BY TARTE

A luminous cheek powder wardrobe, filled with four shimmer blushes, one highlighter, and one bronzer. Highlighted Ingredients: - Amazonian Clay: Provides better, longer, truer wear- Mineral Pigments: Soothe and soften skin. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and triclosan. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: This palette features six full-size cheek shades, including four lustrous blushes, one highlighter, and one bronzer. Each shade is formulated with Amazonian clay for streak- and fade-free wear. This Palette Contains:- 4 x 0.197 oz/ 5.6 g Blush in Electric (pink with gold shimmer), Beat (peach with gold shimmer), Tempo (golden mauve with high shimmer), Amp (coral with gold shimmer)- 0.197 oz/ 5.6 g Highlighter in Hi-Fi- 0.197 oz/ 5.6 g Bronzer in Solo see more...

Karina A.
Pasadena, TX
So this is a blush/contour palette, it does have one highlighting shade in it. The highlighting shade is fair, it's not a blinding, glamorous look which is what I'm more partial too, but if you like a soft highlight I would suggest it. The blush shade one of them has a shimmer too it, my personal favorite, blends very easy, and they do apply very lightly, but if you like more pigment you can use more of the product. The contour shade, is alright it has a gold shimmer to it perfect for the summer.
nina F.
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
These products are amazing. The coral blush is my favorite. It's gives a nice light color. The highlight is a nice glow very natural looking and the bronzer is a bit dark for light skin but has a nice glow.
Lilly O.
Puerto Rico
LOVE the New Tarte Collection ❤ This picture does no justice to the amazing blushes and highlight on this beautiful PRO GLOW & BLUSH KIT. They Killed it this year❤
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: ULTA
This palette is absolutely gorgeous! All shades are very pigmented and have some Shimmer. The Shimmer is not overbearing or glittery but rather gives a light glow. Be blushes work well Blended together to make and create your own look. It also smells just as amazing as tarte other palettes
sydney m.
Elyria
Purchased at: Sephora
This palette it’s AMMAAAZING. Very pigmented. I have fair dry skin in the winter time and this brightened up my complexion 100%. Very affordable at 45$ and a must have in my makeup routine. Highly recommend
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a fan of this palette!! I love the formula. It’s affordable for what you get. These are shimmer. There is glitter in all of the colors, but NOT an overwhelming amount. I do recommend this palette!! My favorite color is the bottom left one (tempo) such a different color you don’t always see!!
Sabrina W.
Salyersville
I love this gorgeous, glowy palette! It's absolutely beautiful. I have been using these blushes and the highlight in this palette everyday since I bought it and it is amazing. The shades of blush in this palette are so beautiful and different from anything else in my collection and they all look gorgeous on. There is some shimmer in this palette, so if you prefer matte products it may not be for you, but I love shimmery, glowy makeup. I am totally in love with this beautiful palette! Tarte makes some of the best blushes ever, so I knew I had to have it. The products in here are so buttery, pigmented and blendable and they would be gorgeous on any skintone. I highly recommend this one!
Jessica q.
Duncan
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing highlighter by tart the palette comes with different colours to suite the look yoir going for. Long lasting. Excellent partner of ypu ate contouring.