly love it with my pale skin tone. It's liquid so it goes on smooth and then dries, and it's noticeable but not too much. It's definitely a subtle highlight and more of what Tarte is going for with a "natural highlight".
That being said it may not be great if you're looking for something more bold and vibrant.
Update: I've noticed some people say it can be clumpy or patchy and I've found that true if you put it over a foundation that mattes quickly or powder. You have to make sure you blend it on your cheek bones with foundation or else yes it will dry and look patchy. Liquid is tricky, but for the nose, chin, and brows you can easily apply even over powder at least from what I've messed with.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I saw this on the Tarte Snapchat. It looks really cool. Is it easy to apply?
Saharatu A.
Pittsford, NY
Is this easy to apply?. How do you apply this?.
adithi D.
durban
Is this easy to blend out?
How good does this show?
Casey L.
Is this worth the price?