BY TARTE

2-in-1 metallic liquid eyeliner & glitter topcoat in a ‘grammable rose gold to create magical #naturalartistry looks

• Concentrated mineral pigments: deliver ultra-rich pigment while softening & nourishing skin around the lashline

Product performance: Get a magical metallic look with this double-ended glitter eyeliner in a limited-edition rose gold shade inspired by dreamy, mystical elements. The metallic quick-drying liquid liner creates a lustrous tightline, with an ultra-fine brush that slips across lids with no skipping. Layer on the glitter with the opposite no-budge topcoat featuring concentrated rose gold flecks in a clear, non-sticky gel that dries instantly with no fallout – or you can pair both formulas with the coordinating tarteist™ PRO metallic shadow to go all out in rose gold fantasy glam.

Rose Gold liner Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, synthetic fluorphlogopite, mica, propylene glycol, acrylates copolymer, glycerin, cellulose, ethylhexylglycerin, galactoarabinan, hectorite, phenoxyethanol, tin oxide, xanthan gum, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Rose Gold Glitter Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, aluminum calcium sodium silicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, polyethylene terephthalate, synthetic fluorphlogopite, glycerin, propylene glycol, PVP, caprylyl glycol, disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, polyurethane-11, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, silica, sodium hydroxide, tin oxide, Red 40 (CI 16035), yellow 5 (CI 19140), carmine (CI 75470), aluminum powder (CI 77000), titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491). Caution: For external use only. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid direct contact with eye. Keep out of reach of children.

Made in Canada.

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glitter Liner Rose Gold
  • "I received yesterday in mail . I m in love with this color rose gold . It has a multi color Glitter in it . But I m happy that I purchased ." in 50 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is so long lasting and beautiful! This is a picture after 6 hours of wear in very hot temperature. The metallic end is so smooth and pigmented and easy to use. The glitter side is slightly more difficult because it isn't as smooth but still a pretty glitter. I even bought the white gold and silver from tarte's own website because they're currently on sale for 50% off! The [product:nyx-cosmetics-candy-glitter-liner] stings my eyes a lot so I was very scared of trying this, but i didn't experience any discomfort!" in 24 reviews
  • "Anyone that knows me knows I'm OBSESSED with rose gold. This eyeliner is true to colour and is really smooth. Perfect metallic shine too. I use it to add a bit of drama to a black cat eye or on in corner of eyes. I haven't used the glitter side yet but it is just as fantastic looking on swatches. I'm very pale but I've taken photo to show how colour shows." in 8 reviews
lilly d.
arlington
Tarteist PRO Glitter Liner in Rose Gold. Two sided liner. One side is like a solid, metallic rose gold and the other side is glittery. I have a weakness for rose gold, it's so pretty.

The metallic side is a quick drying liquid liner that creates a tight-line with an ultra fine brush. Doesn't skip or clump,excellent design. Layer on the glitter with the other side for a topcoat. Has gold flecks in a clear gel that instantly dries. No fallout, not sticky. They really pulled it off with the liner. I've had it a while and still have not experienced any problems with it.

I am a big fan of primers. If you want your makeup to last a few hours, regardless of the weather....use a primer. You will avoid cracks or smudges, even fading if you use a good primer. I didn't experience any problems with the liner when I wore it, likely because
I use eye primer to keep my make up fresh and lasting until I wash it off.

The con is that it's not heavily pigmented. You do have to go over the line 2 or 3 times to really get it to pop. I always use black liner and then layer it with the rose gold.  This is a beautiful product and I was very satisfied with it.

I added a picture so you can see it on. Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to follow me
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I really love this double-ended liquid liner from tarte! I use it so often, that within one month, it's already almost gone even though it is technically a glitter. These come in a few different shades or colors; I have the shade white gold and it is absolutely beautiful! If you're not familiar with tarte, they are a cruelty free and all natural cosmetics company, so their products will not irritate your eyes. I have chronic dry eye as well as extremely sensitive eyes and have had zero issues with this liner causing any irritation. One end of the liquid liner is a glitter and the other end is a shimmer. It lays down the product beautifully, and there is no need for several applications in order to get the desired look. This liner also lasts beautifully like all other products that I have tried from tarte. If you're a fan of tarte, glitter, shimmer, cruelty free, natural makeup, or even if you're currently not a fan of any of these things I highly recommend giving this gorgeous eyeliner a try! It amps up any look!
Naylani T.
Springfield, MA
It was an overall good product but I did notice it dried up very quickly, it also clumped together throughout the day and I didn’t really that... so over all I guess it’s an average product
Tammy K.
University Pl, WA
Very happy with this. I dont usually buy a lot of stuff with glitter because 1. It makes my eyes water horribly, and irritates the corners until they're red, and 2. I'm in my late thirties and glitter isn't really any everyday thing for me any more. I loved the color so I decided to try it out. Very pleased that my eyes barely watered, and were fine after about five minutes, and the watering had not just washed it off at all. The color was beautiful and lasted at least 15 hours until I washed it off. Just the right amount of sparkle for me. I would buy this in other colors. I did use eyeshadow primer so that may have helped. tarte Tarteist™ PRO Glitter Liner Rose Goldstila Glitter On The Go Liquid Eye Shadow SetThank Me Later Eye Shadow Primer Cruelty Free (10g/0.35g) by Elizabeth Motttarte mascara Lights, Camera, Lashes!, Black 1 ea
Anna L.
This eyeliner is one of my favorite playthings. I love Tarte. LOVE it. I have super sensitive skin and it was the first product that didn’t break me out or freak my skin out. Anywho. I bought this eyeliner on clearance and for fun and I LOVE it! One end is metallic and the other is glitter. The glitter is in a hell and super small so it’s not like you have massive flakes of glitter on your eyeball, and sometimes I even use the glitter side as a highlighter when I’m feeling particularly funky. On days when I’m feeling a little more natural – or very summer chic – I’ll line my whole eye with the metallic end. It’s just enough pop to jot overwhelm while still dazzling. As with all Tarte eye products it is super durable and comfortable. The applicator is a brush tip much like a very tiny paint brush but I’ve never had any issue with it.
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
This is a beautiful liner! It is double-ended, with one side a metallic rose gold, and the other a pretty rose gold glitter. I usually use the rose gold, let it dry, then apply the glitter on top. My only concern with this product is that it stays wet and if you open your eyes wide after applying it, it can get on your eyelid. All in all, definitely a beautiful liner!
Emily S.
Las Vegas, NV
The color of this liner is beautiful! It applies so nicely and works with many different looks. I love that it is double ended, so it gives many different options for application. Sometimes it can be a little bit chunky, but that is to be expected with this type of product.
Amanda R.
Cordova, TN
I got this during one of Tarte’s online sales and was pleasantly surprised. The rose gold metal color is very pigmented and has a metal finish that leaves a smooth color finish in one swipe; the finish reminds me of the Stila Magnificent Metals eyeshadows. The glitter end is somewhat watery so it leaves you having to go over your line for a more even glitter finish. The glitter end is why I marked this product down. These are $30 which I think is overpriced for the amount of product you get. I would recommend these to others if they get them at a discounted price.
Nikki D.
Payson, UT
Yuck. No. Just no. I definitely do NOT recommend getting this and if you have then you know what I mean. It's ridiculous. Not easy to use, and ugly in general. Hated every second of using this and wouldn't even purchase for a penny.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
I love how this applies, and it’s multi-use too. One end is for a solid, matte gold liner while the other end is for a glitter overlay. For glitter looks it works best when used together but you can also tone it down by using the other end. Only con is that it stings a little (not friendly for sensitive skin or eyes) so would recommend using it on top of regular black liner or as part of a glitter cut crease.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
Is this worth it? The glitter doesn't look like it does much once applied.
Michaela B.
A lot of the swatch photos look like it swatches uneven. Is it difficult to get even application and pigmentation on the eyelid?
MacKinzie K.
melissa
I've used glitter eyeliner before and had to go to the doctor to get glitter removed from my eye. Is this messy? Should I be scared because I don't wanna go through that again
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
How does this eyeliner hold up? Does it stay in place all day? Or smear much?
Lillian R.