tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashes
Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip
Available in 6 versions:
- Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
- Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
- Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
- Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
- Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
- Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out
Formulated without parabens, formulated without mineral oil, formulated without phthalates, formulated without sodium lauryl sulfates, formulated without gluten
Made in Indonesia.see more...
Top Questions See all 77 Q&A
- "Love love love this first time trying them and they look amazing! Easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes! A little pricey but definitely worth it good quality and could prolly get a couple uses out of them! " in 73 reviews
- "I can hardly ever find lashes that I like, but these are amazing! They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. The band fits comfortably on my lash line, they're super black, and they blend right in with my natural lashes, but still giving me a dramatic look! " in 60 reviews
- "Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase. " in 25 reviews
tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free LashesThe Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadowAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
•Lash Flash eye set which includes: tarteist lash paint mascara, white gold tarteist PRO liner/ white gold tarteist PRO glitter liner, black tarteist PRO lash adhesive, & tarteist PRO cruelty free lashes.
•Delightful Discoveries Skincare & Color set which includes: Pack Your Bags 911 undereye rescue patches, brighter days highlighting moisturizer, spotlight Rainforest of the Sea twinkle stick highlighter, & fake awake eye highlight
•Not So Slick oil-absorbing blotting papers
•tarteist creamy matte lip paint in 'birthday suit'
•Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in 'paaarty'
*** can all be found @ tarte.com
But I decided to give it a go to see what all the hype was about. I have to say that I do like them and they make a makeup look turn out completely different. These were easy to apply and seemed to stay put after I put them on. They didn't bug me as I expected. I can't wear them too much now because I wear glasses but soon as my contacts come in I'll be wearing them way more often
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos