BY TARTE

2-in-1 metallic liquid eyeliner & glitter topcoat in a ‘grammable rose gold to create magical #naturalartistry looks

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver ultra-rich pigment while softening & nourishing skin around the lashline

Product performance: Get a magical metallic look with this double-ended glitter eyeliner in a limited-edition rose gold shade inspired by dreamy, mystical elements. The metallic quick-drying liquid liner creates a lustrous tightline, with an ultra-fine brush that slips across lids with no skipping. Layer on the glitter with the opposite no-budge topcoat featuring concentrated rose gold flecks in a clear, non-sticky gel that dries instantly with no fallout – or you can pair both formulas with the coordinating tarteist™ PRO metallic shadow to go all out in rose gold fantasy glam.

Rose Gold liner Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic fluorphlogopite, mica, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, cellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, galactoarabinan, hectorite, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Rose Gold Glitter Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, glycerin, propylene glycol, PVP, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, polyurethane-11, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, silica, sodium hydroxide, tin oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140), carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Made in Canada.

• I've used glitter eyeliner before and had to go to the doctor to ge...1 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner hold up? Does it stay in place all day? Or s...1 Answers
  • I loves metallic lipstick. Is long wearing? I loves to try. Thanks 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ellen G.
Ellen G.
Riverside, CA
This eyeliner is so long lasting and beautiful! This is a picture after 6 hours of wear in very hot temperature. The metallic end is so smooth and pigmented and easy to use. The glitter side is slightly more difficult because it isn't as smooth but still a pretty glitter. I even bought the white gold and silver from tarte's own website because they're currently on sale for 50% off! The NYX Candy Glitter Liner stings my eyes a lot so I was very scared of trying this, but i didn't experience any discomfort!
Kirstyn P.
Kirstyn P.
Taftville, CT
I picked this up at Sephora & I wanted to love this because of the rose gold color, however the glitter part of the eyeliner made my eyelids burn! I have thin eyelids and sensitive skin so I don't know if that was a factor, but I couldn't keep it on. However, the shimmer eyeshadow side is BEAUTIFUL and didn't bother me at all. I think that's why I'm giving it two stars. However, I returned it because I couldn't see myself spending 25 bucks to only use one side of the liner.
Elli C.
Elli C.
Mountain Lks, NJ
Love this rose gold liner! The metallic side is smooth and extremely pigmented, and lasts all day on my eyelids! The glitter side is a little less opaque, but I find that that's true with most glitters. It does take two or so coats to make the glitter really pop, but it's perfect otherwise! This formula doesn't irritate my eyes at all, which I find happens with a lot of glitter liners. Wish they'd make a whole range of these with different vibrant/unconventional colors!
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Tyler, TX
I LOVE THIS LINER! I know, I know...caps but seriously this liner is so beautiful. It is like liquid rose gold on one side and pretty glitter on the other. The applicator brush is thin enough to achieve the sharpest of wings and holds enough product to apply quickly. I just can't say how much I love the color. The Rose Gold is Limited Edition so I would snag it while you still can.
Angela D.
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
I was so excited when I found out about this liner in Tarte's Make Believe in Yourself Collection! The color is perfect, and it shines so bright! The packaging is cute with it being double sided! I am seriously going to buy another one because It is limited edition! I don't want to be without!
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Bethpage
I waited weeks for this because it was out of stock at the Ulta and Sephora by me. I really love this liquid eyeliner, it's really really pretty, you can either just use the pearly rose gold liquid liner for a more subtle look or you can add the sparkles which gives it a pop. I bought this for more of a natural everyday look and I get a ton of compliments on it.
Vivian S.
Vivian S.
Palo Alto , CA
I was impressed with the formula and the product. It goes on very smooth, I love the rose gold color it adds a pop to any look. You have to give it time to dry when you apply it specially if you are using it as a liner or the product will move around quiet a bit. It is limited addition so if you wanted you better grab while it's still there.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Plainfield, IL
I was so excited about buying this eyeliner and it just didn't live up to my expectations. It left a burning sensation on my eyelids after applying. I can't imagine what it would have felt like if it actually got in my eye. It wasn't thick either. So it took multiple coats to get it right so you couldn't see the eyeshadow underneath. I'd save your money. It's a good though but I bet there is a better one out there.
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
This is the most gorgeous eyeliner I've ever seen or had in my life!!! I saw it online and I just had to purchase it, is so beautiful!!! I love rose gold everything! It goes on the first time of application, no need to swipe it several times to get that intense rose gold look. It doesn't smudge or transfer and it lasts long which I love!!! I love this eyeliner so much I use it almost everyday, can't get enough of it! I totally recommend getting it, it is super worth buying👌
Mercedes P.
Mercedes P.
New Port richey
Tarte's liners have always been absolutely incredible. The brushes are full (rather than thin), and they rarely ever dry out, making it an easy application. This one is definitely a favorite because it matches my hazel eyes. The brush is soft and it never irritates my eye, and the color is STUNNING!
MacKinzie K.
MacKinzie K.
melissa
I've used glitter eyeliner before and had to go to the doctor to get glitter removed from my eye. Is this messy? Should I be scared because I don't wanna go through that again
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Definitely want to try this out! In my favorite color palette. Has anyone tried this product yet? Would love some feedback
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park , FL
I loves metallic lipstick. Is long wearing? I loves to try. Thanks
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
How does this eyeliner hold up? Does it stay in place all day? Or smear much?
Brooklyn R.