tarte Tarteist™ PRO Custom Magnetic Palette

An empty, refillable magnetic palette to customize your makeup wardrobe.

Product performance: Customize your makeup must-haves with this magnetic tarteist™ PRO palette. It allows tartelettes to customize and organize their favorite formulas and shades all in one place, saving space in your purse or vanity and time in your fierce, fabulous day. This trendy tartiest™ tool is the perfect blank canvas so you can BYO-palette and curate your very own PRO collection. Simply pop individual shades from their magnetic compacts and store them all together using the durable magnetic surface – bronzers, contouring powders, blushes, eyeshadows, you name it! With a sleek design and touch-up mirror, this palette is ideal for travel but large enough to customize a complete eye & cheek wardrobe.

Made in China.

• I have other magnetic palettes and I notice that some don't hold ...1 Answers
  • Is this good to travel with?1 Answers
  • Does anybody know how big this is? Like how many shadows/blushes ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
I love these palettes. The bigger ones that retail for $17 on the Tarte website fit up to 9 of their full size blushes when they are depotted. They are sturdy and the magnet is much stronger than on the Z Palettes. I so wish they would come out with more 'prints'. The cover is very pretty and vivid. And there is a HUGE mirror..the size of the entire palette aside from a small edge inside. They are truly worth the cost and I buy them up any time they are on sale.
Karen H.
I do like this palette. It's very durable, has a great mirror and closes very well. I can fit 27 single eyeshadows. There is extra space in the palette which drives me nuts. I wish the dimensions were either bigger so that you can fit another row or smaller so there's less space. No mater how I put the shadows in the palette, it's off. I like my palettes to look straight and it just looks a little crappy. You'll see in my photo. I do wish it wasn't like that but it's not a major problem for me. But it hold me back from buying more. All their empty palettes are a little off in dimension. I just like perfection and it looking organized. The print is really nice. I really like it. I do recommend.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
This is a great heavy duty palette to store all of your singles. This palette is solid on both front and back, so there is no need to be too gentle with it. This also has so much room in it and allows you to store more singles than other similar palettes. Highly recommend due to durability and quality. Let's not forget that it's cute too.
Emily R.
Pompano Beach, FL
If you're looking for a large, sturdy magnetic palette this is it! I can't wait to grow my collection of singles to fill this up. I have no worries about my shadows getting damaged while housed in this palette. It comes with a large mirror also, unlike a lot of other similar products. I am also a fan of the cute print on the cover.
Mina F.
Chicopee, MA
The advertising is 100% on point, I do love this more than my Z palette! It feels much more sturdy and the mirror is amazing. I absolutely love this so much that I bought two more and one for my best friend. I plan on buying more in the future, if it is still available.

It's so affordable for what it is!!!
Sheela V.
This thing is an incredible bargain. Cheaper than a ZPalette - tons of space, huge nice mirror, fabulous packaging... I depotted my Ciate Pretty, Fun & Fearless, my Viseart Theory, my Smashbox CoverShots Bold palettes plus 3 Make Up For Ever Artist singles and have room to spare.
Jessica C.
Camp Lejeune
I love this pattern and usefulness! It’s magnetic so all of my tins are secure inside of it! The only thing is that if you have multiple palettes you could forget what you have because you can’t see inside, but my collection hasn’t expanded that far so this is a non issue for me! It’s pretty big as well and the mirror is insanely good! I got mine at Ulta for 14 dollars! 👏🏼
Alana C.
This is like my favorite magnetic palette! The packaging is, of course, what drew me to it.. It's so adorable!! The size is actually really decent and you can't fit A TON of single eyeshadows in it! So I would say if you're working with a lot of different shapes and sizes, this will work out great, but I did see if you have a lot of the round pans of eyeshadow, it doesn't align right.. I don't have the issue (because I have random shapes from different brands, etc.) but that is something to think about! Palette is very durable!!
Christina F.
Mays landing , NJ
I have the small size of this palette in the camo print and i love it so much! I depotted all of my single eye shadows and put them in there and i love having them all in one place.
Payton D.
This is my all time favorite product. I will never find anything that compares to it. I would be so grateful if I could get PR packages of this product so I could review for the people on my social media pages! It would get you more sales! I can’t stress enough how much I love this product!
Rachael L.
Erwin, TN
Does anybody know how big this is? Like how many shadows/blushes and stuff does it hold? Is it the same size as a large zpalette or what? Please someone describe it to me in detail,I'm thinking about getting one!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Does this hold as many shadows as the $20 zpalettes?
Michelle A.
Is this good to travel with?
Fatima C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I have other magnetic palettes and I notice that some don't hold certain shadows the same. Has anyone tried this with different brands and noticed any difference with the way they magnetize? Thanks in advance.