BY TARTE #22 in False Lashes

Vegan, latex free false lashes with a comfort-fit cotton strip

Available in 6 versions:

• Little black dress: everyday lashes enhance natural length
  • Flirt: lightweight, wispy lashes add flirty length
  • Goddess: multi-length fibers dramatically volumize lashes
  • Sweetheart: multi-length lashes to lengthen while blending seamlessly
  • Girl boss: adds dramatic length & layered dimension
  • Center of attention: builds bold volume from the inner corner out

Made in Indonesia.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "Love love love this first time trying them and they look amazing! Easy to apply and don't irritate my eyes! A little pricey but definitely worth it good quality and could prolly get a couple uses out of them! " in 73 reviews
  • "I can hardly ever find lashes that I like, but these are amazing! They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. The band fits comfortably on my lash line, they're super black, and they blend right in with my natural lashes, but still giving me a dramatic look! " in 60 reviews
  • "Such a good price for the quality of the lashes. They're super pretty and very comfortable to wear. Honestly very happy with my purchase. " in 25 reviews
Tina Marie C.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I need to preface this by saying that I never wear fake lashes. I am not particular good at putting them on, and as a mom/teacher, I don’t have many occasions to practice/ wear them. However, my Halloween costume this year (voodoo doll) required them, so I picked up a pair of the Maneater lashes as a part of a set that also included tarte’s lash adhesive. When I put on the first pair, I was pleasantly surprised. They went on easily and for such dramatic lashes, they were pretty darn comfortable. After eyeball #1 done, I was considering becoming a lash wearer. However, eye #2 was still waiting. When I went to remove the lash from the case, I realized it was in two pieces. At this point, one lash was attached, I was leaving my house shortly, and I had no other lashes... so I fought to attach the two pieces. It was not fun (again being a lash amateur to begin with) and looked less than fabulous... but since I was in costume, it was okay. If I was going out for a fancy night on the town, I would’ve been really peeved. The lash glue is black (which I liked) and would have meant I couldn’t simply remove lash #1 and move on. I would have had to redo the whole eye. Why 4 stars then? When I reached out to tarte, their customer service was excellent.
Marjolaine G.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Girl Boss more...
So I’m a huge lover of Ardell & Eylure lashes BUT when Tarte came out with their lash line I decided to give theirs a try. Now, when I ordered them online they looked a little different than when I received my package. They look really cheap, in my opinion, so I assumed they would look the same way on BUT they fooled me. I LOVE these lashes. I did cut them so they do fit my eye shape & size; which is recommended that we all do with any lashes. They look amazing on & I love the volume & length they give. I have not tried any other lashes from their collection but I will soon. 👍🏼

tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free LashesThe Estee Edit Fluid Metal EyeShadowAnastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
Products inside:
•Lash Flash eye set which includes: tarteist lash paint mascara, white gold tarteist PRO liner/ white gold tarteist PRO glitter liner, black tarteist PRO lash adhesive, & tarteist PRO cruelty free lashes.
•Delightful Discoveries Skincare & Color set which includes: Pack Your Bags 911 undereye rescue patches, brighter days highlighting moisturizer, spotlight Rainforest of the Sea twinkle stick highlighter, & fake awake eye highlight
•Not So Slick oil-absorbing blotting papers
•tarteist creamy matte lip paint in 'birthday suit'
•Amazonian Clay 12 Hour blush in 'paaarty'

*** can all be found @ tarte.com
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Review for: Goddess more...
Never did I ever think I'd say my lashes looked too full & dramatic, but that's how I felt in the Goddess Tarteist PRO Lashes. The band on these was really think & they felt VERY heavy on my lash line. It took me a long time to get use to them, & most times, when I apply them, I don't even make it out in them, I end up ripping them off. I haven't tried any of the other styles, so I'd be curious to try something a little lighter that still may have a dramatic effect... (just not quite as dramatic).
Melissa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Goddess more...
I have mixed feelings about these. My review is for the goddess style. I wanted to live these. I bought mine for about $12 and I’ve purchased these 2 times already. I love the look but they’re aren’t the most natural. The band is pretty thick. They do feel a little heavy on my eyes. They don’t last as long if u wear them almost everyday. So the only thing I like about these are the look/style. This will probably be my last time buying.
Macy A.
Memphis , TN
Review for: Goddess more...
I have bought 7 of these this year and they are incredible!!! People tell me all the time, “I love your lashes, you’re so lucky!” And “Those are incredible!” I clean them with an old tooth brush and then let them soak in warm, soapy water and put them back on the tray and they last so long. My favorite beauty product by far!
Amberly S.
Review for: Goddess more...
The goddess lashes are gorgeous. They do take a little extra work to get them to sit right. The band is on the thicker side and is black so definitely a lash that needs to be paired with liner. The lashes themselves are super soft and fluffy. I've gotten about 4 uses out of them so far and they are still holding up perfectly fine. All in all there are definitely great lashes at a lower price point but these are nice if you're looking for a good dramatic lash and wanting to splurge.
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Goddess more...
I'm a newbie when it comes to applying lashes so please no negative comments towards the photo. What I love most about the tarte lashes in particular is that this can be both natural looking and dramatic depending on your eye makeup. It doesn't feel "hard/fake" like some brands out there and the best part! It's inexpensive! (At least to me) I've always wanted a pair of Lilly lashes but couldn't fathom the thought of spending $30 on one set. When I discovered the Tarte Goddess lashes, I fell in love. Great for maybe 5+ uses if you take good care of them.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Review for: Goddess more...
These Goddess lashes are one of my favorite pair to wear! They look amazing when your going for that glam all out look but not to dramatic. The best thing about these are as long as you take very great care of them and wash them gently you can wear them up to 10-15 times, but only if you wash them gently with a gentle facial oil or brush cleanser I would recommend brush cleanser from Parian Spirit to clean all you Lashes.
Lauren J.
I really like these lashes. I just bought them in “Flirt”. I was between those and “Center of attention”. Almost ended up buying both, but I went on a lash buying spree recently. So, I decided to just get one pair. I went with “Flirt” because I liked the way that they overlap and cross. It reminds me of Britney Spears, who has beautiful eyes and is one of my favorite icons. Plus, I have naturally long lashes and didn’t want anything too crazy. I used to wear ridiculous lashes. But, I’ve been liking lighter lashes that blend in more. I wore these on Halloween. I really liked how they looked. They were long, but also a bit more spaced out and glam. I did have to cut them a bit because I have small eyes. I’ve never cut lashes before, so I just snipped a little off of each lash to be safe and it worked out. I’d recommend these. Tarte is also known for being a great brand. There’s a lash type for everyday and everyone.
Angela M.
Where can you buy these?
Amber M.
Lakewood, CA
I love the Tarte brand and have many of their full and mini palettes but am curious to know if these lashes give more of a full look or just length?
Monica H.
Is the tarte lash flash eye set any good? tarte Tarteist™ PRO Lash Adhesive tarte Tarteist™ PRO Cruelty-Free Lashestarte limited-edition tarteist™ PRO glitter liner
Valeria M.
I love those eyelashes I would love to be able to prove them. They look amazing.
Amanda N.