BY TARTE

2-in-1 metallic liquid eyeliner & glitter topcoat in a ‘grammable rose gold to create magical #naturalartistry looks

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver ultra-rich pigment while softening & nourishing skin around the lashline

Product performance: Get a magical metallic look with this double-ended glitter eyeliner in a limited-edition rose gold shade inspired by dreamy, mystical elements. The metallic quick-drying liquid liner creates a lustrous tightline, with an ultra-fine brush that slips across lids with no skipping. Layer on the glitter with the opposite no-budge topcoat featuring concentrated rose gold flecks in a clear, non-sticky gel that dries instantly with no fallout – or you can pair both formulas with the coordinating tarteist™ PRO metallic shadow to go all out in rose gold fantasy glam.

Rose Gold liner Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic fluorphlogopite, mica, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, cellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, galactoarabinan, hectorite, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Rose Gold Glitter Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, glycerin, propylene glycol, PVP, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, polyurethane-11, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, silica, sodium hydroxide, tin oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140), carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Made in Canada.

• Is this worth it? The glitter doesn't look like it does m...2 Answers
  • I've used glitter eyeliner before and had to go to the do...1 Answers
  • How does this eyeliner hold up? Does it stay in place all...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I received yesterday in mail . I m in love with this color rose gold . It has a multi color Glitter in it . But I m happy that I purchased ." in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is so long lasting and beautiful! This is a picture after 6 hours of wear in very hot temperature. The metallic end is so smooth and pigmented and easy to use. The glitter side is slightly more difficult because it isn't as smooth but still a pretty glitter. I even bought the white gold and silver from tarte's own website because they're currently on sale for 50% off! The [product:nyx-cosmetics-candy-glitter-liner] stings my eyes a lot so I was very scared of trying this, but i didn't experience any discomfort!" in 24 reviews
  • "Anyone that knows me knows I'm OBSESSED with rose gold. This eyeliner is true to colour and is really smooth. Perfect metallic shine too. I use it to add a bit of drama to a black cat eye or on in corner of eyes. I haven't used the glitter side yet but it is just as fantastic looking on swatches. I'm very pale but I've taken photo to show how colour shows." in 8 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I really love this double-ended liquid liner from tarte! I use it so often, that within one month, it's already almost gone even though it is technically a glitter. These come in a few different shades or colors; I have the shade white gold and it is absolutely beautiful! If you're not familiar with tarte, they are a cruelty free and all natural cosmetics company, so their products will not irritate your eyes. I have chronic dry eye as well as extremely sensitive eyes and have had zero issues with this liner causing any irritation. One end of the liquid liner is a glitter and the other end is a shimmer. It lays down the product beautifully, and there is no need for several applications in order to get the desired look. This liner also lasts beautifully like all other products that I have tried from tarte. If you're a fan of tarte, glitter, shimmer, cruelty free, natural makeup, or even if you're currently not a fan of any of these things I highly recommend giving this gorgeous eyeliner a try! It amps up any look!
Anna L.
This eyeliner is one of my favorite playthings. I love Tarte. LOVE it. I have super sensitive skin and it was the first product that didn’t break me out or freak my skin out. Anywho. I bought this eyeliner on clearance and for fun and I LOVE it! One end is metallic and the other is glitter. The glitter is in a hell and super small so it’s not like you have massive flakes of glitter on your eyeball, and sometimes I even use the glitter side as a highlighter when I’m feeling particularly funky. On days when I’m feeling a little more natural – or very summer chic – I’ll line my whole eye with the metallic end. It’s just enough pop to jot overwhelm while still dazzling. As with all Tarte eye products it is super durable and comfortable. The applicator is a brush tip much like a very tiny paint brush but I’ve never had any issue with it.
Sydney S.
Parkville, MD
I, like most people, am drawn to the rose gold trend. so when I saw this liner I had to try it out. Its double sided with a metallic side and a glitter side. I will say that this product takes a bit of working with and patience, sometimes the glitter can come out in a chunk and then not at all. But once you get it working, its beautiful on the eye. It didnt flake off throughout the day, it did feel a bit heavy on the lid, but that may be because I did a layer with the metallic side and then layered the glitter on top.

overall its a beautiful product if you have the patience to work with it.
Gabby C.
This is a beautiful liner! It is double-ended, with one side a metallic rose gold, and the other a pretty rose gold glitter. I usually use the rose gold, let it dry, then apply the glitter on top. My only concern with this product is that it stays wet and if you open your eyes wide after applying it, it can get on your eyelid. All in all, definitely a beautiful liner!
Amanda R.
Gfafb, ND
I got this during one of Tarte’s online sales and was pleasantly surprised. The rose gold metal color is very pigmented and has a metal finish that leaves a smooth color finish in one swipe; the finish reminds me of the Stila Magnificent Metals eyeshadows. The glitter end is somewhat watery so it leaves you having to go over your line for a more even glitter finish. The glitter end is why I marked this product down. These are $30 which I think is overpriced for the amount of product you get. I would recommend these to others if they get them at a discounted price.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
I was so excited when I finally bought this glitter/metallic liner duo. It’s long lasting but not super difficult to remove at the end of the day. This one is more pigmented than the gold or silver but they’re all the same consistency. Almost cooling when applying it. You can dab it on your lid for a glitter cut crease moment, place it in your inner corner, etc. such a fun product that can be used for a glam or a fun festival look
Alexis M.
Hickory, NC
This rose gold liner is double ended. One side is metallic and the other side is glitter. Best of both worlds! The price point is fair. You get two different eyeliners and there seems to be a good amount of product.
It’s easy to apply and lasts all day long. I like to use just a little to outline my wing for a more daily look.
I have practiced my Halloween makeup this year, I am being a unicorn, and of course rose gold eye liner is perfect!
Rachel R.
Raleigh
Absolutely love it. I am actually wearing it right now 10hrs later still on looking beautiful. Very easy to apply nice thin tip and has two different rose gold choices one more glittery than the other and I love love it. I recommended it today actually to a girl at work but yes i would recommend it to everyone who likes rose gold. I bought mine on their online website and I will buy more when I get low
Lulu ❤.
This liner is gorgeous! It has a metallic side and a glitter side for layering or creating different looks! It glides on easily and has good staying power. It’s extra without being over the top and a beautiful shade of rose gold.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
I love glitter! Tartes glitter liner is great! Lots of pigment. When I saw they came out with a rose gold one I couldn't wait to get it. I also got the glitter trio they came out with for the holidays that includes the gold, silver, and rose gold liners. Definitely recommend!
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Is this worth it? The glitter doesn't look like it does much once applied.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves metallic lipstick. Is long wearing? I loves to try. Thanks
Michaela B.
A lot of the swatch photos look like it swatches uneven. Is it difficult to get even application and pigmentation on the eyelid?
MacKinzie K.
melissa
I've used glitter eyeliner before and had to go to the doctor to get glitter removed from my eye. Is this messy? Should I be scared because I don't wanna go through that again
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
How does this eyeliner hold up? Does it stay in place all day? Or smear much?